Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Fucked Story

A look inside...

by live_life 2 reviews

when it first started, i didn't know anything was actually starting....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-05 - 1531 words

1Exciting
YAY!!!! This is technically the first chapter!!!!!



Okay, literally, when it started, I never knew anything was actually starting!!!! I didn’t know that there would be crazy lunatics chasing me and my friends around town like a cat after a mouse. Shit, before this, I didn’t even have friends. Yep, the loner, Bella Teal Alexandria Stones had no friends besides the one little brown beagle that followed her around since she was ten. And yes, my full name is Bella Teal Alexandria Stones. But if your going to read any more of this story you better address me as Teal. Only Teal. No Alex, Ms. Stones, B-Tealla, whatever! Just Teal. Understand? Good, now you can continue to read.

Okay, yeah, about the no friends thing. I believe ever since I was nine that I had no friends. I was living on my own because my fuckin’ good for nothing dad ran out on me and my mom when I was born. I don’t even know why I call him dad. I should call him a fuckin’ asshoe licking basterd, but that would be fucked up to go to someone and introduce your dad like that. Plus, I don’t even know his name. It was on the lines of Charlie, or Bobby, something like that. My mom had died a few days before my birthday when a couple of punks decided to come pay a visit to our home. Yeah, it was completely awesome. If you didn’t realize before now, that was sarcasm. Get used to it, your going to be reading a lot of it. Well, after that happened, I left home with the money I found around the house and my small green backpack full of things like pictures and a blanket. That was about the only thing my eighty pound could carry. When I left I decided to go north. Like the whole north star thing? Yeah, well, along my way I found a lot of run-down cities that were practically growing bums and good-for-nothings. It was the second city I think, when I found BB. Actually, she found me when someone tried to take my blanket. Like I said, a bunch of good-for-nothings. Ever since she’s been by my side, protecting me.

When I came across my seventh city, it was when I came across big trouble. Before then, I didn’t know how dangerous they. Yeah, I dealt with vamps before, but this weren’t any ordinary vampires, they were Dandies. I’ve never actually fought one before then and really, I didn’t think they weren’t that much of a big deal. I heard from people I would lot with that they were something I should stay clear of. And, I swear!, I did! But, it’s kinda hard when they trap you in an alley with no way out. Actually, to think about it, that’s when I met Pete.

I was planning to leave town that day, and it took me till sunset to find the best way out. During the time between sunset and sunrise I heard footsteps and laughing behind me. I was around nineteen that time, now I'm twenty-one, and I knew better then to run. Running would lead to chasing, and chasing would lead to catching, and catching would lead to whatever the hell they wanted. So I lead them. Without turning around, without running, but leading. Soon enough they would give up and follow someone else. But, no. the same vampires followed me, until I decided to take my last option. If they weren’t going to just give up, then they would have take my ass head on. So, I turned down an alley. Yeah, I know, dumb. Save your lectures. What I didn’t know was this alley was a dead end. Nice fuckin’ job Teal. You led them right to you with no chance of getting away unless you actually killed them. Hurray for you. Damnit.

So, I decided that if I was going down, I wouldn’t go down without a fight. I turned to face them, BB right at my side. God, that dog was smart. She didn’t even give them a chance to get in fighting position before she lunged at the closest one. Following her lead-yes, I followed my dogs lead- I grabbed my bat off my back and swung at the vampire with long black hair. But, instead of hitting him in the face like I wanted, he caught it, midair. Then, he laughed. He fuckin’ laughed! Oh, yeah, he was going down. Right when I was going to kick him in the face I heard BB yelp. If they even thought about hurting that dog, so help them I would shove their faces so far up each others ass they wouldn’t know which whole to eat out of. I turned my attention to the other three vampires to see them throwing BB to the ground. Even though it was a dog, I couldn’t help but feel horror wash over me. Finally, my mind took came back and I punched the vamp. holding the bat in the face. He let go and held his nose for a moment before laughing. “A little sassy, huh?” God, was that a British accent? Oh, yeah, it was now my mission to kill this guy. But, before I could land another hit, his fist struck the side of my face with such speed and power that it sent me flying into the wall before I even knew what was going on. Yep, I was in big trouble. I felt as though my face had just broken and my back felt no better. The vampire came forward and took my face in his hands, making me look up to him. I justwanted to get the fuck outta here now. “It’s such a shame too. Such a pretty thing,” did he just reefer me as a thing? “I really hate sassy girls.” With that he sent another punch my way. A few more of these and I would be down for the count.

So, I guess what I said next wasn’t so smart: “Fuck off.” Before I knew it a loud of punches were forced on my face and my chest. He stopped a second to catch his breath and looked at my now bloody face. He smiled, god, how I wanted to kill this guy! He lifted his fist again, ready to release another powerful bunch of hits. But, right when his fist was about to collide with my jaw, it stopped. Leaving me to breathe out the breath I hadn’t known I was holding. Really, if the vampire wanted to kill me, wouldn’t he just bite me? Maybe he just wanted me to go through hell first. Well, no surprise, but, it was working! The guy looked at me before he was sent backwards into the air. I looked up at the new pair of feet in front of me. It was a black and blue converse. Something I didn’t consider a vamp. to wear. I looked up at the body that inhabited the shoes and saw a normal looking guy.

He had black hair with a bit of red in it and wore a bright green hoodie. I didn’t know it then, but that was Pete. And in his arms was BB. She was passed out in his right arm. He looked down at me and offered his left hand. I swatted it away, trying to hold some dignity left. I tried to stand up, but just landed back on my butt. “Just take my hand,” he said offering me his hand again. It wasn’t until then when I saw how bloody it was. His hand I mean. and, it wasn’t just his hand. It was his whole arm. I took it and easily got lifted up and on my feet. “Are you okay?”

I ignored his question and placed my hand on BB’s head. I couldn’t believe it but, I felt a tear run down my cheek. “Is she okay?” God, this was stupid. I was crying in front of this guy that I didn’t even know!

“She’s fine. But, really you should be worrying about yourself. You had a lot of punches landed on you.” He looked at me and I saw his head bleeding a little. I looked behind him and saw the four vampires on the ground passed out.

“I’m fine. Why, did you do that? I mean, you got hurt.” What the fuck was I doing? I should’ve just got BB and left. But, for some reason, I didn’t.

“I’ll be okay.” He looked behind him at the vamps, “But I think we should get outta here.” I nodded, following him out of the alley. “The names Pete by the way.”

I could barely hear what he was saying now. My head felt as though it was about to explode. Oh great. “Teal.” Then I passed out.


Reviews plz! I'll be really happy!
Sign up to rate and review this story