Categories > Celebrities > Lord of the Rings > Your Body is Wonderland

Underneath your Clothes

by lavendra_ 0 reviews

Dirtaaay Sex Scene ;] JK it's not that dirty. but it's the sex scene. real quick.

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-25 - Updated: 2008-05-26 - 310 words

0Unrated
“My Sweet Billy.”

Billy laid with his head rested on Rachel’s naked chest.

“I’ve never known such a tiger in bed.”

Billy smiled his sweet, shy smile up at his girlfriend, who leaned down for a kiss.

“Happy Birthday.” He told her softly. He scooted up in bed so he was leaned over her this time and began to kiss her more passionately.

“Billy!” Rachel yelped in excitement. Billy giggled as Rachel pushed him off her. “Honestly!” She was blushing bright red at the hand trick Billy had just played under the covers. Billy laughed at his cleverness and pulled Rachel back into his arms.

“I’m sorry,” He said, laughing. “I’m sorry. I won’t do it again, I promise.”

Rachel sighed and let Billy kiss her again.

“You’re lucky sex helps me loose weight.” She said disgruntled. “Or you’d be a lonely man at night.”

“You know you can’t resist me,” Billy smiled. “Besides, you don’t need to lose weight, you need to gain it.”

“Billyyyy,” Rachel groaned, shoving her head under the blankets. “Let’s not argue about my fat body, shall we?”

“109 lbs is not fat.” Billy argued.

“I’m aiming for 100.” Rachel said stubbornly from under the blankets. Billy, who was feeling lucky, said slyly,

“Hey, while you’re under there, want to,”

“NO.” Rachel said, popping her little head out from under the blanket.

“Damn.” Billy said giving into those big blue eyes that seemed to glow tenfold in the dim light from the desk lamp in the corner of the bedroom. Rachel looked up at Billy, then under the covers at his naked body, then back up at his face.

“Damn is right.” She said, grinning. Billy grinned back and her over on top of him, and began to kiss the rest of the night away.
Sign up to rate and review this story