Categories > Original > Drama > Starts Good, Ends...Well You'll See

Starts Good, Ends...Well You'll See

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

ummm it just has the guys from Cinema Bizarre and yea plz tell me wat u think bout it.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-05-31 - 429 words - Complete

0Unrated
"OH MY GOD!! WE SO HAVE TO GO SEE THIS SHOW!!!" I screamed to my best friend, James, as I was looking through my Blender magazine.
"Dude, what show?" He replied.
"THE FIRST CINMEA BIZARRE SHOW IN AMERICA!!!!" I screamed. He just looked at me like i was crazy, well i guess i am so it didn't mean much.
"Danika, you wierd me out sometimes....." And that was the last thing we said on the subject. But once i got to my second floor apartment in Portland, Oregon i called up my other best friend, Anisa. And she loves Cinema Bizarre so it's good.
"Hey, Nisa! Guess who I'm going to get tickets to go see!" I yelled into the phone. I'm kinda loud if you hadn't figured it out already.
"Who?"
"CINEMA FRIKIN BIZARRE!!!"
"How? We live in Oregon. They will NEVER come here," she replied.
"Way to be negative, Nisa." I said as she shrugged and gave me a smile that said she didn't care. "They are going to start their FIRST American tour on April 8th and it will start here in Portland!" She said that was cool and we went to their website ("cinemabizarre.com":) and bought the tickets for $35 each and it said they would be here in two days. So to celebrate we went to the coffe shop next door and sang some Cinema Bizarre Kareoke. My dream is to owm a little bakery and while peoples cakes are baking they could sit and listen to people singing. Lame I know but it's just a dream.

**************TWO DAYS LATER**************
When i got up I imidiately remembered that today was the day that mine and Anisa's tickets were supposed to get here. I ran down to the lobby and asked the man at the desk if i had any mail.
"Uhhhh yeah, just this," He said handing me an envelope.
I waited until i got back into my room to open the envelope, which was hard. The envelope was a tad bigger than the average envelope.
"Wierd," i said aloud. But I didn't worry about it to much because my concert tickets are here! When I was opening the envelope my cell phone rang suddenly. I answered it.
"DANIKA! DID YOU GET THE TICKETS YET!?!?" Anisa screamed through the phone.
"Dude, chill, I have the envelope in my hand and I'm going to put you on speaker phone and open it." She didn't reply so I just thought she was waiting for me to open the envelope. When I opened the envelope I found....
Sign up to rate and review this story