Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > No One Loves A Shadow

Chapter 13

by Deli_Senpai 0 reviews

Miya chooses to help Cyrus but is it too late to help him?

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Shadow - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 2808 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13
Miya's P.O.V.

I close the phone and keep my ground. I sigh again.

"Mira. If, there is blood, and you come out. Tell him that, I'm sorry it had to end this way.-sigh-Our promise was made. The next time you came out, you can have my body, and, I'll be gone forever!"

'Then you know what you're risking?' I pause and then I sigh again.

"Yes."

'Alright then, let's go!' I start to run and I'm almost near the lab. I past Tails house and this tells me I'm getting closer.
----
Tails' P.O.V.

I come back to watch the fight and Cyrus is hiding from the cloaked man. Cyrus says something and I'm lucky I caught it.

"I can't fight much longer!" Cyrus says in a whisper as not to be found.

"Oh Cyrus, come out and play!" the cloaked man teases. Cyrus knowing he's near curses to himself.

"The bastard is toying with me!"

"Found you!" He whispers in Cyrus' ear, making Cyrus flinch. The cloaked man swings his keyblade at Cyrus and luckily he blocks it.
----
Miya's P.O.V.

I see them and I run towards Cyrus. I take out my keyblade. I swing at the cloaked man with a direct hit. The cloaked man flies back, holding onto his stomach.

"Cyrus!" I scream, looking at him worriedly, trying to find any vital injuries. Then the cloaked man takes his hand from his stomach screaming.

"You welp! You cut me! You'll pay for that!" I don't even bother to pay, attention to the cloaked man.

"Are you alright Cyrus!" The cloaked man gets angry and tries to attack me. I flip him off with my barrier. Cyrus finally relaxes.

"Yeah, I’m fine!" Then the cloaked man rises up his arms and screams.

"Attack my minions!" Out from the ground, dark creatures start to form. They leak through the barrier so I let the barrier go. Now mad I scream at the cloaked man.

"What is this? The fucking day of reckoning? I'm tried. Of everyone. Trying to. Hurt the. People. I. Know!" I say as I slice through the creatures still coming.

Then I turn to Cyrus. "Cy! You take care of this bastard. I got your back."

Cyrus nods as I turn back to face the creatures. Then the cloaked man appears in front of Cyrus and says.

"Not so fast Cyrus!" The cloaked man took off his hood and Cyrus moves back, shocked.

"Specter?!!?"

"Good, you remember me!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Why, to finish what we started 2 years ago." Cyrus gets into his fighting stance. He clinches his teeth and holds onto the keyblade.

"I won't let you finish!" Cyrus charges towards Specter. In an instant Specter teleports behind him.

"Fool!" He says and then kicks Cyrus down. Specter floats as a crater forms under him, thanks to his kick to Cyrus.

"Who the hell is Specter? I swear I know him from somewhere."

'Just forget it. He is of no importance to you.....now at least.' Mira says, whispering the last part to herself. I finish off the rest of the dark creatures and scream towards Specter, floating in the air.

"Hey! Who the hell are you and why are you here?" Totally ignoring me Specter teleports to Cyrus' body and raises it.

"Hmmmm. Poor Cyrus. If you would help take over this planet, I wouldn’t have to kill you...like I did, your father!" Cyrus looks towards Specter with a wide eyed expression. The weakly, Cyrus manages to get something out of his mouth.

"You, killed my father?"

"Yes!" Specter says smirking a little. That's when it hit me.

"What?" Then, looking at him one more time I notice. "Wait! Now I know who you are!"

'Miya wait! Don't say anything!' She intervenes but I don't listen.

"You're the bastard that made me this way. You're the one that made Mira apart of Miya!"

"So, you finally remember, and you, you finally figured it out. Big deal!" He says pointing to Cyrus and me. Specter raises his hand once again.

"Minions!" He screams. "Take Cyrus to the fortress. Our master will love to see him." Then Specter turns to me.

"As for you. I'll destroy you.....permanently!" My eyes go red as I get ready to fight.

"No! You won't take Cyrus to that bastard!" I speak to Mira. 'I don't care if you have this body anymore! Just do two things for me!'

'What's that?' She says, delighted to hear she can have the body.

'Kill Specter!' I say with an evil voice, my eyes growing redder by the second. 'And take care of Cyrus while I'm gone! Ok?'

'Sure!' She says smiling as we turn. I scream aloud as black aura surrounds me and then Mira is now out with a big grin on her face.

Her head is up to the sky and almost immediately it drops, as if it was hanging. Slowly, but surely, Mira raises her head, craning it to the side. Specter meets with he red eyes and he jumps back in fear. "Now you'll die!!"

Mira teleports to Cyrus and destroys the minions manhandling him. They're gone and Mira turns for Specter. Mira's ears prick up as she can hear a person speaking to themselves or in a whispered tone.

It hits specter directly and he gets blown back covered in his own blood. Her eyes grow bigger and Mira licks her lips.

"You...look so tasty! Let me take a lick!" Mira runs towards Specter and he tries to run away. Specter stops and turns.

"Shit!" he says watching as Mira gets closer.

"Here's my chance!" Specter throws his sword and it's aimed for Cyrus. Specter laughs only to be stopped by blood.

He coughs it up and when Specter lifts his head, Mira pounces on him. Mira lies on top of Specter drinking his blood. Mira puts her hand on his arm so he doesn't get away and she sits on Specter sighing.

"So rich, you have tasty blood. Maybe you should die, right here!" she says, squeezing his arm, her face to his, laughing at his pain. Then Specter spits out blood.

"You're too late to save Cyrus you bitch!" Mira turns to see the sword Specter threw earlier. She growls, squeezing harder on his arm.

Mira lets go as she hears his agonizing scream from pain. She looks more intently at the sword.

"Damn it! Chaos Control!" Mira appears just in front of the sword, her back to it. And just in the nick if time she covers Cyrus. The sword, instead, goes through Mira's back. Blood comes from her mouth and Mira's eyes go blank as she falls on top of Cyrus.

He looks up to see Mira fall. Cyrus screams and a dark light covers him as he catches Mira and puts her to the side. Dark Cyrus lifts his head and looks at Specter, who just got up. Specter sees Dark Cyrus and screams.

"Holy shit!" Dark Cyrus appears before Specter and grabs Specter by the neck. Dark Cyrus raises Specter, choking him, so that he can watch as Specter dies in his hands.

"Chaos Control!" Mira appears next to Dark Cyrus, laughing.

"You fool! Hehehehe! Did you really think I could be so easily destroyed?" Mira snickers and then she turns towards Dark Cyrus. "Looks like you're back. What's the reason this time?"

Dark Cyrus growls and chokes Specter harder. Specter coughs up blood, shaking from the pain. Mira sighs.

"Fine, don't answer. I'm leaving. Now that I have this new body, I can have some real fun. Oh and I almost forgot! Chaos Needles!" Mira outstretches her hand and needles shoot towards Specter, killing him instantly. "He is of no use to anyone anymore!"

"Kill, kill, kill, kill!' Dark Cyrus teleports to the middle of Station Square. Mira follows thinking.

"This'll be fun. Let's watch! Chaos Control!" She screams teleporting to Station Square just enough above Dark Cyrus to see.

"Let's see how long Cyrus is going to let Dark Cyrus rampage around the city."

"Kill, kill, kill!" He repeats. Then a cop comes with a gun.

"Freeze!" Dark Cyrus grabs the cop’s head and then rips it off. The women and others in the street start to panic and scream, running away from Dark Cyrus. Dark Cyrus grabs a car and hurls it towards G.U.N's headquarters. Almost immediately G.U.N sends Robots to stop Dark Cyrus. Civilians still running away the robots order.

"Stop there, monster!" Dark Cyrus snickers and raises his hands in the air.

"Hell Blast!" Dark Cyrus destroys everything, within range that is, buildings, people, and robots, all of it gone. As the smoke clears a barrier shows up and Mira is inside of it.

"Good reflexes!?!" Mira says looking nervous. "Nice body you left me with Miya! This dark energy ball was used as an automatic defense from a fatal blow! Nice, real nice. Smart girl, too bad she’s gone! Now! Where did our little destroyer go? Ah, there!"

Mira follows Dark Cyrus who is jumping the now appearing rooftops. Dark Cyrus stops.

"Kill?" He questions, looking for something to destroy. Then he sees the people and he smiles in glee.

"Kill!" Dark Cyrus goes and kills the screaming people. Mira, of course, starts to laugh.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!! These gay ass bastards deserve this torment! Hahahahahaha!" Mira starts to tear thanks to the joy of killing.

"I wonder who's next?" Then as if signaled here, Eggman appears. Eggman starts to laugh at the destruction and havoc around him. More screams are heard as the civilians run away. Eggman notices Dark Cyrus.

"What do you want?" Eggman ask, looking at Dark Cyrus confused. Then Eggman's expression changes to blank as he falls to the ground! Dark Cyrus had punched Eggman through the stomach causing him to die! Mira begins to laugh again.

"Hahahahahaha! This is so fun, watching them all die like this!" Dark Cyrus starts to sniff around and Mira gets curious.

"Ooooh? What's this?"
Mira ask, watching Dark Cyrus intently. Dark Cyrus suddenly charges up and Mira moves back.

"Hmmm. Is he coming after me? No, it's something else." She looks around for anything out of the ordinary, besides a rampaging alter ego on the ground, she found nothing. Dark Cyrus sniffs some more and then--he falls asleep.

"Wow! I got all worked up about nothing!-sigh-Might as well watch his back just in case any G.U.N losers come to get him." Then, suddenly, Dark Cyrus wakes up. A group of dark creatures surround him as they seep from the ground. Dark Cyrus screams and starts to attack the dark creatures. Mira just sits back and watches.

"Looks like he can take care of himself!" The dark creatures try to capture him by dog piling and Dark Cyrus groans and screams.

"Hell Blast!" Mira is breathing hard, for she did not expect Dark Cyrus to use hell blast again. Then she gets excited thanks to the barrier.

"Man! That defense barrier is good! I love it! Ooo, he's doing something!" Mira watches as Dark Cyrus starts to chant the ancient tongue. His body starts to glow.

"How does he know the ancient language?" Mira asks confused. Then out of nowhere Dark Cyrus screams.

"Chaos Overdrive!" By using chaos overdrive, Dark Cyrus kills the rest of the dark creatures that where seeping through the ground. Dark Cyrus turns back to Cyrus and because he used chaos overdrive, Cyrus faints from exhaustion.

"Hmmmmm.....smarter than I thought, but weaker! His evil form depletes after a few hours, or maybe he just got tired from using all his energy."

'Having fun in my body?' I ask coming from the back of our mind. Mira looks around and then realizes I was inside.

"What do you want? You're supposed to be gone forever you know!"

'Well, I decided to come back.'

"Why?" she asks confused.

'Just seeing how Cy's doing.'

"He's doing fine, now please leave."

'-sigh-Come on just let me...wait, shut up! I hear something.'

'Well it seems your body is weak. What happened when you were training? Did you just decide to be weak and not train? Did you pretend all those hours of training?'

'Yeah, I know and no I didn't. It's just that.....'

'Nevermind.....at least we finished the mission.'

'Yeah, but it was too easy. It was like Specter wanted to die.'

'Hmmmm...You're right. So, what now? Try to find Light Cyrus?'

'Might as well!'

'-sigh-I hate it when that happens!'

"When what happens?"

'When we can hear people's thoughts. Some of these thoughts are from people we don't even know!'

"Yeah but these two we do know!"

'-sigh-Whatever, just go down there and take him somewhere safe.'

"-groans-Whatever!-screams-Hey Cyrus!" Cyrus struggles to get up.

"Yeah?" Mira is by Cyrus now and she takes out her hand.

"Come on, let's go." Mira helps Cyrus to his feet. She grabs his hand and then walks towards a house across the street.

"How convenient. We'll go to Shadow's house." Touching her head with the other hand. "It seems like Tails is pretty pissed right now. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that's ok." Mira crosses the street and then she stops at the door, turning towards Cyrus.

"Shadow shouldn't be here. He said something about finding someone, but that means he's out of town so he left Miya the key." She opens the door. "Here let's set you down on the couch, okay?"

"Yeah, hang on a minute." Cyrus goes to the bathroom and a few minutes later a human comes out.

"Ahh. That's better!" Mira looks to find Cyrus but sees a boy instead. So she freaks.

"Huh? Ahhh! Human! Die!" Mira starts to shoot her needles at the human. Or some reason the human looks, familiar.

"Whoa!" He says dodging the needles. "Stop! It's me Cyrus!"

"What? Cyrus?" She asks surprised. "What the hell is happening here?"

"Well it's kind of a long story. Well, anyway, this human form is my form as a keyblade master. And I won't be able to turn back for awhile so.....my human name is Roxas!"

'That's where I remember him from. Roxas is Cyrus in our world and in the Kingdom Hearts world Cyrus is Roxas.'

'I don’t get it!'

'Look at it this way, Roxas is Cyrus but in a different world. It's like you but somewhere else with a whole other life.'

'I get! So it's Cyrus but from another world!?!'

'Yeah! Roxas is a good kid, you’ll like him.'

"Keyblade huh? Hey, do you happen to know Sora? Only human I trust. He's a good one, Sora that is."

"I'm, his twin." In his head. 'His nobody that is.' Mira, surprised, replies with.

"Really? I never knew he had a twin." In her head. 'I heard that. A nobody huh? I could use that against Miya.'

'I can hear you, you know!'

'Oh yeah I forgot!' Cyrus or Roxas sits down on the couch and Mira nods.

"-sigh-Anyway, I'm going to go up stairs and check to see if everything is in place. Shadow will try to murder me if the house is a mess!"

Mira walks up to the stairs and checks to see if Roxas was going to stay on the couch.

"Yeah, I'll rest here for a while." Roxas lies down and Mira walks up the stairs and sees the 6 rooms, all doors closed but dark as hell.

"-sigh-This place is so empty. No wonder Shadow doesn't come here much. The others only come here to mooch off of Shadow. They're lucky he got this house for them. On the right are Shadow, Sonic and Knuckles. On the left are Miya, Tails and Amy."

That's when Mira hears a sound coming from Shadow's room. She walks a little bit down the stairs to make sure Roxas was still on the couch. He was, so Mira walks up the stairs and turns to her right, going onto the side of the railing. She reaches Shadow's room and when she opens the door-Roxas is inside fighting Heartless with 2 keyblades.

"What the? But you were just downstairs!" Mira walks down the stairs and comes back up.

"Annnddd...now you're not downstairs!-sigh-I'm going to check the other rooms."

Mira leaves Roxas to fight the Heartless. She hears a crash and Mira runs to a nearby window. She sighs as a Heartless disintegrates, as it hits the ground.

"Alright this time, I don't want to know!"
Sign up to rate and review this story