Categories > Original > Drama > Starts Good, Ends...Well You'll See

Chapter 6

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

sum more un prodicted things happen-tell me wat u think?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 457 words - Complete

0Unrated
While Strify was getting ready to leave, the rest of us just sat there talking, except for Luminor, who was reading again.
"I'm ready to go!" Strify said happily as he walked out of the room. Then we headed to the door, Danika hand-in-hand with Shin and I with Yu, and Strify tried to open the door.
"It's, uhm, locked" He said.
"Move let me get it," Kiro said walking up to the door. "Oh my god, it is locked." All of a sudden the lights went out. In the darkness we heard glass breaking and the door in front of us swung open! We walked out into where the concert was and we heard a voice over the loud speaker.
"Hahaha I've got you now, Cinema Bizarre, your days of running away from me are OVER!"
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO BACK THERE! COME WITH ME!" Chance Fredericks yells to me and Danika.
**************Danika's POV**************
"Who the hell is that?" Shin asked me.
"Just some guy that told me and Anisa not to go backstage and he said something bad is was going to happen. I guess he was right!" I said trying not to cry.
Just then Chance came up to us and explained everything to the us. How a weird stalker guy has been trying to capture the band and how he has been following him to make sure he doesn't. "And now I think I may have failed because it looks like he's almost got you. Follow me!"
"I think we should go and talk to him," Luminor stated.
"Ha, hell no. He would kidnap you and he wouldn't let you go." Chance replied.
"Oh, nevermind....."
So we followed Chance into an almost pitch black room and the door swung shut and locked behind us. All of us screamed at the same time. We heard a freaky scary laugh over the loud speaker and I couldn't take it anymore and i burst into tears.
"Danika! Are you okay?!" Shin and Anisa asked me at the same time.
"No," I said sobbing. "I'm so scared."
"Dude! We need to get out of here! I can't handle this, Danika can't and I doubt anyone else can either!" Shin yelled at Chance.
"WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO! I'M STUCK IN HERE WITH YOU GUYS AND I WANT TO LEAVE AND I'D REALLY LIKE TO LEAVE YOU ALL HERE AND LET JEFFREY GET YOU!!"
"Jeffrey? Will that be Jeffrey Workal by any chance?" Anisa asked.
"Yea. You know him?"
"Ha ha now you know who I am. I was actually going to let you two pretty girls go but since now you know me I'm keeping you too.! HAHA!" Jeffrey's voice rang throughout the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story