Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Confusion

Party and Panic

by aly_ajxxiero 2 reviews

They party with Panic! At The Disco... after a few months, they find out something...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-05-23 - Updated: 2008-05-23 - 771 words

1Exciting
The kiss was interrupted by an annoying buzzing from Alyssa's pocket. A text message from... Brendon? She took her cellphone and read the message.
"Hey Aly! I just wanted to invite you to our party here at Ryan's house tonight, you do know where it is. I heard you're with Frank Iero now. I'm looking forward to meeting him. Thanks, See you there! xo, Brendon.

"Fuck, They know?! Oh God..." Alyssa panicked a bit.
"Know about? Who was that anyway?" Frank asked.
"It was Brendon, He knows about us, well, he wants us to go to Ryan's birthday." Alyssa replied.
"Let's go then! We're in Vegas anyway!" Frank jumped a bit.
"You're excited..." Alyssa frowned a bit.
"No, but as long as you're with me I'm okay.." Frank said.
"Awww... I love you Frankie!" Alyssa squealed in delight.
"I love you too A-" His sentence wasn't done, interrupted with another kiss maybe?? Yes. Another kiss.
"We have to get ready now, we'll get there quite early..." Alyssa said, she sort of had a bad feeling something would happen...
"Okay." Frank said, as he stood up, then he helped Alyssa up. They took a bath and dressed up together. Frank wore a red shirt, black hoodie and his favorite jeans. While Alyssa wore a Black dress with red satin sashes.
"Wonderful, you look pretty, babe." Frank said, while helping Alyssa tie the ribbon of her dress.
"Thanks baby. Everyone's ready to go!" Alyssa said. They all crammed in a taxi, going to Ryan's house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!" Alyssa said, coming in the house. The others were following her.
"Hey Aly! Thanks!" They hugged a bit, which made Frank jealous...
"Hi Ryan..." Gerard, Frank, Katie, Mikey, Ray and Bob said in chorus.
"Hi.." Ryan said.
"This seems awkward... Where's Bren?" Alyssa asked.
"Yeah. He's busy talking to Jon or something. You guys want drinks?" Ryan replied.
"Sure" Alyssa said, she gave booze to everyone, therefore, making Gerard, Frank and herself, very drunk... The next morning, they woke up... naked...
"What the fuck...?" Alyssa said.
"Uh-oh... I think, we were that drunk..." Frank said, staring at Gerard, who was still asleep.
"No one should know about this." Alyssa said, as she wore her black dress again and said goodbye to everyone, she kissed Frank for the last time before she left, she was late for a gig with her band.

AFTER A FEW WEEKS

"Frank! Your cell is ringing!" Gerard shouted. Frank picked his phone up, to listen to a crying Alyssa.
"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Frank asked.
"F-Frank, I-I'm Pregnant..." Alyssa's voice was shaking.
"What? But how? Me or Gee?" Frank asked.
"I don't know Frank... I'm scared..." Alyssa cried a bit harder. Frank could hear three other female voices maybe trying to comfort her. Probably her band mates.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of my two babies, even if it's not mine.." Frank said.
"What?!" Gerard suddenly faced Frank.
"Let me talk to Gerard please, Frank." Alyssa's breathing sounded so fast.
"Aly? What's wrong?" Gerard asked. Frank had his hands covering his face.
"Gee, I'm pregnant... I don't know if you're the dad... or if it's Frank..." Alyssa cried..
"How did it be me? We never did it! You and Frank probably did!" Gerard shouted.
"Not too loud Gerard, it hurts... We might have did, remember Ryan's party? Me and Frank woke up naked, you were still asleep. We dressed up fast and I left for Sweet Confusion's gig." Alyssa cried a bit harder, you could tell she was having a hard time breathing.
"No wonder I woke up naked... And you were gone... Where are you? Don't panic too much... I'll get you..." and with that Gerard put down the phone, he was also crying. How could he get his sister pregnant, if he was really the father... he went to Frank.
"Hey Frankie, if it's my baby, I want you to take care of him like he was really yours." Gerard said.
"It's okay man, I'm not ready to be a dad..." Frank cried on Gerard's shoulder.
"Well, I'm not ready to find out if I'm the reason the kid exists..." Gerard said.
"We'll get through this right?" Frank asked, looking up to Gerard.
"We will Frankie... i know we will..." Gerard said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________-___
Even I'm shocked! Haha. Shocking isn't it? I know I messed up the story, but I hope you continue to read it. It'll have a happy ending... I promise. But first... Well, they find out something very unusual... :) R&R please:) I'm scared I might mess up the story... Review what you think.. PLEaSE! :)

xoxo,
Alyssa
Sign up to rate and review this story