Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Car Crash Hearts

Chapter 27

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 415 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 27

The cab pulled into the driveway and Tina paid the driver and took the suitcases. She walked in the house and dropped the suitcases.

“Pete, I’m home.”

She went to the living room and father and son were asleep on the couch. She ran her hand first through Pete’s hair and then Joel’s. The baby started to wake up.

“Shh, it’s okay.”

She took him from Pete’s arms.

“Your pictures don’t do you justice. You are the most adorable little baby I’ve seen.”

He fell asleep in her arms.

“What do you think?”

Tina looked into Pete’s eyes.

“He’s gorgeous. Just like his daddy.” She smiled.

Pete went to her and kissed her.

“I’m so glad your home now. I’ve missed you so much. How was the last two weeks?”

“Good. A lot more people at the shows than the start. It must of gotten out I was dating Pete Wentz. I wonder who told.”

“Not me?”

“No, not you at all. Stop doing stuff like that. I want to do this on my own.”

“Alright. I just am so proud of you. Want to go out tomorrow? Amanda is taking Joel for a couple days.”

“Sure. Should we put him to bed?”

“Yeah. Let me show you the nursery.”

Pete and Tina took Joel to the nursery and then went to bed themselves.

@~

“Pete, why don’t you get us some wine and I’ll put on some music.”

“Alright.”

Tina walked into the living room and turned on the CD player to some jazz music. Pete came in with two glasses of wine and they sat on the couch.

“Here you go.”

“Thanks.”

Pete turned to Tina and smiled.

“I’ve wanted to do this a few months ago, but the timing wasn’t right. You have always been a part of me. I hope you know that, even when we were apart. I want you to know I’m always here for you. No matter what. I hope you feel that way with me.”

Pete took out a box and got on one knee.

“Will you marry me?”

“Pete! Are you serious?”

“Yes. I would never kid about this.”

“Yes, yes, I’ll marry you.”

She hugged him.

“Oh sweetheart. I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long.”

“I never want us to be separated again. We’re going to be together forever.”

“You promise me?”

“I promise.”
Sign up to rate and review this story