Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

"Your boy is all sorts of crazy.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

Dani talks to her baby, an AIM convo with Brendon, and how Fender was named.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-30 - Updated: 2008-05-31 - 873 words - Complete

0Unrated
October 15, 2006

Here I am standing in front of the Urie’s bathroom mirror. Taking pictures of me and my 5 month pregnant self.

“Dani?” Julia Urie knocked on the wall seeing as I had left the door open.

I looked over at her and smiled.

“Yes?”

She laughed when she saw what I was doing.

“Taking pictures for Ryan?”

“For Ryan, Brendon, my mom, my pregnancy journal, everyone. Yeah.”

Julia laughed, “Well I was wondering if you wanted anything from the store while I was gone?”

I thought a moment and nodded.

“Yeah, could you please pick up some cottage cheese, carrots, bananas, and some corn flakes?”

Julia laughed again, “That’s a strange assortment of foods. Anything else?”

“Does the no-caffeine thing apply to me?”

Julia furrowed her brow, “No, it doesn’t but when your pregnant having a lot of caffeine isn’t healthy,”

I nodded, “I know, I meant if it didn’t then could you maybe pick up a six pack of caffeine free Dr. Pepper?”

Julia nodded, “Ok sweetie. I’ll be back in a couple of hours. Be good. Don’t over exert your self. If you need something you know to call my husband or one of my children.”

I nodded and Julia left.

“Well now baby, it’s just you and me,” I said to my swollen belly.

Lifting my blue tank top to just below my breasts I took a picture of myself rubbing my tummy.

“I need to enroll in some childbirth class soon sweetie,” I said to my unborn child, who began to move.

I laughed.

“Normally your daddy would be going with me, but seeing as your daddy isn’t around I guess we’ll be taking your uncle Monroe.”

The baby moved again.

I giggled thinking of my best friend Monroe Daughtry.

“Yes, the gay one,” I said, “I also need to start thinking of some names for you. But until we find out whether you’re a boy or girl I guess we’ll go with what Julia calls you. Baby no name.”

BOOM

I snapped my head up and looked out the window. Outside the wind was blowing as it began to thunder. Not long after that it began to rain.

I sighed and turned my camera off.

“Let’s go upload these and send them to your uncles Ryan and Spencer.”

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Bden487: How are you feeling?
FenderMustang87: I’m feeling fine. The baby is moving around a lot. It’s exciting!
Bden487: What does it feel like?
FenderMustang87: It did feel almost like butterflies fluttering around. Now I don’t know how to describe it….
Bden487: Pictures?
FenderMustang87: Yes. Soon. They are uploading. I miss you. When are you coming home?
Bden487: Thanksgiving. I miss you too.
FenderMustang87: Damn. I need to enroll in childbirth classes.
Bden487: So soon?
FenderMustang87: I’m five months along.
Bden487: Oh
FenderMustang87: I’m thinking of taking Monroe with me.
Bden487: O.o
FenderMustang87: What?
Bden487: Isn’t the point to have the father with you?
FenderMustang87: >.<
Bden487: Sorry.
FenderMustang87: Whatever. I’m sending you pics.
Bden487: I didn’t mean to bring up Brent.
FenderMustang87: Brendon
Bden487: Sorry
FenderMustang87: I gotta go, baby is on bladder. Talk later. Love you bye.
Bden487: LOL I love you too

FenderMustang87 has now signed out.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Not long after I came out of the bathroom, the doorbell rang. I picked up my lap top and walked into the living room. I opened the door and squealed when I saw who was at the door. I ushered my best friend Ally into the room. After hugging me the first thing she did was drop to her knees and rub my belly.

“Hey baby no name. It’s your aunt Ally here.”

I rolled my eyes as I went and sat on the couch and picked up the laptop. Ally joined me.

“So, when do we find out if it’s a boy or a girl?”

“My next doctor appointment is in two weeks so that’s when we’ll find out. Brendon is trying his best to fly in for the appointment.”

“He’s going to fly in for several hours and then leave again? Your boy is all sorts of crazy.”

“I know.”

“You know, we need to decided on a name for the baby. It feels kinda wrong to keep referring to it at baby no name.”

“Straight up.”

“Any favorites?”

“No, not really, but I don’t wanna give the baby a name that is really common. I mean how many Amanda’s and Ryan’s did we go to school with?”

“Good point.”

Ally and I sat there for nearly fifteen minutes in complete silence. Yawning she leaned back and caught a glimpse of my Fender Mustang in the corner.

“FENDER!”

“What?”

“If it’s a boy you should name him Fender. I don’t know of many boys with that name.”

“Fender. Fender Ross, “I said trying it out, “I like that. Ok, but what if it’s a girl.”

Ally gave me an incredulous look.

“Girl it took me fifteen minutes to come up with a boy name. Now you wanna girl name? Geez.”

I shook my head and laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story