Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Assisted Revenge

Ch. 4 I Can't Explain

by fobXmcrXpatdX 0 reviews

We look into Alicia's past... well not all of it. I want to save some for later.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-27 - Updated: 2008-05-27 - 484 words - Complete

0Unrated
I feel as though I should be insane for the things I've seen...

I look out the window of the car, trying to process my thoughts. Why did this happen? What happened? Was that really Daddy? I subconsiously start to suck my thumb. "Alicia, don't do that." The lady who's driving says. I take my thumb from my mouth. I see tall buildings and streets around me. Could this be Chicago? I've only been here once... last year...with Mommy and Daddy. We arrive at a building. The Orphanage of Chicago, I read. What's an orphanage? The lady and I get out of the car and a large woman comes out of the building. The two women talk in hushed tones and I start to suck my thumb again. When they stop talking, I yank my thumb from my mouth. "Alicia, this is Ms. Thomas." the lady says. I nod in acknowlegement. "Hello Alicia," Ms. Thomas says, "How old are you?" "Five." I say nervously. "Perfect!" she says with a clap of her hands, "You can room with Britt. You two will get along perfectly." Ms. Thomas takes my hand and we leave the other lady behind. We get to some sort of play room. "Britt?" Ms. Thomas calls out. A small blonde girl comes running towards us. "Yes Ms. T?" she asks brightly. "Britt," Ms. Thomas says, "This is Alicia. She's the same age as you. She'll be rooming with you." "Hi!" Britt smiled. "Hi." I replied, not as enthusiastic. After what I had been through, could you blame me? Britt took my hand and I let go of Ms. T's. "Come on!" she cries. I giggled as we flew through the room, towards the back. There I saw a boy who looked a couple years older. He was tall with black/brown hair and green eyes. "Alicia this is Brandon. Brandon, Alicia." Britt said. "Hello." Brandon said. "Hi." I said a little happier than before, due to Britt's contagious attitude. We talked and played games the whole rest of the day. Brandon was seven and had known Britt since she had arrived. Britt, Brandon, and I had hit it off. I was so glad to have found two good friends... maybe even best friends.

Definitely best friends, I thought to myself.


------------------------------------------
I had to put that in there. If it's short, I'm sorry. I'm kinda almost putting off the next part where they make the record. I may just skip it and say that recording was done. I have no clue how that works. Ooh, I should ask my brother the next time I see him... anyways: This isn't all I'm going to write about Alicia's past. I kinda need a past for Brandon though, because I want to write about them all in one chapter. I want to make it good. Rate and review... and suggest a past for Brandon.
Sign up to rate and review this story