Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Fucked Story

Metiing Hazel Eyes, Hatty, Dumbfuck, and Caveman.....

by live_life 2 reviews

so, your guys' names are Hazel Eyes, Hatty, Dumbfuck, and Caveman? Oh, yeah, this was gonna be fun....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-07 - Updated: 2008-06-07 - 1576 words

1Funny
Chapter 2!!!! Enjoy....


Okay, where was I? Oh, yeah, the whole vampire knocking me out thing. Well, then what happened after that? I ran through the memories I had of, but they were all too fuzzy to strike anything familiar. I kept my eyes closed, even though I had no idea where I was. Maybe I was dead. Oh, melodramatic much? A few punches from a damn vampire and I think I’m dying. Of course I wasn’t dying. Or else I wouldn’t felt the soft cushions that were around me. Fuck, where was I? Wait, the punches. What did that leave to? Oh, the laughing and vampires. That was wonderful. What else? Shit, I couldn’t remember. My head was pounding and every time I tried to think of what happened, it came up blank. Great, what was this, a fuckin’ memory lost? I moaned, opening an eye, revealing a face staring right down at me. Practically jumping ten feet in the air and into the head that was right in front of me. “Shit!” I rubbed my head as the pain started to increase into bigger headache. Looking at the head I hit, I saw afro man thingy in front of me rubbing his head too. Only his voice rang my ears as he did so.

“Oh my fuckin god! That hurted! Do you know how hard your head is?!” he kept going on. A few minutes passed with me looking at the man thingy and he still had not shut up. Soon, I just got up and covered his mouth with the palm of my hand. How fuckin long could you actually go without having to stop and take a breathe?

“Do you ever shut up?” I ask, hand still over his mouth. “You should’ve never been staring over me like that you know.” I take an even deeper breathe. Really, I should’ve been freaking out, but, I just didn’t feel like adding to the pain I had already. “Who the hell are you?”

“Mynamesjoenowwillyougetyourfuckinhandoffmymouthpleaze!” I took my hand down, having realize I couldn’t understand shit he was saying. Ha, that wasn’t very smart of me. Why? This is why: “Hi! My name’s Joe! You have a hard head you know! I never met anyone that had one harder then me. Pete said that he found you getting whooped by Dandies so he brought you back here and Patrick said it was best to let you rest. So-” I placed my hand back on his mouth. Finally shutting him up. He was talking so fast I couldn’t understand a single word that he had said except for hi!, then it was all one very long word. Did this guy ever shut up? It was like he was sugar high or something.

“Okay, little afro man thingy, if you don’t shut the fuck up then I’ll do it for you. Understand?” he nodded under my hand. “Good, now, before I remove my hand, we have to get this straight. You,” I point at him with my free hand, “shut the hell up. I’ll ask the questions and you answer. Got it?”

He nodded and I lifted my hand away. “So anyways my name is Joe. Hey, did you know your hand smells good? It really does. Something like strawberries or bananas or both. I really lik-” his face collided with my fist and soon he was on the ground holding his nose, hollowing in pain.

“I warned you,” I say grabbing my jacket from the couch I was laying on earlier. I was about to make a run for it. But something stopped me. The pain in my head exploded and it felt as though it was about to come clean off. Shit, what the fuck was going on?! I leaned against the wall closest to me and held my head in my hands. Soon, the afro man thing was beside me asking questions. For some reason, though, I couldn’t hear a single word. There was ringing in my ears followed by a hysterical laughing sound. What the fuck? “What the fuck is going on!?” I shout, head still in my hands.

I heard the faint noise of running feet and soon someone was holding my arm, keeping me steady. When I finally lifted my head, my vision was too blurry to see anything. Then, I felt a stab in my side. It felt as though a knife was going through my body. What the fuck! But, as soon as it started, it stopped. Just like that. Yeah, you could defiantly say, ‘what the fuck.’. I blinked, trying to clear my head. I looked up to see who was holding me by the arm only to reveal three new faces. The one who held my arm looked strangely familiar. As though I seen him somewhere. Like a dream or something. I don’t know, my head was literally swamped. Nothing made since anymore. Especially this. Him. His skin was nicely toned, even though there wasn’t that much sun in this city. His hair had some streaks of red reflecting off the blackish brown, and his eye were- god his eyes were beautiful. Really, I don’t know how to explain it. Yeah, I was pretty sure I was sleeping by now.

I looked at the person next to him to see another pair of indescribable eyes. Only, these were green. And more like orbs then eyes. I really couldn’t see his hair under the black hat he wore. All I could see was the bits of blond strands sticking out. He looked completely different from the one holding my arm. He looked, well, he looked shy. Shy? shouldn’t I be the one afraid to speak right about now? I mean, I never met any one of them before. But, besides looking shy, he looked approachable. I probably sound really stupid right about now. He just looked friendlier, lets put it to that.

Looking next to him, I saw once again another guy. Only, his eyes were covered by glasses. Looking at his arms I saw like, a thousand of tattoos. All looking colorful and different. I couldn’t help it, but all these guys had me mesmerized. I looked back at the one holding me up, “Who are you?”

His looked confused for a second before turning to the one with the hat. “Why doesn’t she remember me?” Huh? I was suppose to recognize him? That must be why he looks so familiar, but still, I had no clue who he was.

“I don’t know. Maybe those hits did a little more then I thought to her head,” he responded meeting the one with hazel eyes’ gaze. Maybe they could stop looking at each other and realize that I’m in the room. I mean, they’re talking like I’m not even here! The pain eventually went away, replacing with anger. Yeah, you can say that I have anger issues.

“You said that nothing was wrong except for a few bumps when I brought her back.” Okay, yeah, this is really getting on my nerves! “What’s going on?”

The one with the hat shrugged before saying, “maybe I missed something. We could check again.”

“I’m in the room you know!” I say, shrugging the hand off my arm. “You don’t have to act as though I’m deaf.”

They both turned to look at me, as if they didn’t realize I was there. Hazel eyes smiled at me, making my breathe stop short. No way, I can NOT have a crush on this guy. I will not, could not, and defiantly should not be thinking like that. But still, I can’t help but say that this guy did look different then what I’m used to. He’s not the shabby, looking like a damn pervert guy. He looked, what’s the word I’m looking for? Decent? Yeah, that would work, he looked decent. “Sorry,” he said giving Hatty here a glance. “Do you honestly not remember me?”

I put on a duh face. “No, I just asked you that name for the hell of it,” I say rolling my eyes. Yep, I’m a rude ass, I know. His eyebrows went up a little and I couldn’t help but put on a small smirk. “But, really, I have no idea who you are. Any of you, actually.”

Hazel eyes looked like he was going to say something else, but Hatty beat him to it. “So, you have no idea who Pete is?” I put on another one of my famous faces. Only this one said, ‘what the hell do you think?’ “Okay, that makes things easier, I guess.” Maybe for you chubby. “I guess we should introduce ourselves then.” No shit Sherlock. No, I’m just gonna call you Hatty and Hazel eyes. Hey, maybe I should call the one with the glasses Dumbfuck and the one with the afro Caveman. “My name’s Patrick,” he pointed to Hazel eyes, “that’s Pete.” Then he pointed to Dumbfuck before saying, “that’s Andy. And the one with the afro’s Joe.” So, Cave man has a name huh? Oh, yeah, this was gonna be fun.


Wow, that's kinda long. All well. Anywayz, REVIEWS plz. C'mon, I said plz!
Sign up to rate and review this story