Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

SHIT RUN!

by dtng101 1 review

a funny incounter in the movie theater.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-22 - Updated: 2008-05-22 - 1002 words

0Unrated
Andrea Pro
So after Frank made me laugh my pants so hard,that I almost felt I was going to lose my periode,we walked out of the janitor's closet."Hey why don't you rap my hoodie around your waist in the mean time"Frank said "Thanks "I said "No problem,hey how would you feel if you skip school today,and spend the rest of the day with me and the guys"he said "yeah sure anything to get me out of this shit hole"I said "alrigth thenlet's go to the attendance office to get a permission slip for you to go home"he said "okay"I said,so with that we walked iniside the attendance office,and the lady that was on her md 20's said "Yes may i help you"she said while looking at her computure screen."Yeah you see my sister has an appointment to see her doctor,for a daily check-up"he said while winking at me to go on with his lie."okay I wll need your i-de card and see if your on her emergancy card"she said and then she started to blush when she saw Frank."Oh my god your Frank Iero from my chemical romance,I knew you two had the same last name,it was just so hard to believe it,since you hardly mention her". she said with excitment like some sorta of fan girl."yeah it's,because they hardly ever ask me about my family on the intreviews,that's why."frank said."ok so you are on her emergancy card so you may take her,by the way can I have your autograph"she said handing him a piece of paper with a red pen."sure,what's your name."frank said "It's heather"she said "okay to my dearest fan heather you rock-rock on love framk"he said out loud while writing it down on the piece of paper."thankyou a lot,nice meeting you"she said "nice meeting you too"frank said,and with that we walked out side and headed to the car.

INSIDE THE CAR

"OOOOOO FRANKIE HAS A GIRLY FRIEND"I started to chant
"shut up"he said and with that I started to laugh.

AT THE HOUSE

We arrived at the house,and to my relieve the guys were still all asleep,so I took the aprotonity to run upstairs and change from pants.I got to my room,and went inside and shut the door behind me,I went to my bathroom,and saw that my mom leftme some always maxi pads so when I had my periode she wouldn't run to the drug store and buy some then,so I guess she wasmore prepared than me rigth now."hmmm I wonder how you put these on"I said while holding the maxi pad in my hand,I seriosly didn't know how the pad was suppose to put on ."oh thank god they have directions"I said whlie looking at the back of the pad."okay so let's see it's suppose to go on the center of your underwear,and that's it wow even a dummy could of figure that one out." I said "all done"i said while putting my underwear on with the pad."hmm so I just need to grab some pants.and I 'll be all set."I said I walked to the dresser inside my room,and took out some black jeans.My momtold me that when it was the time periode came,to always wear black,which wasn't much of a problem since most of my clothes are black.I slipped on my black jeans on and grabbed a hoodie since it loked outside like if it was going to rain hard.I went downstairs and to my surpirse the guys were awake,and dressed already.

"Hey Andrea me and the guys were thinking if maybe you wanted to go to the movies with us rigth now."he said "sure what movie do you want to see". I said "I wanted to see Narnia Prince Caspian but the idots here said it was lame"mikey said "HEYYYY"the guys said "yeah let's go see that movie". I said "aww come on that's a lame movie"Gerard said "OH hellz nah uh uh that ani't a lame movie."I SAID "The iero ghettoness has kicked in "said ray while laughing

AT THE MOVIES

"Can we have six tickets to see narnia"said Gerard with eyes that said please don't make me see this kid's movie."Here go"the cashier
"Oh come on it isn't that bad,the only reason I like to come and see this movie is because the creatures from narnia crake me up,because I could compare how much they look like the kids that I don't like at school."fine"he said "hey can we could go get popcorn"Bob asked "man bryar you and your fatass always have to eat,shit you eat alot and you never gain weight."ha that's because i poo my food faster"bob said "ewww if we're going to eat please don't talk about you pooing the food out,it makes me sick"Ray said "hello how may I help you"said the caisher at the candy stand."yeah can I have please a medium bag of popcorn"said Bob "yeah that'll be $4.50.the caisher said "here you go "said bob handinh him the money,and with that we started to head for the theater.I saw a girl checking out Gerard's ass .EWWWW how digusting I though,even though he did have a nice ass to look at .EWWWW I can't believe I just though that."OMG IT'S MCR"the girl screamed and soon a huge crowd came and Ray said "SHIT RUNNNNN!!" He said and with that we started to run to the car that we brougth.


AUTHER'S NOTE-Please tell me what you think about the new chapter if you have the time=D.
Sign up to rate and review this story