Categories > Original > Romance > Lovers succumbing to a kick in the throat.

Oh, the idea of being inlove ( the story )

by Harrow 0 reviews

one little boy with pretty white hair imaginations grand can take you anywhere!

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-30 - Updated: 2008-05-30 - 1046 words

-1Illiterate
Hi Harrow here this is my finally done chapter it is by far the longest i plan to end and complete this story in 18 chapters currently my age yay! this story will have hundreds of sex in here both from homosexual and heterosexual points of view but death too. i'm also doing the following i have 18 bands of rock that i love so with every chapter posted i'll name one band that i like all the way up to 18 you don't have to review if you don't want to but if you do please do thankyou. so i hope you love this story and later on it'll make you cry.

my first band that i love is: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! they are awesome.




the speeding black van had been racing down the street making sharp turns and loud eerie stops it was only him and his dad they had left the mother back there days ago the little boy could'nt quite remember what made them argue like that but the mother announced that she could'nt take his stuff anymore and that she was done she told his father to leave and to never come back he had'nt planned on it. he had grew to hate her now she had been wealthy very much and thought that life was supposed to be handed to her she thought that everyone owed her something but they did'nt that bitch had been rich for too long when the father was packing up to leave the little boy had been hysterically crying. the mother was growing tired of his wails and began to yell at him this only intensified it she said that he needed to begin to act his age which was 8 she called him names and said that he acted like his father and cry baby and that since he loved him so much he could leave with him the father turned to his son and asked did he want to? the little boy agreed.the little boy's name was Ive alexi he had always seemed to make so many friends he was persuading nut never in bad ways he had a good sense of humor and a positive outlook on life he was altogether awesome and worthy of childlike praise but not only that he too was winterly beautiful ( if that is even a word ). Ive had the palest of skin that had hints of baby pink to it on his cheeks and lips his eyes was shaped pretty and his pupils huge and hypnotizingly blue and pretty his hair had been punk rock styled with a bang sweeping across his forehead to his right eye in the back and along downwards was a mini mowhawk ( much like frank from my chemical romance in i'm not okay i promise ) but his was longer and his hair was snowwhite dyed in with lite blue and specks of sparkles the bang was anyway. Ive now sat in the back of his father's newly brought hummer h2 the mom and dad had filed for divorce and since ive was going to live with his father his mother would pay child support since the father did'nt have enough money to support the both of them but with the first check that she gave him which was the biggest he brought a brand new house in a exclusive neighborhood the new car the furniture to fit the house and plenty of surprises for Ive. they now slowed and parked in a beautiful drive way that had white cement infront of it was a huge garage that was connected to a rather huge white mansion that had huge clean windows decorating it the lawn was huge and had flowers on it that had white clean pavement leading up to the front porch in the back of the house was a huge backyard that was squared in by a white fence that protected it from outside lookers the house was gorgeous. Ive got out of the car stuffing his hands in his black jean pockets looking on his father came behind him " like it? " he asked " yeah " ive said gazing all around the neighborhood was long and winding the houses was all big like his there was one that was huge but ive did'nt look to long. ive's father had told him to check out the house so he did and when he opened up the front door a rather huge golden retreiver came out and jumped all over him ive was estatic and played joyfully with his dog the father watched and smiled then told him to go and explore his new neighborhood and the 2 did they for hours walked aimlessly around the neighborhood looking adoringly at the massive houses they then cut across a huge lawn and across a street with a huge park other kids played here with their dogs and with eachother. Ive's father had gave him a shiny frisbee from one of the bags and told him to teach the dog fetch which was named clyde so the game began and ive threw the frisbee skillfully it swimmed through the air as clyde went to chase after it from a far distance now ive cheered him on. nearby people had become amazed at how far the frisbee had been flying and how fast clyde had been running little kids ooohed and ahhed at this massive dogs quick speed the frisbee had began to lower now and skimmed over a little boys blowing black hair he looked up from his coloring notebook and yelped when clyde leaped onto him knocking the little boy down clyde's interest in the frisbee faded as he become entranced with the little boy's pale face the ongoers looked, laughed, and pointed while ive ran up to help him ive pulled clyde off and held him back by his red new collar and smiled as the little black haired boy got up sitting down glaring at him those eyes were intimidating they made ive soooo scared ive's smile faded....

this chapter is by far the longest read it if you want skim over it if you like but basically this tells about ive meeting his future bestfriend and lover i don't expect reviews just read alright. bye-bye
Sign up to rate and review this story