Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 3

by doyleangel 0 reviews

Michelle freaks out at Gabe.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-05 - 432 words - Complete

0Unrated
*SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE…IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE QUICKER…PLEASE REVIEW**


CHAPTER 3

Gabe listened as Michelle continued her rant. He had decided to tell her about Pete’s possible date to the wedding. He hadn’t wanted her to be surprised at the wedding because he knew how she felt about Kristen.
Gabe sighed and put his hands up in a surrender motion.
“I’m sorry baby but what am I supposed to do?”
“What are you supposed to do? WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO??” Gabe winced as Michelle started yelling at him again. “You’re supposed to not let Pete bring her to OUR wedding. Yours and mine. She had your chance with you and she blew it. I don’t want her anywhere near it.”
“I can’t ban her from the wedding sweetheart. She’s the best friend of one of my best friends. Banning her would be like a slap in Pete’s face. She and I are trying to be civil for his sake. If I ban her from the wedding, it wouldn’t be good for anyone.”
Gabe watched his fiancée’s face as she got angrier. She stormed past him to the bedroom door. When she reached it, she turned back around to him.
“If you want this wedding to happen, you’ll keep her away,” and with that she walked out the door.



“Hey man, I have to talk to you.”
Pete looked up from the TV for a second before returning to the screen. “What’s up?”
Gabe flopped down on the couch next to Pete. “It’s about Kristen.”
Pete turned to look at his friend, turning off the tv in the process. “What about her?”
“You can’t bring her to the wedding.”
Pete sighed and tossed down the remote. “Gabe..”
“No,” Gabe interrupted, “before you protest, I don’t have a problem with her being there. It’s Michelle. She doesn’t want Kristen there, and she threatened to call off the wedding if Kristen was there. So, please, you can’t bring her.”
“How am I supposed to tell her that? ‘Hey Kiki, I can’t bring you after all, your still shunned?”
Gabe laid his head back on the couch. “She’s not shunned, she’s just…I don’t know. But don’t worry, I’ll tell her she can’t come.”
Gabe closed his eyes as he thought about the conversation he was going to have to have with the woman who never fully let go of his heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story