Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Rainy Day

Miracles

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

Akatsuki arrives! Tsunade's Secret!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Jiraiya,Naruto,Tsunade - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-05-28 - Updated: 2008-05-28 - 4611 words - Complete

0Unrated
So here's chapter 7! This chapter contains some spoilers, but they are like mixed. I also invented all the parts, so if you're looking for spoilers, I recomend you not to look on here, because the story is not true! Enjoy! =D

7. Miracles



When Tsunade woke up, she looked at her left and saw that Jiraiya was not there. He had gone to the office to start working leaving her resting. In these last days, Jiraiya had been more careful with her than ever. She was going to deliver the babies in this month or in the next one. She sighed and started dressing up. When she FINALLY finished and was brushing her blond shiny hair, she heard a fast and energetic knock on her door.


She stood up (she was sitting in the bed putting her shoes on) and went to open it up. The Godiame gasped when saw a bleeding Shizune standing in the door.

“Tsunade-sama, something terrible happened! The...!” She was so exhausted and had lost too much blood that she could speak no more and fell to the cold floor unconscious.

Even if it was a really har work for her, Tsunade carried her assistant to the dining room so she would start healing her up. When she finished with all the severe injuries, she was feeling really tired. She wiped out the sweat for her forehead and waited for Shizune to wake up.

After some minutes, Shizune finally opened her eyes slowly and blinking several times before sitting in the couch. At the movement of her apprentice, the Hokage looked at her and smiling relieved hugged her tightly. “Shizune, you’re all right! You worried me to death!” When she let her go from the grasp, she asked, “What happened to you!?”

“The village is in danger! The Akatsuki have started to move!” Shizune answered standing up as quickly as her injuries let her do.

Tsunade’s eyes widened up. “Where are they right now?”

“The leader of the group was fighting near the Hokage Tower against Jiraiya-sama, while the others went after Naruto.” She responded getting to the door. “I came here to make sure you’re not going anywhere while they are here. You can’t come.”

When she was going to close the door behind her she heard Tsunade’s voice calling her. “Wait, Shizune! How is Jiraiya, is he hurt? If he is, I gotta go and help him out; your chackra is still really low.”

“What!? Are you insane, Tsunade-sama!? You can’t go anywhere right now. If they find out that you can’t fight because of your prengancy, they’ll sure waste no time in taking a Sannin out! So stay here. Don’t worry, Jiraiya-sama is all right.” She had lied in the last part. Jiraiya needed help since he wwas running out of chackra becuase fighting the leader was not that easy. She lied to her sensei since she knows her; she would fight the death just to bring him back.

Tsunade sighed relieved. “I’m glad to hear that, but if something happens to him or to anyone, bring them to me so I’ll be able to heal them.”

“Hai!” Saying that, Shizune started to run heading to the fight.

------------------

Jiraiya was breathing heavily. Drops of sweat fell to the ground in front of his feet. The person in front of him smiked. “I thought you were going to resist more... but I can see I was wrong.”

“What do you want, Madara?” He asked even though he knew the answer pretty well. He had thought that pain was the leader of the Akatsuki, but he got the surprise that it was not him but the real Uchiha Madara.

His smirk got more pronounced. “Oh, c’mon Jiraiya. You know the answer as well as me. We want the Kyubi container. Why don’t you give us him? Everyone in this pathetic village would be happier and in peace, and we would just leave.”
The white-haired Sannin frowned. It was true what he said. He looked up and it was now his turn to smirk. “I will never give you that brat to you. He is a Leaf shinobi; he has the right to be protected.”

Madara frowned but shrugged. “Oh well... I’ll just have to kill you and then get that boy. By the way, I was wondering where the real Godaime is... where is she?” He asked, curiosity showing on his voice.

Jiraiya’s muscles tensed. He could not tell him that she was not capable to fight. They would kill her in less than a second. “It’s none of your business. Right now you’re fighting me, so concetrate in the battle!” He exclaimed, a Rasengan forming in his right hand.

Madara shook his head. “You’re only going to give up dead, aren’t you.”

They both started to run, each time nearer and nearer, until someone appeared in front of them, making both of them stop in a sudden. “Madara-sama, we got him.”

Satisfied, Madara smiled. “Good job Pain. Let’s head back.”

“You’re not going anywhere with Naruto! First you’ll have to pass over my dead body!” Jiraiya was about to punch the red-haired man in front of him, when he turned around. “W-who are you?” Jiraiya asked, memories rushing in his head.

Pain smirked. “I’m God, Jiraiya-sensei.”

“Those eyes... You’re-!” Jiraiya could not finish speaking; he was hut in the stomach. He fell to his knees and coughed blood.

Suddenly Zetsu appeared from the ground. “Madara-sama, Pain-sama. The Kyubi container is out of control!” “Yes, six tails have appeared.”

“Oh shit! Let’s go Pain!” Madara exclaimed. Before leaving, he looked at Jiraiya. “This time I’ll let you live, but if we get to meet again, you’ll find no pity in my eyes.

The two Akatsuki members left while Zetsu disappeared under the ground.

“W-wait...!” Jiraiya exclaimed, but could say no more and fell to the ground unconscious.

----------------

Shizune, Kurenai, and Asuma stopped when the got to the place where the Akatsuki leader and Jiraiya had been fighting.

“Umm... Where are they?” Asuma asked, narrowing his eyes to see through the dust and smoke that was in the thick air.

“They should be here... I saw them fighting and look at all the destruction they made.” Shizune said.

Kurenai looked at her left and saw a human body lying in the shadows. She approached it and gasped. “Asuma, Shizune! Jiraiya-sama is right here!”

Shizune fastly knelt down next to him, and tried to heal him, but it was little was she coud do. “We gotta take him to Tsunade-sama! She’s the only one capable to save him.”

--------------

Tsunade wiped out the sweat that was falling from her forehead and sighed. She had been working all day to save the people’s lives that Shizune brought to her. There was still no sign of Jiraiya, and it worried her a lot. What if he’s dead? That question rounded through her mind all the time. She shook her head, trying to wave away that thought. Her Jiraiya? Nah. He is too strong.

The front door of her appartment was opened abruptly, and three Jounnin entered it carrying a unconscious body. When the Godaime saw who the man was, her heart stopped beating.

“Jiraiya...? What happened!?” She exclaimed hurrying to help them carry the white-haired Sannin.

“We don’t know. We saw him near the Hokage Tower unconscious, so we brought him to you as fast as we could.” Kurenai responded after laying him in the bed.

Tsunade wasted no time. She knelt down and with green chackra, started to heal him. She didn’t notice she was crying until a tear skimmed her lips. She could see that it was impossible to save him from death, yet she tried to not believe it. Minutes passed, along with hours. It was really surprising that he was still living, at the borders of death, but alive. Many times Tsunade was going to give uo and stop curing him, but she continued there, working harder than what she worked with Dan.

“Damn it, Jiraiya... Stay with me, don’t die!” Tsunade said through sbos. She closed her eyes and breather deeply without stopping the green chackra from flowing. She then opened them quickly when she felt a cold hand on hers. She smiled relieved. “Jiraiya...”

“I can’t die until I marry you, of course...” He said weakly. He looked up at his Hime’s amber eyes. “There was this question rounding through my head sine I was twenty, but I never asked you because you started dating Dan... But I want to ask you this now... Will you marry me?”

Tsunade was speechless. Jiraiya could die in any second, and here he was, asking that. The gorgeous Princess of Konoha smiled at him sweetly with tears falling from her precious eyes. She put a hand on his right cheek. With her face really close to his, she whispered, “Baka, how could you even ask me that?” When she saw Jiraiya’s disappointed face, she chuckle quietly. “Of course I will, you should have known the answer without asking.” She then kissed his lips gently.

When they broke the kiss, Jiraiya sighed. “That’s a relieve. I was scared you would regret me and hate me.” He looked at her with a serious look now.

“But Tsunade-hime, we have problems. I thought about fighting the leader. When he showed his true face, I could not believe it! It was the real Uchiha Madara. We fought until some Akatsuki members appeared and said that the got Naruto, but that he was out of control; six tails appeared. I shoud go now there and stop him.” When he said that, Jiraiya tried to stand up only to be pushed back.

“Baka! You’re in no condition of going anywhere right now, so don’t get any weird adea, all right? Since I can’t go eaither, I’ll send Kakashi, Yamato, and Anko to go and see what happens. If Naruto is out of control as you said and the Akatsuki leaves, then Yamato will be able to stop the Kyubi.” Glaring at Jiraiya, she stated, “You stay here. You still have some injuries; I can’t heal you 100%. It’s a miracle that you’re still alive, so don’t through your luck through the window, or I’ll kill you myself after they do.”

Jiraiya sighed but nodded. It was true that he could not fight in that moment and he knew that. “All right, I’ll stay here, I promise. It’s a good idea to send Yamato.”

Tsunade smiled and kissed his lips quickly. “Good. I’m going to get them. See you later.” When she was going to close the door, she looked at him and pointed at him with a long narrow finger. “I warned you. You can’t go anywhere. This time you’ll be the one staying.”

When she finally closed the door, Jiraiya sighed loudly while resting his head in the pillow and closing his eyes. He then smirked. He had finally acomplished the dream of his life; marry his Hime and live as a happy family with their kids. I love my life...

When the Hokage stepped into the dining room, Shizune fastly jumped from the couch when she saw dried tears in Tsunade’s cheeks. “Tsunade-sama! Is-is he alive...?” She asked carefully.

In the room with Shizune were Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Anko, Genma, and Yamato. They all looked up with faith in their faces.

Tsunade smiled. “Hai. He’s in no danger anymore.” Everyone smiled and grinned relieved. “But right now we have to worry about other things. The Akatsuki were looking for someone, and that someone was Naruto. They have him but he went out of control, and six tails have appeared. We gotta hurry up and stop the Kyubi. This is how we’re going to do it. I’m going to send a team to stop him. The members are Yamato, Kakashi, and Anko. Bring him back. Now, go!”

“Hai!” They said disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Tsunade sighed and sat in a chair heavily. Naruto... When Shizune saw that Tsunade covered her face with her hands, she walked towards her. The Hokage’s assistant put a hand over her shoulder. “Tsunade-sama, you should rest. It’s not going to be good for you and your children if you have chackra exhaustion.”

“But Jiraiya might-!” Before the Godaime could finish the sentence, Shizune cut her off.

“Don’t be so stubborn, I’m also a medic-ninja, remember? So stop complaining and worrying, I’ll take care of Jiraiya-sama.”

Tsunade stood up and hugged her gently. “Thanks Shizune for all the things you’re doing.” Saying that, she went to the guest’s room and fell asleep in the bed.

------------

The three Jounnin sent by the Hokage to stop Naruto were running through the dark foreest soundlessly. They started to feel a great amount of chackra that made the air much thicker. Sending orders with the hands, Yamato told Kakashi to go to the left while Anko went to the right. Suddenly they heard a yell, followed by more, each time louder. When they got to the place where the sound came from, they so with horror a field of bloodshed in front of them. Naruto of the Nine Tails Fox was in the middle of four Akatsuki bodies. The rest of them were running away, trying to scape from his claws. When “Naruto” was alone, Yamato formed seals really fast, his comrades couldn’t see his hands; they were blurred. When he was done, he ran towards “Naruto” and hit him in his forehead with the palm of his hand.

---------

Tsunade woke up slowly, finding herself in a small room with white walls. She then started to remember what happened before falling asleep. She quickly stood up and went to her room. She slowly and quietly opened the door. The Hokage found the man that would soon become her husband, lying in the bed with a peaceful face. She sat down at the edge of the bed and putting a hand over his cheek, she gently placed a kiss on his forehead. After some minutes if watching his chest go up and down, she headed to the dining room.

“Shizune, is Naruto here?” Tsunade asked when she noticed Shizune talking with Genma.

She looked up and grimaced. “No, Tsunade-sama. Yamato and his group are still gone. Do you fell rested?”

Tsunade nodded. “Yeah. Did Jiraiya wake up while I was sleeping?”

“Hai. He asked for you, so I told him you were resting. He just smiled and told me to say to you to prepare your finger for a heavy weight.”

“What does that mean, Hokage-sama?” Genma asked.

The Hokgae chuckled softly. She looked through the window, then to the Jounnin who were waiting for the answer, and back to the window. “It means he’s going to place a ring over the finger.” She answered lifting her right hand and pointing at the third finger.

Shizune’s eyes widened along with Genma’s. “Do you mean that he asked you to marry him…?” The Hokage’s apprentice whispered.

A small smile appeared in Tsunade’s lips while she nodded slowly. Her eyes widened in shock when Shizune threw her arms around her neck.

“Oh Tsunade-sama! I´m so happy about you! I knew this was going to happen earlier or later! When did he ask you?”

“He asked me the first time he woke up.”

“Congratulations, Hokae-sama. We also have some news.” Genma said standing up next to Shizune.

“We’re going to get married, Genma and me.” Shizune announced while Genma put an arm around her waist.

Tsunade grinned and threw her arms around the two Jounnin. “OMG! I didn’t know you two were going out together!”

Shizune rolled her eyes. “Of course not. You were just peaying attention to Jiraiya-sama and yourself. If you hadn’t been with him, you would have noticed inmediatly, you had olways been very gossip and curious...”

“Oh yeah... I’m sorry Shizune...! It’s just that I’ve never expected this!” She looked at Genma. “And you, you better take her of her, or you know what will happen with you.”

Genma just gulped.
------------------

Yamato and the others finally got inside the village. Kakashi was crrying an unconscious Naruto with the help of Anko. The blonde’s life was in danger, they had to hurry up. Because of the Kyubi’s chackra, most of his skin was torn off. He was bleeding a lot.

The three Jounnin finally got to the Hokage’s house. Opening quickly the door, Anko came in heading to the dining room with Yamato and Kakashi following her closely behind. “Hokage-sama, we got Naruto but he’s severely injured!” Yamato exclaimed helping Kakashi to lay down Naruto in the couch.

Tsunade stood up from the chair she was sitting in, and went quickly towards Naruto. Shizune and Genma weren’t with her anymore. They went to see if someone was injured. The Godaime knelt down in front of the blode and taking of his shirt carefully started to heal him. “Good work. Now let me heal him. Go and see if someone needs help! Go!” She ordered without taking her eyes from her trembling hands.

“Hai!” The three of them disappeared leaving the Slug Princedd alone with the injured kid.

Without noticing, Tsunade started to cry. Warm tears fell to Naruto’s chest. There was a secret that only Tsunade knew since the Third Hokage had died, leaving her with the weight of it. When she was really young, she went to a bar with Jiraiya. They got really drunk and in the next morning, she got to know that she was pregnant. She didn’t tell anyone but her sensei. The Thris made arragements for the kid to be born without anyone in the village knowing, so he sent her to a “mission” for almost ten months. When the baby was born, Tsunade told the Third to put the little blonde in charge of Jiraiya in some way, since she could not raise him herself. The kid grew up without knowing who his parents were, and became to be the Fourth Hokage. When Jiraiya and Naruto came to bring her back to Konoha, she almost cried of joy when she found out she was a grandmother. Every time Naruto would call her Baa-chan, she wanted to smile and hug him tightly on her strong arms, but when she felt like doing it, she would yell at the poor boy and sometime hit him to hide her feelings and emotions. She was scared of telling him about the truth, and more scared of telling Jiraiya. Maybe on day, but just maybe, she would tell both of them the truth, she knew they had the right to know it.

A second miracle happened the same day. Even if the Hokage was REALLY tired after healing all those people, she still had the strength to rescue the blond from death. She was really surprised when she saw him healing himself at a great speed. Oh yeah, he has the Kyubi inside of him.

Putting her hair behing her ears, Tsunade sighed deeply. After of hours of working, she finally went through it. She could feel Naruto’s chest go up and down in a rythmic way. His skin was back again in a normal way, like if nothing had happened. You could see the sparklings that the deathly necklace sent with each breath he took. Tsunade smiled after watching the event.

After closing the door, Tsunade got to Jiraiya’s and her room. She set down in the edge of the bed and placing a hand over his strong and muscular chest she closed her eyes and felt each beat his heart took. The beats were going in a slow and peaceful way. At the touch of his Hime, Jiraiya woke up. Quietly, he put a hand over Tsunade’s making her open her amber eyes really fast.

He smirked at her. “Your reflexes are much worse during your pregnancy. You should have sensed my respiration and my heart going faster when I woke up.”

The gorgeous blonde looked away annoyed. “Ah, you’re always there to tell me how weak I am right now, aren’t you.” She looked at him again. “How are you feeling right now?” She asked calmly putting her free hand —Jiraiya still had the other one under his—over his forehead.

He grinned at her. “Much better because of you and your answer.” He answered wrapping an arm over her waist and dragging her nearer him.

She returned the grin and getting her face closer to his, she kissed him gently. Breaking the kiss, Jiraiya sat down next to her.

“Is Naruto back?”

She nodded her head. “His injuries were fetal. The Kyubi’s chackra burned his skin completely. I don’t know how he survived...”

“Well, it’s obvious. You are a great medical ninjae, I mean, you the best one! And also because you think of him as a son.”

Tsunade frowned. “Well, he’s not. I mean, even if he looks like my little brother, it doesn’t mean we’re realted.” The words went through her lips painfully; she didn’t want to lie to him.

“Yeah, I know. I’m just teasing you.” He looked at her amber eyes. “So... Can I stand up and walk, doctor?” He asked stretching lazily.

She smirked. “So you feel bored for just spending ten hours in bed, huh? Well, I had to be at this boring house without being able to get fresh air for two months.”

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you.”

Tsunade nodded her head while grinning. “Well, I think you’re okay. But you can’t train until I tell you so.”

Jiraiya sighed relieved. He stood up, and gently taking the blonde’s hand, pushed her out of the bed. “You know, it feels weird that we’re going to get married. I always hit you and called you names.” Tsunade said following Jiraiya to the dining room.

He chuckled. “Yeah, you were so mean...!”

“You too... Did you know that Shizune and Genma are going to get married?” She asked after sitting in the couch.

He looked at her surprised. “I didnt’ notice they were going out.”

She giggled while resting her head on his lap. “Neither did I...”

Twirling a lock of blonde around one finger, Jiraiya asked, “Can I go see Naruto?”

She looked up at him. “Sure. But don’t bother him.”

“I won’t.” He stood up gently placing her head on a cushion before heading to the guest’s room, where Naruto was resting.

He slowly opened the door and stepped insied. He took a chair and carried it next to the bed. He sat down there and looked at him while many thoughts went through his crowded mind. It really hurt him to see the happy blonde kid like that in the bed, so weak. It was so because he always thought Naruto as a grandson, even though he was sure he didn’t have any. His father Minato had been like a son to him, so that’s why he felt Naruto was his realtive.

Jiraiya looked at the door. Tsunade was there, a frown marking her forehead. He arms were crossed under her breasts in a nervous way. Her eyes were locked on Naruto. When she noticed Jiraiya was staring at her, she changed her frown for a sweet smile. “Why are you looking me like that, Baka?” She asked innocently. even though she knew the answer.

With a puzzled face, Jiraiya continued to look at her, trying to find the truth beneath her pretty but false smile. “What’s wrong, Tsunade-hime? In these last days every time I say Naruto’s name or you see him like right now, you frown.”

She but her lip so hard that she made it bleed. Looking down at her feet, too scared to meet his black eyes, she answered, “I-I was thinking that maybe we should tell the-the truth about h-his parents.” She finally managed to say.

Jiraiya knew there was more, but tried not to push her too far. “Yeah, I think he’s old enough to know it. We’ll tell him when he wakes up.”

“What do you and Baa-chan want to tell me?”

Both of the Sannin turned their head towards the person who had spoken. Laying in the bed with his deep blue eyes opened was Naruto, looking from his sensei to his Hokage, and then back to Jiraiya, waiting for an answer to come.

“Naruto, we’re going to tell you something really important...” Looking this time at Jiraiya, Tsunade said, “There is something you should also hear, Jiraiya.”

Jiraiya looked confused but shrugged his shoulders.

“Naruto... There is something some people had been keeping from you. But we think you’re old enough to know who your parents were.”

Naruto’s eyes widened in shock. “You mean you guys knoe woh they were...?”

Jiraiya nodded his head. “Yeah. Your mother was a Kunoichi really strong whom married your father when they were young. Her name was Uzumaki Kushina. Your father was the man who became to be the greatest Hokage in our history, the Yondaime Hokage.”

Before Naruto could say anything, Tsunade said something with a quiet voice. “And our son.”

This time no one talk. was looking down at her hands while Jiraiya and Naruto were looking at her speechless.

“W-what do you mean by that, Hime?” Jiraiya asked weakly, his voice just a mere whisper.

Tsunade looked at him with sad eyes. “You heard me. Minato was our son, Jiraiya.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Becase you would have pleaded me over and over to raise the child together until I’d say yes, and in thouse times I didn’t love you. I didn’t even liked you.”

Jiraiya grinned. “Heh that’s true.”

“So... You guys are saying that I’m your grandson?” Naruto asked, still not believing it.

“Hai.”

Naruto shook his head. “Wow, that’s a lot of information you gave me... That’s awesome! Being the Fourth’s Hokage’s son... I never thought he would be my father!”

While Naruto continued talking about how great the Yondaime had been, Jiraiya stood up from the chair and wrapped his arm around the Godaime’s waist. Looknig at her, he asked, “You okay?”

She smiled at nodded happily. “I was dying to tell you... But I was scared you’d hate me for not telling you while I was pregnant. Same thing happened with Naruto; too scared to tell you that you’re a grandfather, nut I can see I was wrong.”

“You did the right choice for telling us.” He whispered kissing her cheek.

“Hey, Baa-chan. When do you think I can start training?”

This was one of the times when the gorgeous princess wanted to smile and hug him tightly. So she did.


Author's Notes:

I hope you liked this chapter! Okay, for the next one, you guys will have to give me time, because I don't know how to start it...

Next chapter: Come Back Alive!
Sign up to rate and review this story