Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Competing For Gerard Way

Chapter 5

by ThisSUICIDE 9 reviews

A certain contestant annoys Andria, and Andria and Gerard talk later on.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-28 - 2100 words

5Original
New chapter, and I hope you like it. Sorry for the wait (:

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing. Including My Chemical Romance. It never happened. It's all FICTION.


Chapter 5-
Problems for my sanity;

Andria’s P.O.V

As I entered the finely decorated house, I looked to see Gerard. He was talking to a group of girls, most dressed in black. They were all most likely trying to make a good first impression, which I really should be doing.

I noticed there was a vacant couch nearby, and sat down waiting for my chance to talk to Gerard. Looking back over him, I noticed he looked as if he was in a very serious conversation. He was now only talking with one girl, a brunette with bangs. Her black jeans were skinny, much like pairs that I owned. She wore a red tank top as well as red chucks.

I took a long look at the rest of the house, well from my view of sitting down anyway. Most colors consisted of red, black and dark shades of purple. I wondered what the bedrooms would be like, and if I had to share a room with anyone.

Soon, the blonde girl from the audition seated herself next to me. Great…

“Oh my God!” She squealed, looking at me. “Oh my God!” She squealed again. “Oh my God!” She yelled again.

“Please stop oh-ing to your God.” I mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear.

She gasped. “I can’t believe you actually made it on this show.” She said, tossing her hair back.

“Well believe it. I’m here.” I said crossing my legs. I always crossed my legs when I felt uncomfortable, a restraint from doing something stupid maybe.

“That’s the thing, though.” She said, pausing, and the tone in her voice made it seem like there was more coming.

“You’re pausing…Why?” I asked.

“Dramatic effect, duh.” She giggled. I rolled my eyes. This girl had issues. “Anyway, as I was saying. The thing is…You wont be here long.” She said, smiling proudly.

“And why is that?” I asked, almost testing her.

“Hello! Gerard obviously likes pretty girls…And smart ones.”

“Smart?” I questioned. This girl thought I was dumb.

“Yeah. I got the highest class in my electives at school.” She said arrogantly.

“And your elective was, what exactly?” I questioned.

“Dance.” Came her voice. “I took dancing and beat the whole class.” Dance? She took dance? Was that even classified as an elective?! I took fucking legal studies!

“Dancing, huh?”

“Well I was planning on taking art. But then I was, like, who likes art?” She laughed. “Not to mention clay gets under my nails.” She said as she examined her perfectly painted fingernails.

“Gerard.” I said, answering her simple question.

She looked up at me confused. “Huh?”

“Gerard likes art.” I told her.

“You idiot! He’s a singer! Gosh!” She yelled, not loud enough for everyone to hear but a few people had their attention grabbed.

My eyes seemed to automatically roll as she walked away. The last girl that was talking to Gerard looked like she was finishing up, considering she walked away, flashing a smile.

He smiled back, nodding with his head a little. I had to admit; he looked incredibly hot there. But, I lost my chance when another girl walked up to him, starting yet another conversation.

Gerard’s P.O.V

I was now currently talking to a rather loud red head. Her dress, which was very short by the way, seemed to be the same length as most girls here. It was a weird feeling that these girls looked as if she was trying to impress me.

“I’m Jane by the way.” She told me.

Looking around, I saw a girl sitting by herself. Minutes before I’m sure I saw her talking to a blonde girl who seemed to squeal a lot. It was like her profession or something.

Anyway, the girl I saw had dark hair. She seemed rather quiet, not like the other girls here, almost very content to herself too, like she was happy with her shyness. I began to wonder if she saw the millions of looks I kept shooting at her, trying to get her attention.

She seemed like the most real girl here, and I really wanted a chance to talk to her. I just knew something could happen between us, but she looked too bashful to talk to me.

That was a downer of being ‘famous’. It was also hard to find the real people here, the ones who didn’t want the money I made to spend on clothes and jewelry.

The next thing I knew I heard Jane talking. “So, anyway, me and my friend we’re like driving at night, right. And she was like ‘What do you think is further away? The moon, or the Eiffel Tower?’ And then I was like, hello you can’t see the Eiffel Tower from here!” She giggled. I never realized girls with red hair could be so…Blonde!

“And people think I’m dumb!” Jane said.

“Yeah…” I nodded. This was going to be a long night…

Andria’s P.O.V

Ten minutes later, and ten obnoxious giggles later, the blonde girl who I now knew as Samantha, continued to talk to me. Yelling at her wasn’t an option, as I didn’t want to make myself look like a total idiot in front of Gerard.

So, she continued to talk to me about everything and anything. But most of this ‘anything and everything’ consisted of her insulting me with her best put-downs. Which seemed to be slowly but surely working.

“Listen, Andria. Maybe you should just leave now.” Samantha said. “To just save yourself the embarrassment.” She told me, smiling sweetly.

I chose to ignore her insult. “Call me AJ.”

Samantha frowned; it looked like I had finally annoyed her. “Alright, AJ.” She took a few deep breaths. “I don’t want to see you get hurt.” She placed her hand on my shoulder softly.

“Aw. I don’t wanna see you get hurt either. So I suggest you get out of my face, before you do get hurt.” I said stepping closer to her, realizing it was about time I stuck up for myself.

“Is that threat?” She asked, giving me an evil look. No one else seemed to know what was going on between the two of us.

Stupid question! “Quoting you: Duh!” I said, with a rather exaggerated happy voice. I walked away from her, not caring that I left without an explanation.

I knew I wouldn’t be able to handle this, and that conversation/fight I just had with Samantha proved it.

That was just in one night. Actually, half a night! I stayed at his place for half a night, and I couldn’t even handle because of one idiotic blonde! Imagine what would happen if I stayed there for the whole series. I’d be well and truly screwed!

All of the drama was way too much to handle. It wasn’t my scene…My scene was…Well, I’m not sure what my scene was. But I knew it wasn’t with anybody in that house.

Half of me believed Gerard would also bring drama, but not with his intentions. Him being a celebrity will be a problem for my sanity.

I was outside the house, and I looked back and noticed the door had closed. The steps at the front seemed comfortable at this very moment, so I chose to sit there and think. Thinking about anything to get my mind off of this.

Gerard’s P.O.V

Finally the conversation had finished. Jane had finished talking about whatever she was talking about. I looked back to the couch where the girl I felt like I was longing for was meant to be sitting. But she was gone. I looked around the room we were in, and I couldn’t find her.

She wasn’t here, no matter where I looked. She couldn’t of gone to the bathroom, seeing as I was the only one who knew where it was, and it was a pretty big house.

None of the crew was here; they weren’t filming for another hour. So she couldn’t of asked them.

She must of gone outside, maybe because someone here upset her. I mean these girls looked like they were pretty aggressive to be honest. So messing with an innocent’s person mind to get something they want was just like an ordinary day for them.

I decided to tell the girls I was going to the bathroom.

“Ladies!” I screamed, getting their eyes on me. “I’ll just be in the bathroom. I wont be long.” I said smiling.

“Would you like me to come with you?” I heard one of them ask, and few giggles could be heard too.

“I’ll be fine.” I said smiling and then winking, trying to hide my anger for the ignorance of these girls. I snuck out without them noticing, trying to find the mystery girl.

Andria’s P.O.V

I still sat on the steps, thinking of what to do.

Stay or go?
Wait or leave?
Settle or run off?

I heard someone cough behind me; I assumed it was one of the crew.

“Please leave. I’m not in the mood for any interviews.” I said. Television crew on reality shows always seemed to want t talk to a contestant who was upset. For views? Well, that was a mystery to me.

“I know what you mean.” A soft voice said, a soft voice that I would recognize anywhere. I turned around quickly to see Gerard smiling at me.

“Oh, uh, um, hey.” I said nervously.

“Hi.” He smiled sweetly. Wow, his smile was even prettier in person. “Do you mind if I sit down with you?” He asked, pointing to the space next to me.

“Oh, yeah, sure.” I sat patting the empty room.

“Thanks.” He said sweetly as he sat down next to me. Our bodies were extremely close together. Maybe even a cm apart. “Why aren’t you inside?” He asked, looking up at the sky.

“I like looking at the stars.” I lied.

“Yeah, stars are awesome.” He said, agreeing. “What’s your name?” He asked.

“I’m Andria.” I smiled. “You can call me AJ.”

“Andria? Awesome name.” He complimented.

“Thanks.” I blushed.

“I’m stuck with…Gerard.” He laughed.

I always liked the name Gerard. “What do you mean?”

“Gerard’s a boring name. Don’t’ you think? And Andria is so…Unique.” He said.

“Thank you.” I said quietly, so quite I wasn’t sure he could hear me.

“So, how are you out here? Inform me again, please.” He asked me.

“I like looking at stars. I think they’re pretty.” I lied…Again.

“Honesty, please.” He said, laughing a little. A blushed a deep shade of crimson.

“Sorry.” I lowered me head, embarrassed.

“It’s fine.” He said, I didn’t no what his facial expression was at that moment. I was too busy looking at my shows to know. “But. Why are you really out here?”

“It was too much for me to handle.” I spoke softly.

“What was ‘too much’ exactly?” He asked sincerely.

“All that in there.” I said opting to the house. “The drama, the pressure…The people.” I mumbled.

“Oh.” He said softly. Several minutes passed of pure silence. “Please don’t leave.” He said as he placed his hand softly onto mine. My eyes shot open wide as we made physically contact. But I still didn’t look at him.

“Why?” I asked.

“Look at me and I’ll tell you.” He said. I could practically hear the smirk on his lips.

My head did eventually turn to face his. His eyes locked with mine, it felt so…Powerful. “Why?” I asked again.

“I really like you.” He whispered, and I’m pretty sure I saw him blush. It was when I saw his face turn a dark red that I knew I was staying. Because of that, red was officially my favorite color.



Thank you sooo much for ALL the rates and reviews. They mean a lot to me. Please keep it up. But, I haven’t had time to reply to them. But I promise, I will. Thank you all for reading, you guys are awesome. (:
Sign up to rate and review this story