Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

Somebody Help

by dtng101 1 review

"Somebody help..please"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-05-31 - 460 words

0Unrated
*Hey guys sorry I haven't update soon,but remember the helena dance that I was going to dance.It was yesterday and it went great,I'm glad that's over.But it was hilarous because the dance that was before us was clumsy(the one,one of my friends is in it)and the guy who was controlling the music cut the music off rigth in the middle of the dance lol.My friend is still mad because of that.So here's the story....

Andrea's Pro
It took me by shock that my best friend had cancer.I watched her cry her eyes out,I didn't know how to react,since I never had experinced this.So I hugged her and let her cry her eyes out in my shoulder."There,there everything is going to be alrigth,just relax Ash I know your strong and you'll get thru this.Not just you but Kimmy and I are going to help you get thru this I promise."I told her."Thanks,you guys are the best, I always have considered you and Kimberly like second sister."Ashely said "How long have you've known".I asked calmly."Yesterday my mom took me to the doctor,because my hair has been falling out repeatly,and every type of food I eat makes me sick,so I vomite it verytime.The doctor took serval tests and diagnosed me with cancer."she said "Ashely me and Kimberly will support you during your chemo sentions"I said "Thanks"she said and with that we got up to go to walk to our first class.Suddenly I saw Ashely sitting back down,and touching her stomatch."What's wrong"I aske her."I feel....very..weak...A if I don't...make..it I wnat you and Kimmy....to...always remember me"she said "Ash..What..no..nothing's going to happen."I said and with that she fell to the ground,and looked uncontious."Ash...Ash...answer me..please...somebody help...somebody help...please"I said crying,while holding her in my arms praying for someone to help.Soon a huge crowd came and surrounded us.I saw a girl pull out a cellphone and said"We need an ambulance,it's urgent the location is 1600 Lee street please come fast.It's a middle school called Believe Middle School,come fast."The girl said.I mouthed to her thanks.She only replied with eyes of pitty.Soon teachers came running to where I and Ash where."Has anyone called an ambulance"one of the teachers said "Yeah me"said the girl who called the ambulance.

Auther's note;So do you guys think Ashely's going to die?Maybe she is,maybe not.Well you'll find out on the upcoming chapter=D.
Sign up to rate and review this story