Categories > Original > Romance > Lovers succumbing to a kick in the throat.

Welcome to the life of Elian&Ive!

by Harrow 0 reviews

What others thought as gay to them simply expressed love in bountiful ways.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-06 - 1239 words

-1Illiterate
My next favorite rock band Atreyu

So many days and weeks had seemed to past and Elian and Ive never seperated it had begun when elian was invited to dinner at ive's house and that night they played and played Davidwas excluded but he watched living his childhood through the antics that they now played in. weeks passed now and the 2 had grew close together they now every chance they got hung out with oneanother ive would often let elian come over his house where they would usually retreat to the backyard and hang out for hour's to play their games included playing with toy soldier's that elian had from hand built then they would pick up sticks and swat at fireflies dancing in the distance night's usually ended with them laying in the grass staring at the sky and the many stars in it they would talk of what they wanted to be when they grew up and what they wanted to do with their lives. around the place of suburbia where the 2 lived Elian and Ive became known as twins everywhere one with the other was sure to be there they would walk down the street intangling their pinkies together and talking loudly grownups gazed upon them beautifully and the elderly thought them adorable but the children and the young parents of them kept their kids from them they thought the 2 was blissfully gay but children could'nt help but love ive they thought he looked so cool with his white hair and pretty face but they hated elian everyone atleast the kids always did they were secretly jealous of his looks but they rather showed it in disliking him but elian did'nt care he had ive now. Before ive came Elian had been so lonely he would to occupy himslef would hang around his mother and the many servants they had they would play with him until they had to go then he would sit alone and draw or read he acted so grownup when he was alone or he would go to his father's house. Elian's father was a failure and abusive both to himself and to anyone else whenever elian would come over there his father would beat him or mistreat him especially when he became drunk. he would often make sloppy sexual advances towards elian causing him to always end up sleeping outside when he slept over there and when his father would hit him he would leave slight bruises the ones that beautifully heal especially on pretty white people ( which all white people are ). Little red marks and smears like rubbed in cherries dotted elian's small back and his thin waist on his stomach was grazed red spots and on the small of his back was 3 red lines that was created the night inwhich elian's father was crazingly drunk and had tied elian to the table and slid a switchblade over his back watching the blood fill the crack of his little pale ass. one night elian and ive had snuck from the house and was down at the local lake swimming and ive had seen the prettiness on elian's back " what is that? " ive asked making elian stop attempting to stick his head under the water " nothing why? " elian questioned " your skin is red did you fall? " ive wondered " no " elian answered " then what happened? " elian turned to face him " i can't i can't deny you if i promise to tell you will you promise me something? " " anything " ive replied coming up on him " my dad beats me whenever he gets drunk i'm the one he takes it out on he says that he's mad at mom for divorcing him and leaving him poor so he beats on me because i remind him of her " " how? " said ive " your a boy your her son but you look nothing like her " " i know " said elian " but to him he says that i look like a girl that's why he wants to ' do ' me " ive could'nt believe that " well my dad has some stuff in his room that can make bruises and scars go away you can put some of that on because if your mom see's that she will be mad " ive told him " ok but now that i told you don;t tell my mom she can't know because he said that if i told anybody he'd kill me " " i won't tell i don't want you to die " ive replied both of them climbing out of the lake and walking home. Sure enough they found the bruising treatment in Ive's fathers drawer he had been cold out sleep they retreated back to ive's room and ive instructed elian to lay on his bed elian did and ive pulled off his shirt elian's back had been pretty, pale, and smooth his shoulderblades had been creamy colored and his waist like snow to ive it looked like his back had been blushing pink and red spots were in random spots and ive studied how his hair decorated his back it was so smooth and black for some reason ive was nervous. The white cream poured out of the tube as Ive squeezed it and smeared it onto random scar's Elian had tensed to the coldness of the cream but instantly relaxed when ive's fingers warmed it up both hands moved up and down along elian's waist and shoulder blades. when he had got all of the blushing pretty scar's on elian's back ive told elian to turn over on his back elian did showing the 3 scar's on his stomach ive poured more liquid into his hands putting them on the scar's one by pretty one. Earlier the 2 had been playing outside and decided to come in for a snack and something to eat the 2 had walked pass the livingroom seeing a man and a woman laying on the floor infront of a fire place on tv david and carolene had been watching it the man had been rubbing something on her chest while sitting ontop of her they were staring heavily into eachother's eyes and ive pretended to react this out but with elian instead. Elian stared as Ive mounted elian slowly and sat on his lap while elian layed down they only stared at eachother as ive's fingers continued to rub the blushing scar's and elian's eyes dipped open then closed. the rubbing motion Ive was causing began to make Elian become sleepy and to soothe ive elian brought his pale hands under ive's shirt and began to rub his back up and down with open hands and ive's eyes began to dip the lamp sitting on the dresser next to the bed was turned off by ive who now lowered his face into elian's neck and had fully closed his eyes elian now did the same burying his face in ive's neck the 2 after minutes of slow feeling and rubbing drifted to sleep ive fully now laying on elian and he having both arm's wrapped around ive's back beckoning and holding him close they continued to soundly sleep.....just like that.


Hi Harrow here this is so childishly cute and innocently gay the next chapter will be a little bit different dipping into the point of views of my baby Elian and my darklin Ive tell me how you liked it and i will continue it!!!. bye review please.
Sign up to rate and review this story