Categories > Original > Drama > Starts Good, Ends...Well You'll See

Chapter 5

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

ummm its them meeting the band

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 352 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Oh! You must be the girls who won the back stage passes?" Strify said to us as he looked up from his mirror.
"Obviously," Shin says smiling. "Why else would they be here, dude? Did you higher strippers again?"
"Shut-up!" Stirfy said throwing something at him. "Anyway so what are your names?"
"Uhm, I'm Danika and this is Anisa." I said.
"I bet you know who we are!" Yu said smiling.
"No, we are just here to strip for you," i said sarcastically.
"I like her she's funny!" Shin said.
"Did you know that you are REALLY pretty?" Yu said hitting on Anisa.
"I....uh......"
Then Yu put his arm around Anisa's shoulder and they walked into another room. "We are gonna go talk," Yu told us.
Shin came up and grabbed my hand, "Yeah, us too," leading me into a different room. "So, tell me about yourself."
"Uhmmmmm what do you want to know?" I asked.
"What do you do for fun here? How's it like to live in America?"
"Uhm i hang out with my friends mostly. We go ice skating, to movies, just hang out, and other stuff."
"Cool. And?"
"Uhm it's ok I guess to live in America. I've never lived anywhere else so I don't know what to say." It went on that way, him asking questions and me answereing.
*************Anisa's POV****************
"So, Anisa, how are you feeling?" Yu asked me.
"Uhm.....I'm kinda excited and kinda freaked out and the same time." I answered. We heard a knocking on the door.
"Are you decent?" Kiro asked smiling.
"What?" I asked Yu as Kiro walked in.
"Yu, Anisa, Strify wants to talk to you guys."
"Okay, sure." Yu said taking my hand and walking behind Kiro to go see Strify. Once we got into the main room I saw that Shin and Danika were with Strify waiting for us.
"We're bored. Let's go do something." Strify said to us.
"Let's go for a walk around town," Luminor said looking up from his book.
"YEAH! I'm gonna go change!" Strify said jumping up and running into a room.
Sign up to rate and review this story