Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's not a side effect of the cocaine, I'm just like this so kiss my sass!

5

by kristinluvspete 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-06-06 - Updated: 2008-06-07 - 1229 words

0Unrated
The pounding woke Kristin up. It wasn't a knock on the door, but rather her head from the massive hangover she was about to begin. Afraid of what she might see, she slowly opened her eyes. 'Fuck that's bright' she thought and she blinked a few times. The room was slightly spinning around her and she grabbed her throbbing head. That's when she noticed her pants on the floor. Panic filled her thoughts as she tried to remember how she got into whatever bed she was in. She knew that she had definitely drank too much and that she made it to the hotel with the rest of the group just fine. Kristin slowly peeked over to the other side of the bed. No one occupied that space, but it definitely looked slept in. She sat up slowly and glanced around the room, her bags weren't in the room and nothing telling was in plain sight. Pushing the hair out of her face, she let her head drop and that's when she saw it. She was wearing Brendon's shirt. She was most definitely in Brendon Urie's hotel room bed and wearing just her boyshorts and his shirt. Suddenly she heard the toilet flush and she once again panicked. 'What do I do? What did I do?' she questioned herself and then the bathroom door opened.

"Good morning," Brendon said with a smile on his face. His hair was wet and he was wearing Jeans and a tshirt, which he looked absolutely amazing in.

"My head hurts," she said with a nervous laugh and then brushed her fingers through her hair in an attempt to make herself look decent. Brendon nodded and walked over to his bag and pulled out a bottle of Ibuprofen and brought her a bottle of water.

"Here," he sat on the bed and handed her the water and gave her a few pills from the bottle.

"Thanks," she smiled at him and swallowed the pills. "Did I do anything embarassing last night?" She asked hesitantly.

"Well, you did throw up." He said slightly smiling.

"Oh man," Kristin covered her face. "How bad was it?"

"Don't worry about it, and I held your hair back so it was all good. It was so incredibly sexy. I don't think I've ever been that turned on before," he joked and Kristin pushed him gently. He laughed. "Then I took advantage of you and it was amazing."

"Yeah right Bren, you're such a liar," Kristin said and smiled.

"You're right, but you did throw up." He said and he rested his elbows on his knees and looked down at his clasped hands. "Do you remember anything about last night?"

Kristin thought for a second before answering. "Well I remember drinking a lot and watching Ryan dance like a fool. I also remember Amy and Jack making out and us um... kissing." Kristin felt her face become warm. She never wanted their first kiss to be when she was that drunk because she didn't really remember anything about it, she just remembers it happening. She also didn't want the awkward "Oh I was drunk, sorry it didn't mean anything" line again.

A smile formed on Brendon's face and he looked up at Kristin. "Good," was all that Brendon said before planting a tender kiss on Kristin's lips. 'God I hope I brushed my teeth after puking' she thought as she kissed back. Brendon pulled away slowly. "Now go hop in the shower and get dressed. Everyone is meeting for breakfast in about a half hour." Kristin nodded and climbed out of bed. She realized that she was still in just her boyshorts and his tshirt.

"Did I strip down in front of you last night?" She asked nervously as she walked to the bathroom, pulling his shirt down slightly.

He laughed lightly. "Yeah, just a little bit. You got down to just your underwear when you started changing for bed."

Kristin winced. "Yeah, I don't really use my brain in those types of situations when I'm intoxicated."

"I didn't mind," he smiled.

"Of course you didn't," she laughed and walked into the bathroom, closing the door.

"Where did you stay last night?" Jessica asked Kristin as they filled their plates at the breakfast buffet.

"Apparently in Brendon's bed, but we didn't sleep together," she said matter of factly, just to set the record straight from the start.

"Well I know you wouldn't sleep with him so soon. Plus he's not the type of guy to try and sleep with some girl who's wasted."

"He did kiss me though," Kristin said in a hushed but excited voice.

"Oh my god! Really!" JJ said a little loud and Kristin shushed her. "Sorry, so did he say anything about it today?"

"No, but he did kiss me again." Kristin smiled and walked over to an empty table. Jessica sat down next to her. "Did anything exciting happen with you and Jon?"

"Well we of course made out, which was AMAZING!" She sang. "But then he walked me back to my room like a gentleman."

"Awwwww!" Kristin cooed. "You really like him, don't you?"

"Yes," JJ smiled and took a bite of eggs. Amy came rushing over to the table and sat down hastily.

"You guys, oh my god, I can't believe I made out with Jack!" She whispered loudly.

"Yeah, we were a little, well, a lot surprised too." Jessica stated.

"Did you sleep with him?" Kristin asked. She glanced up and saw Ryan and Brendon walk into the room. Brendon smiled sweetly at her and she smiled back before turning to Amy for a response.

"No thank god, apparently we both passed out in random places. I fell asleep in the bathtub and he was asleep on the balcony."

"Those are some pretty random places." JJ giggled at Amy's interesting evening.

"So, was there any reason behind the making out or was it just drunken stupidity?" Kristin asked.

"I mean, I've always had a crush on Jack, but I never thought anything of it. I don't know what he's thinking, but I think I'll just say nothing and wait for him to bring it up."

"Aw, the healthy decisions begin," Kristin teased as Brendon and Ryan sit down at the table, Brendon next to Kristin.

"Hi Amy," Brendon said too enthusiastically and stuffed a bite of egg in his mouth. "How was your evening?"

"I don't want to talk about it," she responded and walked off to the buffet. Everyone laughed and continued eating.

"So what are you and Jon doing today?" Kristin asked Jessica.

"Going to the beach so that I can actually get a tan and out to dinner tonight."

"Yeah, my legs are freakishly white, I should probably go to the beach today too." Kristin said and peeked at her white legs.

"I know, I was blinded by them last night," Brendon teased and Kristin shot a glare at him. She wasn't mad at him, but just going along with his teasing.

"What?" Ryan looked at Brendon and then Kristin. "Did you two..." he trailed off.

"No, but she did strip for me," Brendon laughed.

"I did not!"

"You don't even remember anything after we got to my room so how would you know?"

"You're such a liar." She laughed it off and continued to eat her breakfast.
Sign up to rate and review this story