Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

A voodoo doll on strings.

by darkviolet 4 reviews

Headless chicken and childish revenge...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-04 - Updated: 2008-06-05 - 1177 words

1Ambiance
"Nah," Bob beamed wildly, "That was Mikey"

"Mikey?," Gerard and I both exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah," Ray confirmed, "That kid sure can pull off a prank call"

"He learned from the best," cause how many fucking times he watched Frankie and me do it?!

"You should have seen your face," Ray recalled, giggling, "I never saw you like that"

"Yeah you were like," hawk put on a stunned expression, gasping and laughed.

"Yeah. I was a bit worried about Donny and the kids," I hung my head a little in shame for letting anyone see me that 'worried'.

"It was soo good," Bass doubled up with laughter, clutching his knees for support.

"Oh Donny's with Mikey," Bob waved his hand, pointing in the Way's house direction.

"He'll get his ass kicked tonight!," Gerard burst out, "Why the hell would you that for?"

"Chill man," Ray frowned, "It was funny"

"No it wasn't," I couldn't contain myself anymore. Fuck Dee, he wouldn't never do that to her, not ever! Cause he respects her, cause he saw her as his equal. It was a different story with me, however, I was the little Viola. The little kid sister, "Why would you fucking do that to me?!"
The kids gasped at my swearing, not laughing anymore but staring curiously at the exchange going on between us. Bob and Ray stared at me as well, dumbstruck by my mood swings. I couldn't care less, I was just getting started,"You fucking had me running around like a headless chicken! Watching from your little hiding place! How could you be so fucking cruel! I'd never do something like that to you!"

"You did covered my hair in tooth paste one time," Ray mumbled.

"So this is your fucking pay back?!," I screeched like I never screeched before, "I was what? 13? You're 18!"

"No," he stepped back a little, his smile slipped completely off his face, "I just wanted to have fun"

"I hope you enjoyed your little freak show," I approached him, moving the kids out of the way, hissing, "Was it fun? Did you enjoy yourself? What face expression did you like best?! When Mikey fucking told me I'd die tonight or when your baby cousin disappeared? Or when you turned off the fucking light? Tell me so I can repeat it next time you're fucking bored!"

"No when you thought Way was hurt," he shot back, glaring at me, "That was my favorite yet. You didn't look like that even when you thought my baby cousin disappeared"

"I wouldn't do that to her," Gerard stepped up, "Not ever"

I ignored both of them and proceeded with my speech, each word dripping with anger and resentment, "I thought better of you, Ray. I thought you were mature and responsible and more then that I thought I deserved more then the shit you've put me through tonight"

"Come on, Viola," he sighed, "Don't be like that. I thought you could take a joke"

"I can take a joke," I exclaimed, "But working me up like that was just cruel, Ray"

"You know I respect you and I think you're a a good kid," He bent at my eye level, gripping my shoulders and staring into my eyes. Gerard shifted behind me, "I was just joking around, you know that"

"No I don't," I stepped back, lowering my eyes, "All I know right now is that I'm tired and I need to put the kids to bed by the time you're aunt is back so please leave"

"Come on," he moaned, looking at Bob for support who just shrugged, "You can't be serious"

"Please," I said coldly.

"Viola," he exhaled.

"You heard her, Toro," Gerard said firmly.

Ray's gaze bounced from my weary face to Gerard's, lingering on Gerard with anger flashing in his eyes, "See you guys tomorrow," he addressed the kids and pushed past me with Bob smiling awkwardly in his tracks.

"Come on guys, time for bed," I urged the kids and Gerard in.


"Don't be mad with cousin Ray," Mary looked up at me with her big blue eyes as I brushed her long brown hair, sitting on the bed.

"I'm not mad," I said, stroking her hair gently with the big blue brush.

"Then why did you say all these mean words to him?," she inquired, turning around again.

"Because what he did was really mean"

"We did it too but you didn't yell at us," she shrugged a little.

"Yeah but I thought he'd treat me better and besides if he didn't come up with this, would you do something as mean to me?

"Mooney planned on making your voodoo doll," Mary chuckled.

Oh man the Toro family was quite the family to work for, "Yeah but you don't know me and Ray does and I thought he.."

"Likes you?" Mary sang out.

"Yeah, I mean we're friends and friends don't do sh-tuff like that to friends right?," I finished brushing her hair and urged her to get into bed.

"Mooney has voodoo dolls of all her friends," Mary snuggled with her toy giraffe, glancing at her snoring sister at the opposite bed.

"Hawk's special," I chuckled, glancing at her as well.

"She's kinda weird," Mary whispered, "Some kids at school won't to play with me cause she's weird"

"My brother is weird too just differently then hawk," I smiled, thinking about Shane. "Good night"

"Mmm," Mary hummed and closed her eyes, sticking her thumb into her mouth.

I turned off the lights and closed the door behind me, leaning on it just as Gerard was closing the door to Bass's room, "Tired?"

"Morbidly exhausted," I nodded, rubbing my eyes.

"Fucking Toro," Gerard mumbled darkly.

"Don't start," I moaned, "He was just kidding. I should've seen it coming"

"I don't get it," he positioned himself right in front of me, "You were pissed off at him one moment and you're cool the second. He's an asshole! He should've never done this to you, I wouldn't"

"You know me. I have a short fuse," I glanced at him, looking for a change of subject again, "Look at you, you're a mess"

He looked down on himself and shrugged. He really was a mess, completely covered in dried mud but with all the commotion of putting the kids to sleep (all 4 of them cause Mikey brought Donny around earlier and got his ass kicked by Gerard, promising it to be only the beginning. Donny turned out to be a boy by the way) he didn't get a chance to change or at least clean up.
He grinned, kissing me lightly on the lips with every word, "Will. You. Help. Me. To. Clean. Up?"

"Can't you do it by yourself?," I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to his dirty figure.

"No," he whispered against my neck, "I need you"
He locked his arms around my waist and lift me a few inches off the ground, carrying me into the bathroom and locking the door behind us.
Sign up to rate and review this story