Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > No One Loves A Shadow

Chapter 14: Last One

by Deli_Senpai 0 reviews

With Cyrus turned to Roxas and Miya now Mira how ever will Miya get to tell how she really feels? Shadow comes back for some alone time with Miya and when they get caught by Cyrus an epic battle fo...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Miles ,Shadow - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2008-06-10 - Updated: 2008-06-10 - 2582 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14
Mira walks around to the other side of the railing to the stairs, and into my room. She checks it out and sees that's dark inside as well. Shadow didn't feel like paying the bill so it's not like it mattered if there was a light or not.
"Will you guys ever stop coming?" Roxas screams as one of the Heartless pick him up and throw him out the window. Mira sees this and an anger sign pops on her head.
"Just look away, just look away!" Mira goes over to open Knuckles' room. "Huh? Isn't that Sha..."
A hand from the darkness of the room grabs Mira muffling her voice with their hand. Mira is forced into the dark room, door closing behind her. Outside Roxas finishes the last Heartless who touched him and turned him back into a hedgehog as the Heartless disappeared.
"Whew! Changing didn’t take as long as I thought....those Heartless though took some work." Cyrus walks inside and looks around. "Mira? Where are ya?"
Upstairs, Mira is struggling to get away. The stranger tapes her mouth so that she can't scream so loud.
"Shut up you fool!" Then the stranger starts to undress Mira. She screams but the tape stops her. The stranger caresses Mira's face and she twist away from his hold.
'Mira! Do something! Kick him or something! Don't let him have his way with you!' Mira just lies there and closes her eyes. As she opens them, she uses night vision to see who the stranger was. Mira gasps; the stranger is no stranger, its Shadow!
"Hmm?" Then she talks to herself. 'He's finishing what he started in Miya's house, before she killed him that is. Well then. Let's give him what he wants.'
'What? Mira what are you doing? Mira? Mira answer me!' My eyesight goes black. I try to see where I am, but its way too dark. That's when I realize where I am. I can feel the grimacing, heavy weight of another's body on mine. That bitch! She switched with me for this! I start to kick at Shadow but he stops my legs by pinning them down with his own. Shadow grabs my wrist and puts them into one hand. He moves them above my head, chaos binding them. With the free hand Shadow trails down my, now naked body, stopping right above my center. I shudder as he looks at me with a most seductive expression. Shadow moves his free hand up to my belly button and swirls around it with his finger. Then, almost unexpectedly, Shadow shoves his member into me and I let out a faint cry from the pain. Breathing hard from the sudden attack, I prepare for another as he slides his member out from satisfaction. Shadow shoves it in again and I can't help but scream. This time he doesn't take it out; he just continues the motion, in and out, in and out. After a while Shadow starts to pick up speed, shoving his now erect member in harder each time. I can't help but wince every time. I can hear Cyrus down below calling out for Mira. I can understand why he'd call for her; he doesn’t know I'm back. But that alone cannot make me mad as much as I am now at Mira, of course. Flinching more as Shadow doesn't slow his pace. I could scream, it'll be muffled but, I could scream.
'The question is, do you want to scream?' I growl as I can see Mira smirking behind that remark. But, she might be right. Do I really want to scream? Shadow and I had something. This could be my chance to get it back. Get back the love he once had for me. But, another pops into my mind; do I really want it back? I mean after the way he's been treating me since we got onto earth, it seems he never wanted to be involved. After my failed attempts to get back on his good side, I've lost interest. Usually his ignoring me would make me want him more, but, ever since Cy's warm feeling of embrace, everything has changed. Moaning again from one of Shadow's attacks, I prepare myself to scream. I wait until I hear Cyrus' voice again. I hear it and scream. Shadow pays no mind to my screams and continues his motions. Downstairs Cyrus hears my muffled scream, and runs up to the stairs. Shadow can't hear Cyrus' footsteps but I can. Cyrus reaches the top of the stairs and runs to the door. Panting he takes a deep breath and kicks the door in.
Cyrus looks in the room and---it's empty! He chose the wrong room. As expected, he has no idea what room to look in. I scream again and it seems that Cyrus has found my location. My body is moving faster and I can't help from moaning. Shadow is picking up speed. He's almost going as fast as his running while in his air shoes. It hurts.....yet it feels....good....at the same time. I don't want it to be like this though. I choose Cy over Shadow a long time ago. No matter how long it takes for him to love me back. I can hardly breathe and I feel both mine and Shadow's heat clashing in the air. I can feel Shadow at his climax. He's moving faster and harder to get the job done. Cyrus slams open Knuckle's door room and makes his eyes adjust to the darkness. As soon as Cyrus knocked the door in, Shadow comes and I can't help but moan. Shadow lifts his head to look at Cyrus and I pull mine back to see Cy as well, Cyrus' eyes now able to see what was going on.
"Shadow?" He gives a disgusted look at Shadow and then swipes at him with his keyblade. Shadow dodges it, quickly jumping out the window. Cyrus growls and kneels down.
"Miya?.....Are you hurt? I'm sorry I didn't know you where here and I came too late....That bastard! Did he hurt you? Tell me Miya, did that bitch ass bastard hurt you?" Cyrus. He really cares and he noticed that it was me; that's a first. I nod and Cyrus gets mad and he growls again. "I'll be back....wait here!"
Cyrus gets up and jumps through the window to fight Shadow. I can tell that Cyrus is extremely angry. He is going to have fun kicking Shadow around. Unfortunately Shadow bound my wrist and ankles with his chaos energy. I'm just out of luck today, aren't I? I have little chaos energy and I don’t want to use it up trying to break these binds. Just great! I'm stuck here until the fights over. I sigh and sit up so that my hands are in front of me. I use my hands to their ability in this situation to put my pants back on. I succeed in that but fail with my buttoned shirt. My hands can only go and turn so far, so I'm stuck with an open shirt. I crawl my way to the wall so that I can lean against it. I'll wait until I have to move. Outside Cyrus is kicking Shadow around everywhere. But it seems like Shadow is un-phased by Cyrus' attacks.
"Hahaha. What's wrong Cyrus? Are you mad at what I did? Is it because I got to her first? What's got you so ticked?" Shadow taunts Cyrus and it looks like its working because Cyrus is hitting Shadow with more force.
"Bastard! I'll make you pay!" Curs screams, launching Shadow into a near by building. Shadow comes out unharmed, laughing his head off.
"What do you care about her for? It's not like she means anything to you! It's not like you like her or something.....Wait!" He says finally realizing why Cyrus is so mad.
"You do like her, don't you? HA! Oh look at me I'm Cyrus and I like a bitch ass whore who can't keep her pants on and doesn't know who she really loves. Oh! Heh! Let me, let me ask you this...Do you honestly like her? Do you, love her?" Shadow taunts him some more and Cyrus stops his charge.
"Yeah! You know what? I do like her....Actually....I like her a lot!" Cyrus attacks the surprised Shadow and got him where it finally hurt. Shadow's little ruse is up and Cyrus is going to beat him down. Out of nowhere Shadow goes into hyper-drive mode and repeatedly attacks Cyrus! It's like Shadow's finally snapped, again, and he's taking it out on Cyrus, this time. Cyrus is holding up but he's getting beat really bad. I've got to find a way to help. Think, think...Aha! I've got! I'll go into Shadow's mind, which would certainly help Cyrus if I know what's going on and stop it. As the two fight, I start to read Shadow's mind. All I find are distant memories of Maria and me on the ark. I guess it's the only thing he thinks about. Finally I find a chip, some kind of hard-drive that's controlling Shadow, it looks almost alien-like. I quickly dispose of it and Shadow clams down, falling asleep on the floor. I get outside and see Cyrus on the floor. I crawl to him, seeing that he's ok. I sigh; sitting up right and chaos healing him.
'Our mission isn't done yet!' Dark Cyrus whines.
'Well then, what do we do?' Cyrus asks as he looks up into the sky. The clouds were dark and gray, not like their usual puffy state.
'Continue to look for Light Cy.' Dark Cyrus interrupts Cyrus' thoughts and the hedgehog sighs.
'I guess so.' Cyrus attempts to sit up buts thinks against it as his limbs ache.
'Mira? Aren’t you going to change with me?' I ask, looking to the side as I watch Cyrus struggle.
'No.' She replies bluntly, sitting back in our mind.
'Why not?' I ask, it wasn't like her to refuse a chance in physical form.
'I find that I don't need too. That's all!'
'Oh! Well, what do we do about Cy?' I ask. She was acting really weird about this right now. Whatever it is it won't last long.
'Help him with light Cy of course. You can't ignore the fact that you heard that.'
'You have a point!' I sigh, as I return my gaze over to Cyrus.
'I know I do, now go help him.' She waves me away and sits back to watch again.
As Cyrus becomes conscience, dark creatures appear and drag me away from him. My screams got more muffled as the farther away I got from Cyrus. They reached him and Cyrus immediately got up. Cyrus destroys the dark creatures from his position. He runs to me only to be stopped by Impulse. Impulse blocks Cyrus' only way to me and Cyrus gets angry again.
"What do want Impulse?"
"I know what you're going to do and I'll only warn you this once, don't go after Light Cyrus!"
"Why not? What do you care?"
"We're family, I have to care about you." Impulse takes a step forward but Cyrus steps back.
"Oh, well that's too bad, because you’re dead to me as family." Cyrus turns around flipping Impulse off and slowly walking away. Impulse gets mad and tries to stab him in the back. Cyrus quickly turns around, grabbing Impulse’s arm, with knife in hand, and twisting it. Impulse screams in pain.
"Don't even think about it!" Cyrus says finally letting Impulse go. Cyrus walks to me but gets blown past me and crashes into a building. Cyrus gets crushed by the rubble.
'NO! Cyrus!' I try to scream but I forget that I'm bound by Shadow's, still present, chaos energy. I try to wriggle free as Impulse walks towards the rubble. He finds Cyrus and pulls him out; only to throw Cyrus across, back towards me, and into the ground. I look as I see Impulse take out his knife again, with the intent to kill in his eyes. Impulse gets closer and closer to Cyrus and I can only feel helpless to save him.
'No! This is just like Rath....helpless to save him...' I say as I close my eyes. 'No! He can't kill Cyrus! He can't, No! If he does then....No! He can't! He won't! I won't let him!'
I scream in my head, as I open my eyes, I break the chaos bonds and run for Cyrus, as Impulse gets ready to stab him in the heart. As Impulse brings down the knife, I get in the way so that my heart is hit instead of Cyrus! Blood spews out of my body and as I cough, I cough up blood as well. Cyrus lies under me wide-eyed. He can’t believe what he’s seeing and I give him a sad expression.
"I'm sorry!" My face lightens up and I smile just for him. "I...I love you, Cyrus!"
My eyes close and my body falls limb on top of Cyrus'. I'm dead.
----
Jericho's P.O.V
"Ohhhh crap! Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap! She did not just die on me…..Oh crap! She did! Oh crap!"
I'm a sliver hedgehog with black fur on his chest, cat like eyes and clawed gloves which, might I add, is starting to panic on a rooftop nearby. Miya just died on top of the guy she loves. She sacrificed herself for him. Hi! The names Jericho. I'm a matchmaker...sort of. I was supposed to hook up Miya with Cyrus but it seems like my client has committed suicide. That's real nice, now what!?! Oh! Wait a sec....It seems like he's...trying to revive her but, to no avail. Cyrus screams sitting up straight and putting Miya on her back. He looks up, evilly, at Impulse and attacks with the knife Impulse used to kill Miya with.
"-cough- Heh...It's too late! Now, you can't continue to look for Light Cyrus!-cough- You're only hope of finding him-cough-has died!"
"What?" Impulse points to Miya and then he dies. Cyrus looks at Impulse’s dead body with no sympathy. Cyrus walks over to Miya, looking at her serene expression she is at peace, now knowing that the only man she ever really loved knows how she feels or felt that is.
"That bastard! He knew!" Cyrus says playing with Miya's hair as he talks to her lifeless body. "He knew I needed you. That's why he tried to take you away. That's why he tried to kill me. He knew! He knew you'd stop him from killing me by using yourself as a sacrifice." Cyrus becomes sad now.
"I'm sorry. He knew you'd take me away from darkness. You would have given me all the light needed to survive as you sank deeper into the darkness. I'm sorry I ever got you mixed up in this mess. I'm sorry, my poor Miya!" A tear drops on the floor, next to Miya's face and Cyrus gets up. He wipes his face and walks away, leaving Miya in her blissful slumber.
The End!
Sign up to rate and review this story