Categories > Original > Drama > Starts Good, Ends...Well You'll See

Chapter 3

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

same as last but u meet sum 1 new i no ur happee bout bout it

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 280 words - Complete

0Unrated
*********April 8th Outside Of The Show Waiting In Line**********
"Oh my god! I can't beleive we are here!" I screamed. And Anisa could barely hear because it was so loud. We were waiting in line for the concert and I saw my old friend, Jake, from Arizona a little behind us. "Anisa, remember when i used to live in Arizona?" I asked as she nodded. "Well see the guy......seven people behind us with the short jet black hair and the black shirt with the red stripe through it?" She nodded again. "That guy was one of my best friends."
"Oh," she said. "JAKE!"
"Nisa! What the hell?!"
"Danika?" He asked walking up beside me. "I haven't seen you since you moved! How have you been?" He asked giving me a friendly little hug.
"Oh great. Um this is my friend, Anisa. Anisa this is Jake,"I said, intoducing them. "I didn't know that you are a Cinema Bizarre fan."
"Oh yeah my friend, David, introduced me to them last year. So, I have seat that is really far back. How about you guys?" He asked.
"We have front row seats AND backstage passes because we won them by buying the twenty-seventh ticket," Anisa told him happily.
"Well, lucky you guys."
That was the last of the conversation and that led to a very awkward sinlece. We stood in line for another about twenty minutes and finally we all got up to the door and gave the dude our tickets and walked with HUGE smiles on our face.
We thought that was the best day of our lives but little did we know it was the beginning of the worst.
Sign up to rate and review this story