Categories > Original > Romance > Lovers succumbing to a kick in the throat.

My sugar Elian and My darlin Ive

by Harrow 0 reviews

a lovers glance from a couples point of view.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-09 - 637 words

-1Illiterate
My 4th favorite band is evan's blue!!!

Ive's P.O.V

" the knocking from my bedroom door caused me to fall and roll over onto my bedroom floor i looked quickly up from where i was laying and quickly got up running to the door and opening it but only halfway my dad asked me what i had been doing and i told him nothing he then asked me if i wanted breakfast and i said yeah him staring at me wierdly until he turned to walk away i watching him then shutting the door turning to see elian lying there staring at me. i don't know why i felt like i had to hide the fact that elian had slept over in my room he always did maybe it was the way he had slept over me ontop of him i had never did that but it was wierd for me and i liked it a little it was cool i wonder what he thought did he think i was gay i had heard people calling him a fag and gay and a fruit butt nugget whatever that was i did'nt want to be called that it seemed to hurt so bad so i would steer straight of doing things like that anymore. Elian i watched him get up and asked me what was wrong i told him nothing but i watched him bend down for his shirt and slip it on his body it was thin and slim and pale i stared for too long and when he turned around i looked away going to stand by the door i told him to stay up here while i go down stairs to distract him then after 5 minutes for him to come down and if my dad asked him how did he get here for him to say he got in through my open bedroom window inwhich i opened elian agreed wathcing me leave i stood outside the door for awhile then going downstairs elian should come in a minute then i could stare at him so more oops... "

Elian's P.O.V

" Ive was acting so wierd this morning he had fell over when i awoke to the knocking at his door was it the fact that he had slept ontop of me i did'nt mind he was beautiful anyway he told me to stay up here while he went downstairs telling me to come down after 5 minutes i agreed glancing at him one last time he was cute please ive don't act any different to me.... please. "

Elian came downstairs his hair being back smoothed down over his right eye and to his shoulders david stred oddily then said " how did you get here? " elian smiled " i used ive's open window " " oh " david replied getting 3 plates and putting them on the counter he then turned around and began making the pancakes elian and ive deciding to leave into the living room ive turned on the tv handing elian the remote him quickly switching the channels the channel was then set on the anime network to the show death note. for awhile they sat being completely quiet then ive said " was you wierded out by what happen yesterday? " " no " elian responded facing him " no i'm not we did'nt do anything wrong were just friends right? " ive smiled " yeah bestfriends " " exactly " elian laughed and for the next 30 minutes they sat feeling completely normal acting the same to eachother that wierd moment that they had felt towards one another had ceased especially when david called that the pancakes was ready they quickly stuffed pancakes into their mouth's smiling and laughing at eachothers funny eating habits david smiled watching them he hoped that their friendship would last forever.

Hi Harrow here read and review dudes thanks and bye!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story