Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Car Crash Hearts

Chapter 25

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-17 - Updated: 2008-05-18 - 1025 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 25

Pete rolled over for the millionth time. He finally decided to get up. He walked down the stairs and seen Amanda on the deck.

“Hey, how are you?”

Amanda turned around.

“Hi, Pete.”

“How did you sleep?”

“Alright, I guess. Tina and I are going out for supper.”

“Good. I don’t think she believed me last night. Are you feeling okay? No morning sickness.”

“A little, but I’m fine. Nothing to bad. I have an appointment today if you want to go.”

“I’d like to. Are you really okay?”

“I’m upset. I won’t deny that. But I know we wouldn’t of worked out.”

She took Pete’s hand.

“I love you, but you and I need to be happy to raise this child and if that means finding other people that’s what we have to do.”

He took Amanda in his arms.

“I’m going to get dressed. My appointment in in a couple hours.”

“Alright. I’ll be ready.”

After Amanda went inside Pete called Tina.

“How’s it going?”

“Are you asking as the boss or as a friend?”

“As a friend, but I’m hoping I’m more than a friend.”

“Okay, you are more than a friend.”

“You still haven’t answered me. How’s it going?”

“Good. Everything is going smoothly. Why are you up so early?”

“I couldn’t sleep. I basically tossed and turned last night. I just wanted to check up on you. I’ll see you later.”

“Okay. I’m meeting Amanda for supper so we’ll be home later.”

“Alright. Have a good day.”

Pete closed his phone and had a smile on his face.

@~

Tina walked in the restaurant and seen Amanda. She walked to the table and sat down.

“Hi, how are you doing?”

Amanda asked.

“Okay. I’m surprised how well recording is going. How are you doing?”

“Better than yesterday.”

“That’s good.”

They ordered and just looked around.

“Tina, it’s alright if you date Pete. Things aren’t going to change for us. We are having a baby, but that is the only connection for us.”

“It’s just so strange.”

“I know. I was thinking of getting my own place. I know Pete will flip, but you two don’t need me there. I have a friend from work and his girlfriend left him three months ago and he mentioned about renting out a room.”

“A friend?”

“Well, he is cute and yeah I thought about him more than a friend. I feel bad because I was with Pete. I never did anything though. I usually kept my distance from him.”

“Does Pete know?”

“No, I haven’t told him. I will though. I’m not looking into getting into a relationship right away.”

“I understand. But it would be nice to have a friend. You know you can always count on me and Pete.”

“I know. I’m glad Pete has you. I really think you understand him more than anyone, but you need to let go and give him yourself.”

“Yeah. Since I left Wilmette he’s all I ever thought about. I’ve missed him so much.”

“Show him. You know what, I’m going to get a hotel tonight. You go home and talk to him.”

“You sure?”

“Tina, he loves you and you love him. What is there holding you back?”

Their food came and they started eating.

“So, tell me what’s holding you back?”

“Nothing.”

“Then finish up and go to him.”

Amanda smiled at Tina.

Tina and Amanda finished their meals and walked out of the restaurant.

“You’ll be alright?” Tina asked.

“Yeah. I’m going to go to a hotel and call Adam. That’s the guy from work.”

“If you need anything, call us.”

“I will.”

Tina hugged Amanda and drove to Pete’s.

@~

Tina opened the door and walked to the living room. Pete was asleep on the couch. She put her bag down and laid next to Pete. His arms went around her. Tina kissed him and Pete opened his eyes.
“What are you doing?”

“What does it look like? Amanda went to a hotel for the night.”

“Did things go alright with you two?”

“Yes. Perfect.”

Tina continued to kiss him.

“Slow down. Sweetheart, as much as I want you I want to go slow. I’m not going to lose you again. It was too hard on me. I didn’t think I would ever recover.”

Tina placed her hand on Pete’s cheek.

“I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t of left you like I did.”

She buried her face into his chest.

“Hey, let’s not think on the past. We are together now. That’s all that matters.”

“Pete, I want to give us a chance. I want to be in your life.”

She took his hand and thread her fingers with his.

“I love you.”

He kissed her.

“Come upstairs with me.”

Pete got up and took Tina’s hand.

“I thought we weren’t going to sleep together right away.”

“Get your mind out of the gutter. Just come on.”

They got to Pete’s room.

“Sit on the bed.”

Tina watched Pete go to the dresser and go through some clothes. He walked back to Tina and sat on the bed.

“I bought this before you left for Texas. I never got to give it to you. Hold out your hand.”
Tina held out her hand and Pete dropped a ring in it.

“Pete?”

“It’s not an engagement ring. It’s a promise ring. I don’t know why I kept it. There were a lot of times I wanted to throw it out. I know it’s not much. At the time it was all I could afford.”

“It’s beautiful. Will you put it on?”

Pete took the ring and put it on her finger. He kissed her hand.

“I love you so much, Pete.”

Tina kissed him.

“You really want to be together then?”

“Yes, now stop asking. I want to give us another try.”
Sign up to rate and review this story