Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This is my confession to the crimes of wanting you badly

Eight

by kristinluvspete 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 1110 words

0Unrated
"But I don't know what to do. I mean, I want to be with you, but I don't know if I can handle it. I just need some time to think Kristin." Pete said softly and tilted Kristin's face up to his gently. "You're having another man's baby and I can't instantly be ok with it. I don't want to break up, so don't worry about that. Just let me get used to the idea."

Kristin nodded and wiped the tears off her cheeks. Pete kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug. She sighed deeply and burried her face in his chest. At that moment, neither one knew what to do about the situation but they both didn't want things to end so quickly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Isn't this what you've been wanting Pete? A family?" Partick asked as they checked their bags at the airport. "I mean, you broke it off with Ashlee because she never wanted to have kids and now you're dating Kristin, who you've been in love with since I can remember and she pregnant, just not with your baby."

"That's the problem Patrick, it's not my baby. What if Blake wants back into her life because of the baby? I don't know if I can handle it. He manipulated her and used her. Remember how hard it was to convince her that he had actually cheated on her even though I saw it? She was in love with him." Pete was obviously so stressed out and frustrated by the situation that he couldn't see straight.

"But she knows the truth about him and she's in love with you. She was so scared to tell you about the baby because she didn't want to lose you Pete, don't you get it?" Patrick said for the millionth time as Kristin walked up with Joe and Andy. Kristin was lugging her giant bag and Pete immediately took it from her.

"I'll carry it," he stated flatly and took her hand. "Let's go guys, the plane boards in like 20 minutes." The group made their way through the airport and onto the plane. Kristin sat between Patrick and Pete with Joe and Andy across from them. Throughout the entire plan ride, Joe kept making smart ass stoner comments with Pete's obnoxious comments to accompany them. It went by pretty quickly and before they knew it the plane had pulled into to LAX.

"Thank GOD! I am ready to just sleep for days." Kristin stated and grabbed her carry on from the overhead compartment.

"Me too. We need to get all the rest we can. CD comes out in two weeks and tour in a month and a half." Andy said nonchalantly as he reached for his bag. Kristin hadn't thought about the face that Pete would be gone for most of her pregnancy and come home within a month of her actually having the baby. She was so scared that over the time he would be on tour that he wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her. She didn't think that she could handle that, especially with how attached they had become recently.

After giving Kristin a ride to her place, Pete decided to hang out for a little while. They needed desperately to talk about their situation. They hadn't made any decisions or even mentioned it since she originally told him. Both being too scared to say anything, they laid in bed together cuddling. Kristin broke the silence first.

"So I told Blake earlier," she said and waited for a response.

"What did he say?" Pete asked and kissed her forehead.

"He denied the fact that it could be his and began talking shit on you, so I hung up on him."

"He's just mad because I caught him cheating, then knocked him out in front of everyone." This caused Kristin to giggle. Pete couldn't help but laugh too. This guy was much larger than Pete, but he took that mother fucker down with one punch! The two laid in bed for a little while in silence until they both dozed off.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Pete woke up and glanced around. He didn't remember falling asleep. He looked to his side and saw Kristin laying on her back, her chest rising and falling with her breathing. God she's so beautiful he thought and gently ran his fingertips down her arm. He could definitely tell she was pregnant. Her breasts were swelling up and her little bit of a baby belly was definitely about to grow. At this moment, seeing her and what they could have together, he no longer cared that it wasn't his child. He didn't want to lose the most important thing in his life, and he would treat this child as if it were his own.

His eyes drifted over her body and rested on her lips. He had been wanting her so badly for so long. He needed to feel her skin against his, her lips on his, he needed her to be his. Pete pressed his full lips against hers and woke her with a kiss. Her hands instantly found his hair as he placed himself between her legs. She could feel his erection against her thigh and she grinded up into him slightly, causing him to moan into their kisses. They were still wearing their clothes from the night before and Pete began to fight with his tight jeans. He sat up breathlessly and began removing his shirt and jeans. Kristin laid and watched as his body slowly became exposed.

Once he was rid of clothing, he began with hers. He undid her jeans and tugged them off her legs, tossing them behind him along with her shirt. He laid back down on top of her and reached underneath to undo her bra. He pulled it off her gently and captured her nipple in his mouth. Kristin leaned her head back and sighed deeply, her hands tugging lightly on his hair. He pulled his lips from her chest and pulled her panties off. He laid back down and kissed her tenderly before sliding into her. Pete moaned loudly into her shoulder and slowly pounded into her over and over again. Kristin held onto Pete's arms and arched up into every thrust. It wasn't long before Pete came inside Kristin, causing her to finish as well. Pete lifted his head from her shoulder and looked into Kristin's eyes. His hair was stuck to his damp forehead and he kissed her passionately.

Pete pulled out and laid next to Kristin, spooning her. "I love you," he said and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you too Peter Peter."
Sign up to rate and review this story