Categories > Original > Romance > Lovers succumbing to a kick in the throat.

You like hitting little boys too.. well that's okay.

by Harrow 0 reviews

" those eyes wanna make me bring you to dinner surprised! "

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-06-02 - Updated: 2008-06-03 - 1058 words

-1Illiterate
my second favorite band: Avenged Sevenfold!

" Sorry " said ive bending down to the boy's sitting level " i did'nt mean to do that " the little boy just nodded not seeming to believe him but aceepting anyway slowly he stood up dusting his pants off with his little pale hands ive let go of clyde's collar watching him run to play with the other dogs " hi " said ive holding out his hand " i'm ive you are? " the boy stared then shook it " i'm Elian and you must be new " " uh why? " ive said " because no one talks to me ever so you must be new not to know that " " oh " ive said " sorry " " i don't care " elian said " i like being alone " ive stared at him he did'nt see why he looked like one of those kids that should be arrogant and popular. the little boy had been quite small and very pale his hair was long and straight to his shoulders covering his right eye emo styled in the front around his eyes looked like he wore eyeliner and mascara because it was rimmed black his pupils was huge and green hazel colored sparkling as if he cried alot he had a sharp but small pointed nose and long girlish black eyelashes he was thin but in a pretty way almost to girlish standards his lips thin and cherry red his cheeks was cute and lite pink he was cute and to adorable. " So? " ive said " if your always alone what do you do for fun? " " what i was doing before you attacked me? " elian said " i said i was sorry " ive replied " i know " elian laughed " i just like to bring things up " he slowly bent down to pick up his notebook flipping the page over to reveal a picture of a finely drawn black stem rose that was huge and blood red rose that was dripping tears of water and blood ive's eyes went wide with awe " who drew that? " ive said pointing at it " me " elian shyly replied his cheeks turning deep red " that's cool! " ive screamed " thanks " elian said " how do you do that? " ive questioned " uh think of something then sketch it then i color it " " ah cool " he said putting his hands behind his back then suddenly whistling summoning clyde it was getting dark now and ive had to get home " come on clyde " ive said pulling the lease " do you live around here? " ive questioned " yes " elian said " wanna walk with me then? " ive wondered " uh " elian slowly drawed then said " i guess i don't care " so the 2 began to walk. Ive had learned so much about Elian through this short walk he had learned that elian loved some band called my chemical romance despite how young he was of being only 7 he had lived once with his father and mother but the 2 had argued to much so they divorced one another having elian going to live with his mother but through joint custody so sometimes elian would go to visit his father but not often though. Elian had pets too his mother had a white pomeranian dog and he had a black chubby rabbit it had long fur and long floppy ears it was named " Bun-Bun " he had been living here for 5 years and since then no one liked to play with him. Elian had figured that they did'nt want to play with him because they thought him ugly but that was'nt all it they did'nt like him because he simply was rich. Elian's mother had been the richest person living here and her house was the hugest it had to many floors to it and elian had so many bedroom's elian also said he was shy especially around girl's he was so afraid. Ive did'nt want to let him go home not yet and he contemplated asking him to stay for dinner but he did'nt want to seem odd asking him to stay and he only met him an hour ago. They both round the corner and came up on ive's house and ive could see his father, 13 other men, and a thin pretty lady standing talking to his dad who was these people? the woman had been tall and thin and quite pale she was dressed in a long black business dress with stockings and fancy black shoes her hair had hung down her back and it too was black when she seen the 2 coming up she waved smiling brightly at elian " honey " she called " there you are ms. Larene was looking all over for you " elian came by her " sorry mom " he mumbled " that's quite alright " she said turning to ive " atleast you did'nt come home alone and who are you? " she asked ive " Ive Alexri " he answered " oh you must be his son hi ive i'm carolene nice to meet you " ive nodded " you too ". For awhile ive and elian stood around and listened to the 2 grownups talk they exchanged looks of boredome and obvious hunger when ive's father caught his son's face he knew he was hungry so in order to talk longer he invited carolene to dinner " no thank you " she said " i have a late night meeting to get to thanks anyway " she then turned to elian " honey you can go home ms. larene made you dinner " " it's probably cold " elian complained " she can reheat it but you really should'nt stay out this late " " but it's friday " elian remarked " i don't have anywhere to go tommorrow " " excuse me? " said ive's father David " i just made dinner and since it's because friday can he just eat it over here with us we would be honored if he could be our first guest " carolene thought and then said " i guess your son is new besides my son has problems making friends so yes he can " the 2 smiled " thanks mom " elian said hugging her " thank you " ive said " no problem come home when your done ok el " " yes mom " elian responded going into the house with ive and before carolene walked away david asked " why does your son have problems making friends? " and she replied " so shy of girl's is he ".


[*Harrow here yup Elian is gay but he does'nt know it so if he does'nt know then why should Ive and David care? they should'nt bye!.
Sign up to rate and review this story