Categories > TV > Doctor Who > The Truth behind the Captain

Good Luck and Goodbye

by RyanRossLuver 0 reviews

...

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-05 - 274 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lucy was dismissed from the hospital the next week. As soon as she was out, Owen and Gwen greeted herself, Jack, Ianto and Ryan with big news.

"First of all guys, I'd like to tell you that I'm pregnant. The second thing is that it's Owens. And I'm four months along." Jack, Ianto, Lucy and Ryan broke out into congratulations. The rest of the band met up with them outside the watertower, and Lucy stepped forward and cleared her throat.


"You all now know that I have breast cancer, and I don't have much time left. So I'm leaving with the band on a final tour before I come home for good. Dad, I love you and I'll be back in about six months. Ianto, thank you for everything, and I'm sorry that my father shot you. It was nice to meet you Owen and Gwen. Good luck with the pregnancy and I can't wait to meet the little tyke when I get back." Lucy took Ryan's good hand, and headed off to the van that the band used to get around. She got into the passenger seat, said one final goodbye, and left.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I really hope she'll be okay," Ianto said to Jack that night in bed.

"Oh, she will. She's got some great friends in that band." Jack leaned in and kissed ianto passionatly on the lips.

"Mr. Jones, what do you say to going to London and getting ourselves registered?"

"Are you proposing to me Captain?" Ianto said as he curled up in Jack's arms.

"Yes I am. Ianto Jones, will you marry me?"

A/N: Sequel coming soon... perhaps
Sign up to rate and review this story