Categories > Anime/Manga > s-CRY-ed > s-CRY-ed: The Next Generation (TNG)

Chapter 1-The Formation

by fanfic_teken 0 reviews

Category: s-CRY-ed - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-20 - 298 words

0Unrated
It has been about 30-40 Years after alter powers have been abruptly changed into everyone so no one is an outcast the son of a famous HOLY and HOLD member Ryuho and the daughter of the family that funds HOLD and HOLY Mimori Kiryu has joined the academy his name is Zansuke. He met the son of Kazuma even though he didn't know it was kazumas son that doesn't matter. On that day they became partners and the best of friends his namer was Koji. Koji's father, Kazuma the Shell, refused to live in the city. So Koji had to live in the Lost Land with his father until he went to the academy where he met Zansuke. So they went through the academy together and acceled there powers to the third level. On a solo mission Zansuke had to rescue a native alter and bring her to HOLY. She became a best friend and a great admirer of Zansuke her name was Tarobei. Her alter allowed her to heal any person she cared about but, at a cost and this alter Zansuke knew about she as well graduated the academy as the same year as Zansuke and Koji. After he graduated Koji also met a girl, but she was no alter. She lived in the city and had a normal life. For awhile she thought of him as some muant but once she was in trouble and he helped her, she realized that he wasn't different and from that moment on she was his friend. One day Koji had asked her out and she screamed yes. They have dated for two years. NOW we join our heroes after the academy years and just in there second year they are the best HOLY or HOLD have ever seen.
Sign up to rate and review this story