Categories > Original > Drama > Starts Good, Ends...Well You'll See

Chapter 2

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

basically same as last but cinema bizarre isnt in it yet-theyll be in soon!

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 187 words

0Unrated
When i opened the envelope I found the tickets and some other things. So i set down the tickets.
"Danika? What's wrong? What's wrong with the tickets?" Anisa sounded worried. So i took out the other things and they were backstage passes!!! And there was a note that said,"Hey, you won two backstage passes because you purchased the twenty-seventh ticket to our concert. So enclosed is two front row seats and the only backstage passes to this show. We hope you like the show and we can't wait to meet you." And it was signed by all the members of the band. So i picked up my phone. "Nisa? Nisa?" She hung up. But a minute later and I heard pounding on the door.
"What happened?!? Why did you stop talking to me?" She ranted while walking in as I shut the door behind her. So I showed her the backstage passes and held up the note. She read and re-read the note. Then she looked at me and screamed. "What day is it to day?" She asked after her screaming stopped.
"The first of april."
Sign up to rate and review this story