Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

It's Time

by dtng101 2 reviews

It's time for Andrea's mom to face the truth.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-26 - Updated: 2008-05-26 - 551 words

0Unrated
Andrea's Pro
I got up from the couch and started to walk over to my mom."Mom we need to get you help"I told her
"What help are you talking about girl,I don't need help I think your the one who needs help"she said laughing."Mom we're really worried about you....your becoming..an...alcoholic."said Frank almost like if he was going to cry."Yes Helena it's true you need help,I don't want you to go thru what I went thru"said Gerard "Yes we need to get you help before it's too late,Mrs.Iero"said Ray."YOUR CRAZY,YOU ALL ARE.LEAVE ME ALONE!!"said mom."Mom please let us help you,just please let us I don't want you to die."I said crying.Soon my mom started to scream cuss words out,she was going out of control.The guys came and grabbed her by her hands and feet and carried her out to the car.I went with them,Mikey,Ray and Bob were in the backseat holding my mom down.Frank was driving and Gerard was in the passenger's seat telling Frank directions to how to get to the recovery center,that he went to.I was way in the back of the car crying from the words my mom spat at me,these were some of the words she was telling me in the car."You ungrateful little brat,you deserve to die,I hate you,I don't love you,these were all pharases she was telling me in the car.But the one that hurt me the most was I hate you.I think those are the worst words you could ever tell a child.We finally arrived to the hospital,Ray,Bob and Mikey were getting my mom out the car."I hate you two brats,I hate you,I can't believe you would do this to your own mother the lady,who brought you to earth."my mom said "don't listen to her she doesn't mean it"said Frank.
We entered the building and Gerard explained the situation to the nurse,and I heard the nurse say "o,okay alrigth she'll be in the recovery center for about a month,where is she."she asked
"she's rigth over there"Gerard said pointing at my mom."Hello ma'm how are you doing,I'm Martha and I'll be your nurse for the current time you'll be here."the nurse said."ow I won't be staying here,I'm all better see it's just my kids think I'm an alcohloic,thier crazy rigth.They want to get rid of me."my mom said "Ma'm well you come with me please"The nurse said with a face that said another one trying to pull that trick again on me."NO I WON'T,YOU SKANK!!"My mom told the nurse."We're going to need back off"said the nurse in a walkytalky.Soon four man came running to get my mom,and while they were taking her away,she screamed out"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS BITCH,AND SO WELL YOU SON OF A BITCH!"She screamed out,and soon she was lost in distance.And at tear fell out of my eye with those words,and even Frank started to cry also.
Sign up to rate and review this story