Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

Three Cheers For Sweet Revange

by dtng101 0 reviews

Let's just say that Ana and Blain get what they deserve.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-27 - Updated: 2008-05-27 - 876 words

0Unrated
Andrea's Pro
Yesterday was the hardest part of my life,seeing my mother being taken away by four guys in the hospital,while she spat hurtful words at me and Frank.I would never forget those hurtful words'I hate you'.Today was going to be a unusal day,but mostly month,no mom to advice me stuff,no mom to wake me up,no mom to make me laugh,no mom to take me shopping,no mom to watch the festival of horror movies.But as much as it pains me to not have a mom this whole month,it was for the best,plus when she comes back she's going to be the same jolly person she was before,not the monster she was turned into,by the alcohol.I was getting ready for school,after I got ready I went downstairs to say bye to the guys.But I stopped once I got to the kitchen,there was a note.I looked at it and it said.....

Dear Andrea,
I guess with everything and mom that I forgot to tell you,that we had tour the next day which is now.I didn't want to wake you up since you had such a harsh day,the day before.We didn't cancell the tour because,Brain our manager told us that we couldn't do that since we were going on tour with fall out boy,HIM,RJA and Green Day.I'm really sorry,I hope you understand.

P.S.
See you in four months
Love,
Frank

"FOUR MONTHS"I screamed out mad."Who's going with me to pick up mom in a month"I said like if he was there."I guess myself"I said."SHIT TEN MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL"! I said.I ran out the door and got to my first class,I got just in time before I knew it was finished.After I headed outside to the garden that my school had,and saw my two friends waving at me.
"Hey Andrea why do you look so down today".said Ashely
"Wellt's see where should I start,Okay yesterday we took my mom to the recovery center for alcoholic,and before she left she screamed I hat you to me."I said
"Wow we're really sorry"said Kimberly
"But that's not it,today in the morning before I went to school I got up to say bye tothe guys,and to my surprise I found a note that said that they went back on tour,and that they couldn't cancell it,and that they'll return back in four months"I said
"Sorry to say this Andrea but Frank's a asshole for not waking you up tell him him self"said Ashely
"I know he is"I said
"Well to cheer you up,I talked to my cousin and she said that she was happy o help one of my friends,and she gave me the recipe"Ahely said while handing me a piece of paper.
"It works like a charm,she tried herself."Ashely said
"So when do we get started"I said
Ashely and Kimberly just similed at me,and they both said"today".
So all three of us were following the recipe just like it said.But the three of us had to do a part of our own."Okay Kimmy it's your turn"I said and with that she went walking like nothing and went to ana to do her part.
KIMBERLY'S PRO
Oh boy I could feel my hair sweating,I can't believe I'm doing this.Shit,but this is all to get revange on that evil skank,houchy bitch no good piece of shit of Ana.Amen I said
I walked inside the locker room,and saw that Ana was going to take a shower,but before she did that she was talking to one of her sluts that she calls friends.I entered her shower with no one looking,and got her shampoo and poured in the formula that Ashely gave me."suck on this skank"I said when I was done pouring it down.Soon I heard Ana's skanky voice heading towards the shower,and that was my cue to get the hell out of there,andI did I ran out of the lockers room towards ash and Andrea and said"Bingo"I said to them."Wow that skank's hair is going to fall out so bad that she''ll be baold as a baby."said Andrea.Soon I heard Andrea's voice say "Ash it's your turn"she said and with that Ashely went to go do her part,her part was to go into Blain's locker and exchange his colon for this one that is exactly the same that her cousin Karla gave to her for this,but the only difference is that this is for him not ever to get a date again,well at lest after he's done with school which is a loooooonnng time till then.Soon we saw Ashely walking towards us and said "Mission acomplish"she said "ow that son of a bitch won't know what fuckin hit him".said Andrea and with that all of us sat down and watched how those assholes were going to react.
Sign up to rate and review this story