Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Intertwined

Intertwined

by doyleangel 1 review

**This is actually a FOB/Panic story, but since I could only choose one of the bands, I choose FOB. It's also written from the 3 girls point of views*** Emma, Juliet and Isabel have been friend...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-06-01 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 1515 words

0Unrated
INTERTWINED
Three Stories Entwined In One


This had to be the most boring day ever. In fact, it beat out yesterday and she thought that would have never happened. Emma Hanson sighed as she looked down at her computer. Only three people were scheduled to check in and two of them had already done so. Who knew when the third person would show.
Emma looked at the clock and decided to take her break. She stuck her head in the back to tell her boss.
"Andy, I'm taking my break now, ok?"
"Sure thing," Andy said, "have a good one."
Emma laughed at his sarcasm. "I'll try."
She grabbed her mp3 player and bag of chips and headed outside. She walked over to the small wall that bordered a garden of colorful flowers and sat down. This is where she usually took her break because it was peaceful at this time of night. It was behind the hotel so there usually wasn't anyone out there.
Emma sat down and put her headphones on and started playing Panic! At The Disco's "There's A Good Reason...," one of her favorite songs off their album. She started singing along with the music, forgetting all about her chips. She jumped off the wall and started dancing around.
As the song ended, she started to walk back over to the wall and she heard some clapping. Emma whipped around, and couldn't believe who she was looking at. Right there, standing in front of her, was Brendon Urie, lead singer of Panic! At The Disco. And that's the last thing she saw before everything went black.



"Guys, I really don't feel like going to a bar tonight." Juliet Saporta sat back down on the hotel room bed. She had come to New York for a few days with a couple of friends, and they'd been on the move nonstop. Sightseeing, plays, food, tours...she was exhausted.
"Come on Jules. It's our last night. Besides, you're the Fall Out Boy fan. Don't you want to support them by buying alcohol at their bar?"
Juliet looked up at her friend and sighed. "Yeah, I guess. And technically, Pete's the only one who part owns the bar."
She watched her friend roll her eyes and sighed yet again. She grabbed her purse and they went downstairs to grab a cab. They gave the address to the driver and Juliet listened to her friends talk most of the ride over. When they arrived at the club, they paid the driver and got their ids out.
The first thing Juliet noticed was no cover charge, which was very strange for a New York Club/Bar. When she went inside, she noticed how down to earth the club looked. It wasn't crowded; there were booths along the back with tables, a bar to the side, and a small stage at the front. It too, was very un New York. She loved it.
One hour and 3 drinks later, Juliet was ready to go back to the hotel. She was bored and just wanted to sleep. Her friends wanted to stay, so she told them she was going to catch a cab back to the hotel.
She stepped out of the club, and took a deep breath. Granted New York didn't have the freshest of air, but it had been smoky in the bar and New York smelled pretty good at the moment.
"With as little people who are in the club right now, it sure is smoky in there."
Juliet turned toward the voice. "Yeah I kn..." her voice trailed off as she saw the person that accompanied the voice.
"You're Patrick Stump!"
He laughed a little bit. "Yea, that's me."
Juliet blushed when she realized that she'd said that out loud. "I'm sorry, of course you know that. I'm just, a really big fan of you and your band."
Patrick smiled and turned more towards her. "Well thank you, I appreciate that."
"No problem." Juliet smiled and just kind of stood there.
"So..." they both said at the same time.
"Go ahead." Juliet said.
"Are you from New York?"
Juliet shook her head. "No, I'm from Kenosha, Wisconsin."
"Really? I'm from Illinois. Just outside the Chicago area."
"Yeah, I know....I mean, that's cool." Juliet silently winced at her mistake. She didn't want him to think she was a stalker or something.
"So what brings you out here to New York?"
Juliet turned her head more toward Patrick. "I came with my friends for a couple to days. We're going back tomorrow. To be honest, I'm kind of glad because I'm exhausted. We've just been on the move non-stop. I didn't even want to come out tonight because I was so tired."
Patrick shifted his gaze to her eyes and he gave her a little smile. "Well, I'm glad you decided to come out tonight."
Juliet blushed again, unsure of what to say next.
"Say," Patrick began, "are you on your way back to your hotel, or would you maybe like to go somewhere to get a drink?"
Juliet pretended to ponder the question. "Well," she said. "I am pretty tired, but I think I can stay up to have one more drink."



"You're listening to Q108, your home of the best in rock, and that was the latest from Good Charlotte. Isabel here trying to make your night a little more pleasant. Now don't forget that coming up later, we will have Pete Wentz from the band Fall Out Boy here in the studio to tell us what his band is up to, among other things. That's coming up in the 9 o'clock hour, here on Q108."
Isabel Jackson turned off her microphone and removed her headphones. She leaned back in her chair, and told herself for the millionth time that day to calm down. This interview wasn't going to go well at all if she was giggling over Pete Wentz. Although it was hard to do because, well, it was Pete Wentz and she was a huge fan of him and his band. She looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 9. The interview was supposed to happen around 9:20, and he hadn't shown up.
"Come on Pete Wentz, where are you?"
"Right here."
Isabel turned around in her chair to see the man in question standing in the doorway to the air booth.
"Uh, hi. Sorry, I was just kind of, thinking out loud I guess. Hoping you weren't canceling. For the fans."
Pete laughed and walked inside the studio. "It's ok. I'll let you in on a little secret. I sometimes talk to myself too."
Isabel laughed, feeling comfortable with him immediately.
"Oh, I'm Isabel by the way."
Pete extended his hand. "Pete," he said as they shook.
"Well I must say, it's very nice to meet you Pete. I'm a huge fan of your band."
"Ah, always nice to meet a fan."
Just then the station manager walked in and gave his hellos to Pete. They stepped outside of the studio for a few minutes, and Isabel continued with her radio program.
"Q108 with the classic song from My Chemical Romance, that was Helena. And now, it's the time you've all been waiting for. That's right. Sitting right here in the studio with me is the one and only Pete Wentz."
Pete laughed a little bit. "I'm actually not the one and only. I'm the third."
"Oh really? Good to know. So then you must have the same middle name as your father then, right?"
"That's correct."
"Would you care to share that with the class?"
Pete laughed again. "Class? You mean I have to learn while I'm here. That sucks. Ha-ha. Nah, uh my full name is Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III."
"Wow. What a mouthful. Ha-Ha. So Pete, tell us what's been going on with Fall Out Boy."
Pete proceeded to answer and the interview continued for the rest of the hour.
"Wow, look at the time," Isabel said, "it's almost 10 o'clock. This hour sure has gone fast. Thank you very much Pete."
"Hey no problem. I had a good time."
"Don't forget to check out Fall Out Boy's latest album INFINITY ON HIGH available in stores. Coming up in the 10 o'clock hour, more great music, here on Q108."
Isabel leaned back in her chair. That interview had gone incredibly well. She turned toward Pete.
"Thank you again for coming in Pete. I'm sure the listeners really enjoyed it."
"Well I'm glad. I enjoyed it as well. In fact, I don't have to be anywhere today, do you think it would be ok if I stayed and hung out for the rest of your shift?"
Isabel lost all words for a second. Would it be ok? To hang out with Pete Wentz for a little longer? Did he really have to ask?
"Yeah, that would be fine with me, but we probably shouldn't let the listeners know your still here or they might try to flock the station."
"That's cool. I can keep you company between songs."
"I'd like that."
Sign up to rate and review this story