Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Avid Amor & Everything in Between

No foundation

by UmbrellaPANSY 0 reviews

Let the destruction phase begin

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-11-23 - 779 words

0Unrated
Chapter two:

After I had picked my jaw up off the table I somehow put my words back together and ended up having a conversation with him. During most of the conversation I listened, when he got passionate about what he was saying his Jersey accent would come out. If I wasn't mistaken it seemed like he was into me, even though I didn't have anything meaningful or exciting to say.
I looked up at the rusted clock above the door of the pizzeria, class had already been out for five minutes. "I'm sorry but I have to go back to class, I'm late. It was very nice to meet you in the flesh Mr. Way." He smiled and started to pack my things away for me. "Nice to meet you Ophelia Wes, even under strange circumstances." As I started heading back to the school he caught up with me. "Let me walk you." I brushed him off. "No, its fine. You've done enough."
He stopped and I continued to walk ahead of him. "Will I see you again?"
I yelled behind me. "Doubt it, its New York. But you never know." I continued to make my way back to the school.

When I walked into Jacob's classroom ,it was empty except for him of course. He was leaning back in his chair with his sneaker-covered feet propped on the desk. As soon as I walked closer to him he slammed his feet to the ground and gave me a deep glare along with a grin. "I hope your artistic talent will make up for your tardiness Ophelia. Show me what you've got." I pulled my sketchbook out of my bag and threw it on top of his desk. "I've numbered all my pages, turn to page fifteen." His expression turned from rigid to enthralled within seconds.

He was reluctant to admit it, but my artistic talent was there and he wanted in on it. He placed my sketchbook back on the desk then paced around the classroom. When he reached me he brushed against me then sat on the desk. "I want you to come to this gallery with me tonight. It is a gallery I want to show your art in." I backed away a little. "Isn't that crossing the student-teacher line?" He laughed while grabbing my hand. "I didn't say it was a date." Before walking away he slipped a piece of paper into my hand.

For the rest of the day the scene with my professor danced around in my thoughts. Opening the door of my apartment I hoped Jeremiah could help clear my mind, but when I did open the door it didn't make me happy. Jeremiah was standing there but none of my furniture was in its rightful place.

"Where is all of my stuff?" I dropped my bag and walked inside what use to be my fully furnished apartment. "Surprise!" Jeremiah, moved his arm around like a game show host. "I'm not liking this one, not having furniture? Bad surprise." He laughed at me, as if I was joking. He wrapped both arms around my waist. "All your things are now in my apartment, well most of them anyway." I shook my head and paced around the room. "So you're just expecting me to move in with you now?" He held me tight. "Yeah, we are together you know."

One thing that I wasn't familiar with was people wanting to be closer with me. Getting a apartment with Jeremiah seems like a sealed deal and I'm not sure I want that with him. The trust hasn't been there for the past three years and I don't see it showing up just because we share an apartment.
"How could you be so naïve? You didn’t make one call or send one postcard all damn summer and you come back wanting me to live with you! You barely talked to me before you left for your trip, I mean you spent most of your time with Tiana. Getting an apartment isn't going to fix things just like that, Jeremiah." He didn’t say anything, he knew I was right. I just need time to think. Next things you know he'll be popping out an engagement ring. I grasped his hand quickly and kissed him then jolted out the door.


Thank you for reading and thank you for
being uber patient.
School is out and I can finally put
all of my free time into writing
for you guys!
It would be awesome if you would review,
don't be shy just do it...ha
I don't bite....unless you want me to ha.
Sign up to rate and review this story