Categories > Original > Romance > Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas love story)

Chapter 6

by Aubrey100 0 reviews

yummy yummy breakfast adventures!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 1172 words - Complete

0Unrated
Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas lov

CHAPTER SIX:


NORMAL POV.:

Ah sleeping in was great I wonder what time it is? ONLY 8:00 am? that’s an odd twist I thought it would be like at least ten. Eh well what does it matter now I’m already up anyway. I stepped out of bed I was still in my dress. Man I must’ve been tired last night.
“ok so there is nothing to eat that’s just great.” I said aloud, talking to myself. “What are you complaining about now?” I heard Brookes voice come from behind me. “You no what your rude and I’m complaining because there is no food.” I whined back at her holding my stomach. “You baby!” she said back at me. I frowned. She just rolled her eyes at me.
“Well I’m hungry and since we don’t have any food I’m going over to the Jonas Brothers.” then I looked at what I was wearing. “After I change into pajamas.” I dug through my suitcase. “Ok so your changing into Pajamas?” she looked at me weird. “Yes I am because I don’t wanna wear normal clothes.” I said this as I pulled on a big tee shirt and pajama pants with Tinkerbelle on them. “ok I’m coming too!” she said to me as I walked out the door.
I knocked but no one answer so I just walked in. I stood there with Brooke in total awe. All the boys were sound asleep and they were just so cute. Ok so you think they are cute when they are awake times that by two and that’s the level of cuteness they were at. All there hair was messy and all there faces were at peace it was just SO cute.
We walked in really quietly. We thought we would just grab some food and then leave. But then we opened the cabinet and it screeched all three of the boys woke up. Darn it! “YA THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU EVIL VILLAIN RUN AWAY FROM SUPERMAN! AND WHILE YOUR AT IT NEVER COME BACK!” Joe shouted this as he sat up.
Me and Brooke couldn’t help it we started laughing. I mean what the heck was that all about! “huh what? Why are you guys laughing?” Joe asked as he stood up from his bed. I stopped laughing. Trying not to stare at his bare abs. I mean what kind of torture is this I am dating one of them so one of the ones I’m not dating cant where a freaking shirt! Grrr…
“We are laughing at your dream mister superman!” Brooke said still laughing. “I am superman thank you very much I just haven’t revealed it to my fan base!” he said slightly pouty. I spoke, “Um yes you did in one of your interviews you said your secret was that you were superman.” I laughed remembering the funny interview on youtube. “Ok so I did but I swear I am superman I have the cape to prove it.” he said this and pulled the cape out from underneath his pillows. “See ya I am superman so HAH!”
“You are weird Joe.” I said as I shook my head. ’And your point his?” he questioned me. I rolled my eyes. “well we don’t have any food so we came over here. Do you guys have food?” I asked my stomach still grumbling. “Oh ya hold on” Nick said as he picked up his cell.
R- room service
N-Nick

R- hello this is Emma how my I help you?
N- uh ya is this room service?
R- yes it is…
N- well we need some breakfast.
R- ok what do you want?
N- some eggs, toast, pancakes, and fruity pebbles.
R- um ok I’ll be there in a bit.
N- thanks
hangs up

“Fruity Pebbles?” I asked. “YES FRUITY PEBBLES!!!!” Joe ran over to Nick and hugged him. “Joe get the heck off!” Nick just shook his head in shame. “ I love fruity pebbles you love fruity pebbles we love fruity pebbles yay fruity pebbles!” Joe sang out. “Wow Joe your weird.” I said laughing. “So?” Joe said. I just decided not to comment on that.
Someone knocked on the door. Nick, Kevin, and Joe came over to open it. The girl stood there in shock. “OH MY GOD!!!” she shouted. The boys just smiled their million dollar smiles. “Y-Y-Y-YOU’RE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!” she screamed in delight. “Yes we are mam.” Kevin said, “Since you know who we are who are you?” he said being nice to the apparently shocked fan. “I’m Emma but you can call me Emi.” she said more calm then before. “Well Emi we want to thank you for the breakfast so what would you like us to do for you?”
She thought for a moment then spoke, “Can I get a kiss on the cheek from all of you and maybe autographs?” she said with a lot of hope in her voice. “Well Joe and Nick will surely give you a kiss on the cheek but if you really want one from me you’ll have to ask that lovely lady right there.” he said pointing to me. She looked at me with begging eyes. I laughed, “Of course you can I would’ve asked for the same thing if I was you.” I said. The boys all gave her small kisses on the cheek.
She giggled furiously. and the boys gave her autographs and gave her hugs. She was blushing like mad and then she said bye and left. We heard a muffled squeal from the hallway, I laughed. “wow that was funny.” I said still lightly laughing. My phone rang.
E- Emma
A- me

A- hello?
E- Aubrey?
A- yes.
E- its me Emma!
A- omg Emma I haven’t talked to you for a while.
E- so where are you?
A- you’ll never believe this I’m with the Jonas Brothers!
E- I knew that was you!
A- huh?
E- that was me the room service chick!
A- omg are you serious I didn’t really look at you close enough
E- ha I got kisses from the Jonas Brothers and you didn’t!
A- uh Emma
E- yes?
A- I have gotten a kiss from a Jo Bro on the lips
E- ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!
A- yeps me and Kevin are going out
E- WOW! Well I’m sorry but I got to go my job calls.
A- ok bye Emma
hangs up

The boys and Brooke looked at me. “It was my Friend Emma that came up here I just didn’t recognize her.” I laughed. “Wow how odd.” All the boys said together. “Yep so what do you guys wanna do?” I asked. “MOVIE TIME!!” Joe shouted then ran over to the movies and the TV. We all shrugged and got on the couches.
Sign up to rate and review this story