Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Stop & Stare

Chapter 27

by flawedrainbow 16 reviews

Final chapter! R&R

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-08 - 1634 words - Complete

1Moving
[A/N Hey guys! Last chapter! R&R]

-1st of January-
“Are you guys all ready for tour?” I asked a couple of hours later.
“Yep! Well, I’m packed. Dunno about Bren here. He always leaves it till the last minute.” Ryan said.
“No, Brendon’s packed. I did it the other day.” I said.
“Really?! So that’s why half of my clothes are missing!” Brendon said.
I laughed, “Bren, you were with me remember?” I asked.
He looked at me blankly for a moment before remembering, “Oh yeah! Oops, sorry.”
“Tis cool m’dear,” just then the phone started ringing, “I’ll get it!” I added before getting up and making my way over to the phone.
I picked it up, and answered it, “Hello?” I asked.
“Hey Stevie! It’s Pete, is RyRo there?” he asked.
I giggled, “Yeah, hold on. I’ll hand you over.” I said, before walking over to Ryan and handing him the phone.
“Hello? Oh hey Pete!” Ryan said, before getting up off the couch and walking away.
I sat down where I was before and looked over at Brendon.
“What’s up Stevie?” he asked, cocking his head to the side.
“Nothing, I’m just... gonna miss you guys.” I smiled at him.
He came over and hugged me, “Don’t worry. It’ll be over before you know it.” He assured me.
“I know, I probably sound stupid right now huh?” I asked, wiping away a stray tear.
“No, it’s completely normal! And you’re not stupid.” He said seriously.
I hugged him, “You and Gabe are like the brothers I wish I had Brenny.” I stated.
“Awwe, and you’re like an extra sister to me Steeves.” He replied.
I giggled, and hugged him tighter.
“Ok, thanks Pete. See you soon. Bye.” I heard Ryan say as he came back in the room.
He looked a bit sad, “What’s up Ry?” I asked.
He turned to me and gave me a sad smiled, “Umm, Pete’s told me the schedules changed and we have to leave tonight.” He told me.
“Oh... that’s ok! The quicker you leave the quicker you come back!” I said, trying to show that I’m strong and willing for my tears to fall.
“Yeah... come on Bren, we should get the last things ready.” He said, before retreating upstairs to his room.
Brendon smiled sadly at me before going off to do the same.
I sat there, alone, for a minute before getting up and proceeding to my own room.
After closing the door behind me, I sat down at the desk, pulled out a piece of paper and a pen before beginning to write.

Dear Ryan,
You’ve had to leave a day early but that doesn’t matter because you’ll still be coming back to me. I can’t even begin to describe how you make me feel but I’ll try and sum it up in one word: loved. You make me feel loved Ryan Ross, and I thank you for saving me and making me feel this way. I know that when you go on tour, you’ll perform with such passion and dedication as you always do. And for that, I’m truly proud. You’ve made a difference in so many people’s lives- and that’s just with your music. You’ve changed my life, that’s for sure. You’ve taught me how to love. That’s right Ryan, love. I love you. I want to scream it from the rooftops (but I don’t want to get into trouble or arrested for being a public nuisance.) because that’s how I feel about you. I hope the tour goes well, and that you’ll come back to me safely.
I love you George Ryan Ross the third. With all my heart.

Love always,
Stevie
xxx


I smiled once I had finished before folding it and writing ‘Ry’ on the front.
After that, I left my room, and walked upstairs to Ryan’s where I saw him packing a few last things into his bag.
“Ry?” I asked.
He turned around and smiled.
“Hey babe.” He replied.
I went over to him and kissed him passionately.
Once we parted, he looked dazed yet happy.
“Umm... thanks?” he chuckled.
I smiled, “No problem. I’m just wondering... what time are you leaving?” I asked him.
“Well, it’s around 1pm and Pete said he’d have a car here at 5pm to pick us up.” He replied.
I nodded.
Ryan smiled before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.
I smiled into the kiss before I wrapped my arms around his neck.
The kiss became more passionate and as Ryan’s tongue brushed over my lips I shivered before giving in.
He had that effect on me.
Ryan picked me up, skilfully not breaking the kiss once, and laid us down on his bed.
We made out heatedly for God knows how long before Ryan’s phone began to ring.
He sighed, before reaching across to grab it.
“Hello? What!? Pete I swear I’m going to kill you! I’m serious man! sigh Fine. Bye Peter.” He said, before hanging up somewhat angrily.
“What’s wrong Ry?” I asked.
“Pete’s sending the car even earlier now, something happened- I don’t know what, but it’s all been changed again.” He sighed at the end.
“Oh...” I said, before tears started to well up, “W-when?” I asked him.
He looked at his phone, “A half hour.” He replied.
Ryan turned to look at me before wiping the tears that had fallen away.
“Hey now, don’t cry.” He said to me, smiling and wiping away the last tear.
I smiled weakly before hugging him tightly.
“I better take this downstairs and tell Brendon about the change in plans.” He said, getting up and walking over to his bag.
“I’m coming.” I said, before following him out of his room and down the corridor to Bren’s room.
I knocked 4 times, waited a couple of seconds, and smiled when Bren opened the door.
“Sup?” he asked.
“Leaving in a half hour. Don’t ask why, don’t really know.” Ryan told him.
Brendon nodded before running back into his room, grabbing his bag and following us downstairs to put his things at the door.

For the next half hour we just hung around, anxiously awaiting the car that Pete had sent.
‘I’m gonna miss these boys so much!’ I thought to myself.
I continually played with the note I had written Ryan in my hands.
By the time he gets it, it’s gonna be soo crinkly!
Suddenly, a car horn blew from outside.
I looked out the window and saw a very flash looking Mercedes parked in the driveway.
“I think your rides here.” I said to the guys.
They both nodded before grabbing their bags.
I followed them outside, and watched the driver get out and help the guys put their bags in the back.
Brendon came over first, lifting me up and giving me a massive bear hug.
“I’ll miss you Steeves!” he told me.
I giggled, “I’ll miss you too Brenny. You better call or text me.” I told him as he set me back down on the ground.
“I will darl. Promise.” He said before kissing my cheek and walking towards the car.
Ryan walked over to me sadly before embracing me tightly.
When we parted, he tilted my chin up and kissed me so lovingly I thought I would melt.
“I’m gonna miss you so much Ry.” I told him.
“I’m gonna miss you too baby. So much. I’ll call you when we get there.” He told me.
I nodded and let a couple more tears fall, “Ahh! I hate crying,” I chuckled before wiping away my tears, “I look stupid.”
“No you don’t. You’re the most beautiful thing in the world.” He told me as he held onto both of my hands.
I blushed immensely, before I slipped the note into his hands and gave him a sad smile.
“Read it when you get in the car.” I said as he looked at it.
He nodded and kissed me again.
“I’ll see you soon.” He told me.
“I’m already counting down the seconds.” I replied.
He smiled and placed one last kiss on my lips.
“Bye.”
“Bye.” I replied, and watched him walk towards the car.
He got in, did up his seatbelt and looked at me through the window.
The driver started the ignition, and pulled out of the driveway.
Ryan and Brendon both waved as they left.
I waved back with a smile and a few more tears falling down my face.
After waving until I couldn’t see the car anymore, I walked back inside.
My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and read the new text message I had gotten.
‘I love you too xx’
My heart literally swelled and I smiled so brightly the heavens could probably see me.
But nothing could prepare me for what happened next.

The doorbell rang, so I left my position on the couch to answer it.
I had just been talking to Jackson so I assumed it would have been him, but I was wrong.
I opened the door with a smile, but that was replaced by a look of fear instantly.
Found you.”

[O.M.G! Sequel? Yes? No? Maybe? This depends on you, the reader! Haha, yeah, so Read & Review and tell me what you think! Thanks guys, and thank you for reading my story! Lotsa love xox Stevie]
Sign up to rate and review this story