Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

"I feel like I'm ready."

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

“Thank God my parents are in Reno tonight,” Brent said trying to keep his voice level. “Mmhmm,” I replied unbuckling my seatbelt so that I could kiss his neck.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-19 - Updated: 2008-05-20 - 552 words - Complete

1Original
May 14, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
Ross House

“Brent?”

“Hmm.”

“I want to do something tonight. Go out somewhere. See a movie. Watch the pirate ship show. Something,” I said.

Brent looked up at me from his position on my lap, “Sure.”

“Oh and could you pick up some rubbers?”

Brent sat up and stared at me, “Are you serious?”

I nodded trying not to blush. “Yeah. I feel like I’m ready. I want you to make love to me.”

Brent leaned forward and captured my lips with his. Unfortunately as soon as he had, Ryan, Brendon, and Spencer walked in.

“You know, if dad finds you doing that he just might castrate Brent,” Ryan said taking a bite of the apple in his hand.

“Haha, funny, Ryan. Your just jealous because you don’t have someone you can kiss.”

“Yes I’m very jealous,” Ryan said rolling his eyes.

I stood up and walked over to him taking his apple, took a bite. “You need a haircut,” I said noting his below the ear length locks.

“Yes Mom,” Ryan said taking his apple back.

I smile at him as I give my two best friends, Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith, hugs. “Hey guys, decided when your going to Dan’s yet?”

“Not yet, but I think he mentioned going this Saturday. I don’t know,” Spencer said.

“Sometimes it’s nice to know a lot. And a little bit not,” I reply starting up the stairs. Stopping I turn and look at Brent.

“Where are we going and what should I wear?”

Grinning Brent stood up and walked over to me. “Um let’s see what you have.”
Brent winked at me before turning to his band mates. “We’ll be right back. We’re going out tonight and we haven’t exactly decided where to.”

Ryan nodded and waved us up the stairs. Once we were in my bedroom, Brent shut the door and had me up against the wall, kissing my neck as he went.

“Personally I don’t think underwear is necessary for what we’re gonna be doing,” he whispered in my ear.

“You don’t?”

“Nope.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around six that evening, I came downstairs wearing a just above the knee black halter dress with a red lacy thong Brent had suggested I wear.

Brent picked me up and we went to dinner at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants. After dinner we watched the pirate ship show, my favorite, and later took a walk around the fountains. By the time our date came to an end it was just after nine o’ clock. All evening Brent had been almost twitchy. As we drove back to his parents house, I placed my hand on his thigh and moved north ever so slightly. Just as I had anticipated, his arousal began to show.

“Thank God my parents are in Reno tonight,” Brent said trying to keep his voice level.

“Mmhmm,” I replied unbuckling my seatbelt so that I could kiss his neck.

“Shit,” Brent muttered under his breath as he pulled into the driveway.

Presently Brent was out of the car and on teh passenger side. Swiftly he opened my door and grabbed me. Slamming the car door shut he carried me into his house and upstairs to his room.
Sign up to rate and review this story