Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

My Baby's Daddy

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

My baby’s last name is Ross, he was created with the help of Brent Wilson, and his daddy is Brendon Urie. It may seem a little complicated. Your right. HIATUS

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-19 - Updated: 2009-10-17 - 204 words - Complete

1Original
“Fender. Fender? Fender James Brendon Ross,” I cried becoming frantic.

“Chill Dani, he’s right here,” my brother Ryan replied handing me my 16 month old son.

“Why do you have him?”

“Brendon handed him to me because he had a phone call,” Ryan replied making faces at the baby.

I kissed Fender on top of his head. “Did daddy take off and leave you with your mean uncle?”

Ryan was about to say something when Brendon entered the room.

“Hey buddy,” Brendon exclaimed taking Fender from my arms, “Hey mama,” he said giving me a kiss. Laughing, I shook my head as I sat down next to Keltie while we watched my brother and my fiancé play with the baby. Leaning back I close my eyes and try to think. Today is the two year anniversary of Fender’s conception. I remember it well. Fender’s sperm donor, Brent, and I were both still 18 and I recently graduated from high school. Brent? Yes, that Brent. Brent Matthew Wilson; Ex-Panic! Bassist and all around asshole.

My baby’s last name is Ross, he was created with the help of Brent Wilson, and his daddy is Brendon Urie. It may seem a little complicated.

Your right.
Sign up to rate and review this story