Categories > Original > Romance > Crush

Crush

by 1337intellect 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-24 - Updated: 2008-05-25 - 256 words

0Unrated
He was kind of cute. I didn't know him well, but I suppose I could change that. He looked at me, for a split second. My heart raced as his bright blue gaze shown into my own emerald green eyes. I could feel his look light them up.

His white fur was practically glowing in the sunlight. I felt the urge to hold my paws against his stripes, to press my slender, red muzzle against his shorter, tiger muzzle and kiss him. The thoughts racing through my mind so excited me. A vixen and a tiger. Das Fuchsin und der Tiger.

I had heard him use German, before. I loved the language. I feel like I know him, even though I've never spoken to him. I wonder if I ever will…

I just realized, as I was daydreaming, he started making his way towards me. I wonder if he's walking towards me! No, he wouldn't, would he? He was, he walked right up to me!

His cheeks turned red as he spoke. "I'm Kingston, what's your name?"

"Hey, I'm Chula," his eyes sparkled as he saw that I accepted his greeting.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join my for some coffee?" was his sheepish response.

"Okay. Sounds good to me."

After that I nuzzled him, and he blushed even more. This made e giggle a little.

I wanted to keep talking, but the shrill bell that signaled for us to get to our classes sounded.

"I'll see you around," I said.

"Right. See you."

Sign up to rate and review this story