Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Car Crash Hearts

Chapter 26

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 1045 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 26

The next few months went fast. Tina’s CD was finished. She was about to start a promotional tour. Amanda’s pregnancy was going good. She was staying with Adam. Tina and Pete were getting closer in their relationship.

“Pete, I’m going to have to go on this tour. I know your not happy, but I can’t change that.”

“I just thought you would be here when Amanda delivers.”

“So did I. I can’t help it. Don’t be mad.”

He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her.

“I’m not mad. A little disappointed, I guess. I’ll try and come out when I can.”

“You don’t have to.”

“I know, but I want to.”

“Do you want to help me pack?”

“Sure.”

Pete went to the closet and took out an arm full of clothes.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Helping you pack?”

“For one thing, I don’t need that much and mostly of those I won’t be wearing. Your just making this harder so I won’t leave on time.”

“Maybe.” Pete smiled at her.

“Go get my jeans.”

Pete’s phone rang when he went to the closet.

“Oh, okay. I’ll meet you two there. Bye.”

“Baby, Amanda is going to the hospital now. She’s been having contractions for the last few days. I’m going to go to the hospital. Do you want to come with me?”

“Why don’t I meet you after I get everything packed. I really need to get this together before I leave tomorrow.”

“Okay. Drive careful. I love you.”

Pete kissed her and left for the hospital.

Tina got everything packed and the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Tina, it’s Bob. I just wanted to see if you were ready for tomorrow.”

“Yeah. I just got done packing. I’ll be ready bright and early.”

“Good. Is Pete coming?”

“No. Actually, Amanda is in labor now.”

“Oh, that’s great.”

“Yeah, it is.”

“I sense you don’t think so.”

“No. It’s not that. I wanted to spend my last night with Pete. Just a little jealous.”

“You know he loves you.”

“I know.”

“As long as you know that. I have some other things to do. I’ll see you at five in the morning tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

Tina hung up the phone and drove to the hospital. Once there she walked to the maternity ward and found the room.

“Hi guys.”

Pete turned around and went to Tina.

“It’s going kind of slow. I think we’ll be here all night.”

“Oh, how is she doing?”

“Pretty good. Adam stayed for a little bit, but he had to get to work.”

“So, are you going to stay the night?”

“Tina, it’s my baby. Yes, I am.”

“I’m sorry. I’m not thinking straight. I’m nervous about the tour, I’m already missing you, and I feel like I’m missing out.”

He hugged her.

“You are going to be amazing. I’ll send you pictures and videos. I told you, I will come out when I can.”

“I know. I want to talk to Amanda.”

“I think she’s going to try and rest and we can go to the cafeteria and get something to eat.”

Tina walked to Tina’s bed.

“How are you doing?”

“It’s actually not too bad right now. Just going really slow. Can you take him out of here and get something to eat? He really is driving me nuts.”

Tina laughed.

“Sure. I understand. I’m going to have to leave after. I’m going on tour tomorrow.”

“Oh, that’s right. I’m sorry about this.”

“Don’t be. It’s not your fault. Pete is going to send me pictures. Good luck. I know it will go smoothly.”

“Thanks. Have a good time on tour.”

Tina hugged Amanda and left with Pete. They got to the cafeteria and picked out some food.

“Are you ready to be a father?”

“Not really. I’m scared to death.”

“You’ll be a great dad.”

“Thanks. I hope so. Did you get everything you need?”

“Yeah. If I forgot anything I’ll pick it up on the road. I have to leave by 4am to get to the bus. I’ll call before I leave.”

“Thanks. I’m going to be staying here all night. I really don’t think the baby is coming anytime tonight. I even doubt by the morning.”

“Everything will be fine. You know they say the first babies take the longest.”

“Your right. I should probably go back up.”

“And I should go and try to sleep.”

Tina and Pete stood up and he took her into his arms.

“I love you so much. Take care of yourself and I’ll call you when the baby is born.”

Tina kissed him.

“Take care of yourself. I love you.”

She had tears running down her cheeks.

“Sweetheart, it’s going to be alright. Your not leaving for good.”

“I know. I just hate always telling you goodbye.”

She hugged and kissed him one final time.

“Bye, Pete.”

Tina got to her car and her phone started buzzing.

“Hello?”

“Miss me?”

“I just left you. But you know I do.”

“Just checking. Talk to you later. I love you.”

Tina closed her phone and went home.

@~

The next morning Tina got everything she needed and took a cab to get to the bus. Once everything was organized and the bus was on the road she called Pete.

“Pete, it’s me. How are things?”

“I was just about to call you. I have a son.”

“I’m so happy. What does he look like?”

“Black hair, brown eyes, and the cutest little nose. I’ll send you pictures later.”

“How is Amanda?”

“She’s doing really good.”

“Do you have a name for him?”

“We were thinking Joel Alexander Wentz. What do you think?”

“I love it.”

“I’ll tell Amanda. I really should go. I’ll call you later.”

“Bye. I love you.”

“Good luck tonight. I love you too.”

Tina threw the phone on the bed. She already missed Pete more than she thought she would.
Sign up to rate and review this story