Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

In this pool of blood...

by darkviolet 6 reviews

"You love me. Just admit it and lets make out"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-02 - Updated: 2008-06-03 - 1226 words

1Exciting
"Fucking shit," I rubbed my face desperately, "This is not happening. Please pinch me"
I felt a sharp pain on my forearm and I turned sharply to stare at him, "What the fuck?"

"You said pinch me," he shrugged his shoulders slightly.

"It's an expression," I rubbed the spot he pinched, "God you're stupid"

"I'm gonna look for them," he headed for the door, wearing a troubled expression on his face, "They gotta be outside"

I wanted to tell him not to go outside, that there might be a crazy person or four outside. I
wanted to tell him not to leave me alone cause I was actually scared not just for the kids but myself. And for him…

I wanted to tell him that but instead I bit back the words and stayed silent collapsing instead on the bottom step as I took my head in my hands. I don't remember being this scared in my entire life. Not even when Diana's crew beat the shit out of me, that was just humiliating but now I was genuinely scared. My pulse beating in my head and the blood pumping in my veins, I just wanted to feel safe again and to know that no one got killed cause of me.

I heard some rustles upstairs and stood up sharply, "Bass? Is that you? Marry? Hawk? It's not funny," I climbed a few steps but the wear over took me. Impulsively I turned and bolted out the front door. Which was even more stupid cause I found myself surrounded with thick darkness with only the hint of illumination coming off the street lights. They had a tall fence that separated the house from the street so it was as quiet as a graveyard but the outgrown bushes that were constantly moving and rustling.

I wandered aimlessly, not looking for something but more like looking out for something.

I kept glancing behind me, expecting to see someone pointing a gun to my head. I wondered if that was how Gerard felt when the cop held that gun to his scalp at the mall that day. Was he as scared as I was now? Cause I couldn't even feel my heart beating in my rib cage anymore, all I felt was my nerves exploding.

I wrapped my arms around myself and as I called out weakly, "Gerard?…. Gee, where are you? Mary? Bass? Please! Someone answer me! Hawk? …We can play tie the petty now if you want to"

Needless to say no answer came. I didn't even expect one. It just seemed as though every person I knew and loved in my life kept disappearing. If not physically then mentally, They ceased to be the people I loved.

Suddenly I heard a loud yelp coming from what seemed to be the back yard so I took a deep breath and rushed around the corner where Gerard was lying face down in some dark liquid puddle which I refused to call blood, "Oh god! Gerard!," I clasped my palms to my mouth forgetting to breathe for a while.

He can't be dead. He just can't.

I ran the remaining distance and fell on my knees beside him, "Oh god! Gee? Don't die. Please don't die. Please baby don't die!"

He moaned and sat up in the puddle, "Fuck! This is the last time I babysit with you" “

"Oh god You're alive," I threw my hands around him, not caring about the dark goo he was covered in, "Don't ever play me like that!"

"Do I look like I'm playing?," he grumbled, raising his arms in the air as though afraid to get me dirty, "I'm covered in mud, are you sure you want to bond now?"

"I'm just happy you're alive," I let him go, flopping on my ass on the cold ground, "For a moment there I thought you were.."

"Aw baby," he smiled, moving from the puddle to sit beside me on the grass, "You were worried for me and you called me Gee! Just awww"

"Yeah," I chuckled, a little embarrassed, "I guess I was kinda concerned there for a tiny second"

"Awww," he exclaimed again, "You were concerned too! You love me don't you?"

I laughed a short hollow laugh, "now is not the time for jokes"

"You love me. You called me Gee. I knew it"

"Oh stop it," I swatted his arm a little, realising that I took down my defenses too soon, we could be still in danger and fuck knows what happened to the kids, "I thought you were dead, shit, I would've called my maternal slut mommy if I thought she was dead too"

"You love me," he poked my ribs, "Just admit it and lets make out"

"How can you think about making out when 4 kids are missing," I grumbled, eager to change the subject.

"AW, The kids are fucking messing with your head, Vi," his smile turned into annoyed frown, You know, Hawk fucking took me down with her fucking bow"

It was his turn to swat my arm when I giggled a little, "I swear! She fucking appeared out of nowhere and fucking aimed for my crotch too! And then I fell into the fucking mud! I'm telling you, They aren't fucking missing, they're fucking insane!"

I glanced around and saw the arrow that “took Gerard down” still lying in the mud. It's bright yellow color was a contrast to the thick mud.

Suddenly Bass emerged out of one of the bushes in the far left of the yard, laughing madly, followed by Mary and hawk, laughing their asses off too. But when Ray and Bob emerged, my jaw dropped so low I had to physically support it with my hand to close my mouth, "Got ya!," they laughed.

My first instinct was to fucking yell. Loudly… Very loudly… But I had to compose myself.

I can't and won't give Ray any reason to think I was less of a potential girlfriend then Dee or any other girl his age was. I just had to show him how cool and calm I was just like Dee. Dee wouldn't scream or get upset, she would laugh and giggle and pat him on the head for getting her so good. A few deep breathes and I was good, "You sure did," I strained a smile, "Real good"

Gerard grumbled something behind me but I motioned him to shut up, Ray can't know I was scared. Ray Pointed at Gerard and laughed loudly, "We got you too, man!"

"What are you doing here?," I struggled to retain the wide grin, "Didn't you have a band rehearsal?"

"I did," Ray nodded, "But we just had to do this. It was the prank of the century!"

"Oh," I giggled, "So it was you on the phone. I did wonder. I didn't recognize you on the phone, Bob"

Bob frowned slightly, "It wasn't me"

"Oh," I was taken aback. I could've sworn now that I know it was these fuckers the it was Bob on the phone. Maybe it was just my wishful thinking. I glanced around the dark yard, the uneasy sensation filling me once more...Ray was there, and Bob and fucking Geetard was fuming right next to me...Mary, Hawk and Bass were in attendance to but no Donny....
Sign up to rate and review this story