Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

Brother & Sister Moment

by dtng101 2 reviews

Frank helps andrea thru her first stage of puberty.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-21 - Updated: 2008-05-22 - 582 words

0Unrated
PAST MOMENT
"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP"said andrea
PRESENT MOMENT
I ran out of the class as fast as I could I heard kimmy and ash coimg out to look for me but our teacher mrs.aguilara said"GIRLS!YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTS HERE OR ELSE"she said but they didn't listen so mrs.aguilara drag them inside the classroom and started to scream at them.I ran into the janitors closet since it was quiet and dark I could forget about what just had happened.Ever since I was 4 years old I used to hide inside closets every time I had a problem or I was upset.I cried and cried until I could feel my eyes pufin from the crying.
BACK AT THE CLASSROOM
"Hello this is Mrs. Aguilara calling from Believe Middle School,I'm Andrea's math teacher,may I speak to her mother."she said "Oh I'm sorry but she's not present at the time would you like to tell me what's wrong with her"said Frank "Are you a blood relative I could confine on"she said "Yeah actullay I 'm her brother"said Frank "Oh okay well your sister was told to come up the classroom and present her warm-up,and she got her periode,and she was teriffed by the laugther from the class and ran.And I was wondering if maybe since your the only blood relative at the house that maybe you could come and talk to her"she said "yeah sure but there's onle one problem"she said "what is it"frank said "When she ran out I didn't see where she went"she said "Oh don't worry I think I migth know where she migth be"frank said

Frank left the house and arrived at school knowing where his sister could be hidding.

Frank's Pro
I ran thru the hallway and saw the janitr's closet,and with that I remembered that Audrey always when she was a little girl she used to ran inside closets when she was scared.So I entered,and saw her at the edge of the corner of the closet."Hey I heard about what happened how do you feel?"I asked her "How do you think I feel I just made a fool of myself inside the clasroom,kids laughed at me,because I berly got my periode I'm probabaly going to be the laughing stock of the school.After those blaber mouths of classmates I have tell."she said "Hey you have nothing to be embarressed about,remember what grandma told us that she didn't get her periode until she was sixteen.So at least you got it earlier."I said "Yeah but you don't get it I wasn't prepared for this,sure mom told me about when I was 10 which was like three years ago,but I didn't think it would come this soon"she said with a tear on her eye."hey it's okay I 'm here now"I said while cleaning the tear on her eye with my thumb,and hugging her."Hey what about we find something really embarrsing of those kids who laughed at you and we'll get them back equally,what do you say to that"I said trying to cheer her up.She just repiled with laughter,and I knew that some how I made her feel better.

Auther's Note;Sorry for the long wait,I'll try to update agian on friday or maybe tommorw=D.
Sign up to rate and review this story