Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Confusion

Let's Go Home

by aly_ajxxiero 1 review

Frank and Alyssa go home to find a really dark tour bus... surprise?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-22 - Updated: 2008-05-22 - 859 words

0Unrated
"We have to get home Frank. we've been in this restaurant kissing for 5 hours now! It's already 6PM!" Alyssa said, calmly.
"Fine fine. But when we get home, I have a little surprise for you." Frank said.
"Wow, I have one too..." Alyssa smiled, hoping that he wouldn't find out, but they didn't know, that Katie and the rest of the band had a surprise for the both of them...

___________________________________TIME LAPSE_______________________________________________

They went inside the tour bus, and noticed that it was really dark, as if they were inside a cave.
"What the hell? This is crazy. Fucking Crazy." Frank said.
"I don't know what will happen bu-" Alyssa was cut because...
"SURPRISE YOU TWO!!! MWAHAHA!" Gerard shouted.
"We were spying on you... You guys weren't eating too much.. You took the time kissing!" Bob added
"Frank and Aly sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-Gee?!?!" Mikey said. He saw Gerard trying to reach something.
"What? I was just getting something." Gerard said.
"Okay you guys, spill, what else did you see?" Alyssa said, no one knew if she was happy, or mad.
"Sorry, we only saw you two kissing your lips off, looks like your lips are the food already." Ray said.
"Oh, well, Okay, what else, we see a flying cockroach?" Frank added.
"Well, HOLY FUCK THERE'S A SPIDER NOT A COCKROACH!!!" Katie said.
"Right, think you could get me that easily?" Frank said.
"REALLY THERE IS!!!!" Katie shouted.
"Where?!?!" Finally Frank believed...
"Somewhere aside from here!!!" Katie started laughing, so did The rest of the people in the tour bus.
"Fine, you got me... Hahaha..." Frank said, frowning...
"Aww, don't worry Frankie, they're just having fun... maybe my surprise will cheer you up." Alyssa smiled... more like an evil grin to Frank.
"Fine, get in my bunk, I'll follow." Frank said, going to Gerard. Alyssa went to Frank's bunk and got her own guitar, she named it "Althea" like the name of one of her guns.(She has guns?!)
"I think I'll just sing, my hand hurts anyway." She thought. And so, she decided to sing.
Meanwhile, Gee and Frank were talking.
"What do you think she'll like?" Frank asked Gerard.
"I don't know man, She's a very violent person, but she has a really soft side." Gerard said.
"So what, I'll buy her a guitar? It's her birthday on Monday for Pete's sake! It's 3 days from now!" Frank argued a bit.
"Buy her what you want to buy her, she'd accept anything especially if it has a little not on it." Gerard replied, calmly.
"Hmm... DUH!!!! I give a guitar?!" Frank said.
"GIVE HER ANYTHING!" Gerard shouted.
"I don't want to keep her waiting, I'll go to our bunk now, I'll just give her a guitar and a hoodie or something." Frank said, running to his bunk.
"Hey Frankie." Alyssa said, Which made Frank jump a bit since he hasn't even opened the curtain.
"Hey, do you have super hearing or something?"Frank asked, which made Alyssa laugh a bit.
"No, I just got trained a bit to sense a presence especially in martial arts." Alyssa replied.
"Oh, okay... Now for that surprise...." Frank grinned.
"Well, it's sucky, but I made a song for you... this was when I was 16... You'd go to our house and you never knew I was there. Haha. Oh, I edited it a bit a while ago." Alyssa laughed.
"Go on, sing to me..." Frank said, impatiently.

"I never felt this way before
Made me think there's something more
between, you and me, can't you see?
But it's pretty funny, coz we can never be...

Well, I guess I'm wrong
Coz now you're with me, I can sing you this song
Coz it's you and me
And I thought we'd never be...
"

"Wow..." Frank was quite amazed...
"It sucks! but still under construction." Alyssa said..
"Well here's my surprise..." Frank said.

"
A 2nd chance
Take a life
Another mission
To steal a kiss from borrowed lips
To taste your prison
It feels like a lifetime
Of leaving bodies on the sidelines

I swear to God girl you're never gonna regret this
Close your eyes this will only take a second
Though these veins are borrowed
This heart only beats for you

They're shells disposable
Oh so expendible
Shut it out of your pretty mind
They never cared for you
How could you shed a tear
"

Alyssa cried.
"The song just says, 'how could you shed a tear' and now you cry.." Frank laughed a bit, hugging the girl closer to himself.
"I'm sorry, that song was... beautiful, and you play guitar so well! I'm jealous!" Alyssa laughed, wiping her tears away. And with that, the kissed again, this time, more passionate.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi... Haha.. Okay, Frank's song for Alyssa is actually "BODY SNATCHERS FOREVER" by Leathermouth. Haha. and Alyssa's song for Frank, I had to think that up for a while... Haha. tell me how my song was, if you want to add lyrics or be a critic and say no to the song, feel free too... Haha... :D R&R please. :D I have to do my chores now. :)

xoxo,
Alyssa
Sign up to rate and review this story