Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Remember the Name

To come to the stronghold

by Theresa599 6 reviews

"We stood there in the dark room as the torches came alive, we were alone, but there was a long spiraling stairway leading upwards."

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-05-24 - Updated: 2008-05-24 - 319 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I promised a chapter 2 today didn't I?
--------------------------------------------------------

Watching us all fighting our way there was insane. We were almost there though and it was then that I remember very clearly what he said to me. I remember the chorus from his song, I remember how much it fit us here.

This is ten percent luck,
twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure,
fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!


Funny how much it suites us heroes. I remember standing in front of the stronghold, staring up at the great fortress. I remembered Jay's breathing very heavy when he said to me:

"This is it, this is the day we will win!" He smiled at me.

I didn't know how to react so I just smiled. I reached my hand out to the door, putting my palm on it. It was warm, really warm. It startled me and I pulled back. Jay had put his hand over mine and turned to face me. I didn't have much time to react. All of us standing there, tired and sticky with our blood. When He kissed me, I couldn't think. Everything around me melted away, every sound everything. It always did when he kissed me. I don't know if he knew then what was to happen. I remember him taking my hand, everyone had their hand over mine as we guided our hands to the handle of the black door. I remember the Elder One looking directly at us and shaking her head. Opening the door we were amazed.

We stood there in the dark room as the torches came alive, we were alone, but there was a long spiraling stairway leading upwards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This story was originally to be a one shot, instead it's a series of small chapters. Don't worry, I'm going as fast as I can:|
Sign up to rate and review this story