Categories > Original > Drama > Starts Good, Ends...Well You'll See

Chapter 4

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

sum stuff happens here-sumthin u've been waiting 4! and sum unexpected stuff

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 339 words - Complete

0Unrated
The three of us walked into the place where the concert was and Me and Anisa split away from Jake because our seats were in different places. Me and Anisa went and sat down and waited for the show to start. We didn't have to wait long but after about twenty minutes the lights started to dim, i heard screams raising like a wave from one side of the room to the other, and from the speakers we all heard "Love songs, they kill me, they kill me ,now." And everyone knew who it was so me and Anisa screamed in exitement while Strify went along with the song.
**************After The Show**************
After Love Songs they played Get Off, Angel In Disguise, Forever Or Never, amoung others. The overall show was great. So me and Anisa started 2 head backstage when a creepy looking guy grabbed my shoulder and said, "Listen to me now. Go back there and bad things will happen, I swear to you. Don't go back there."
"Who the hell are you?" Anisa asked getting irritated.
"My name is Chance Fredericks and you must listen to me. Something bad will happen if you go in there. Don't go." We ignored him and walked away towards the back of the stage and he flollowed. When we got there we showed the security guard our passes and he let us pass. Chance Fredericks had no pass so the guard wouldn't let him through. Chance put up a fight and tride to get through and he saw it wasn't working. So he tride to bribe the guard but that ended up with the guard calling back-up and having them escort him off the premeses. We walked into a dim lighted room and we saw Shin laying on a couple pillows on the ground staring into space, Luminor on a big fluffy chair reading some poetry, Strify in front of a mirror re-applying his eye make-up, Kiro sleeping in the middle of the floor, and Yu lifting wieghts in the corner.
Sign up to rate and review this story