Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > No One Loves A Shadow

New Problems, Old Enemy

by Deli_Senpai 0 reviews

It seems like Miya has decided to separate from Cyrus in hope of protecting him from harm. But she's wrong when Tails and Cyrus are attacked by an unknown enemy.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-08-31 - 1304 words

0Unrated
New Problems, Old Enemy

Moral: Don't let the future be destroyed be the past or else you'll be doomed to suffer.

Tails' P.O.V.
Chapter 12
It's been hours since she's left. The boy Miya left has been asleep, but I guess its better that way. Asleep, he can do no harm. I wonder.

If he's like the rest, then he's no good, but if he's different, then what will she do? She can't really think that he's the key; the key to her happiness that is. Many have failed and if I was her, I'd be tried of looking!

Most guys that poor girl comes across are jocks! Hell, look where it got her after meeting Sonic! One minute he's not interested, the next, he's all on top of her. I hope he's different. I really hope.

Several minutes have passed and then the boy Miya left me wakes up. He looks around and then at his own body. I look at him weirdly because he's...laughing?

"Heh, heh! I'm back to my old self again!" Looking at him, the boy seems confused. I'd feel the same way if I woke up in someone else's house/lab/workshop.

I guess I could make some conversation with him, but what would I say? I have no idea who he is or what he does. Well, might as well give it a shot!

"Hey! Hey you?!" The boy looks around and I decide to get from behind my x-jet. He sees me and smiles. I snicker back, now actually getting a good look at him. I can't believe this is the guy I have to protect.

I lean against my x-jet all cool like with one leg on the floor, the other against the x-jet. Then, now in position, I speak to him.

"So you must mean a lot to her to bring you to me!" The boy looks confused at me. He doesn't get the joke.
"What do you mean?" I cock my eyebrow up and looked at him with a surprised expression. Then I sigh.

"You're clueless, aren't you?" The boy doesn't respond but keeps his confused expression. I sigh again. "Forget it! I said nothing!"

Then I mumble to myself. 'She'll kill me if he finds out anyway!' Still confused, the boy shrugs his shoulders and says.

"K!" Then he starts jumping around screaming. "Yeah!"

Shocked, I try to stop him. Noticing I can't catch up, I just say.

"Don't break anything while you're jumping around. Half this stuff is priceless!" The boy stops and hangs on one of the chains and then he slithers down. To my surprise he flips me off!

"Fine! I might as well go outside!" He walks for the door, leaving me with a surprised open mouth expression. I growl, looking at him now with an angry face!

"I hate it when they're like this...everyone's like that! I knew he was no good!" Then I scream to him so he can hear me as the door shuts.

"Hey! Just don't get killed or she's gonna get me and you for dying! Ok!" The boy says something back and I can hardly make it out.

I guess he said 'yeah, yeah whatever' or something like that. Whatever it was he was gone now, but thinking that made me wrong, because I heard the boy screaming outside!

"Ok! I'll sleep in a tree then!" I run to the window and see that the boy hedgehog wasn't kidding. I watch as he struggles to get up one of the trees across the street and finally, he gets up.

The boy hedgehog gets comfortable and falls fast asleep. I sigh again shaking my head, smiling, at his simplicity.

"Well, better tell Miya!"

'Hey Miya! Your boyfriend went outside to go to sleep in a tree. What should I do?'

'What?-sigh-just leave him!........Wait! What did you say?' I cringe as I prepare for an explosion as I say.

'Your boyfriend is out--' She cuts me off and I can tell she's mad!

'He is not my boyfriend! Just leave him there!'

'Whatever you say!' I whimper. I bet she's storming off by now in a bad mood.
----------
I'm miles up from Tails' workshop. I'm almost at the Mystic Ruins when I sense something, a weird aura.

"This aura...is it Cyrus?"

'No you fool! It's someone else's dark aura.'

"How can you tell?" I questioned turning around.

'I can tell because this aura is weak...and more familiar!'

"What should I do?" I ask standing still. Should I run to him or should I run away? What if it's nothing? Mira speaks again.

'Nothing. Keep walking to the Mystic Ruins and then past it to get to the woods.' Shocked, I don’t know what to do but obey.

As I walk further to the border of the Mystic Ruins. Then realize what would happen if it was something. I have to disagree with Mira.

"What if Cyrus is in trouble?"

'-sigh-Fine then. Go!' My face lights up and I turn to run to Tails' house.
---
Tails' P.O.V.
I take a look outside and see a man in a black hooded cloak appears. He walks towards Cyrus and instantly, as if on cue, Cyrus wakes up.

Cyrus jumps down the tree and as he regains balance, he takes out the keyblade. The hooded man backs up in surprise but regains his mysterious aura.

"Hmmmm...the keyblade and its new bearer." Cyrus takes a crouching stance and holds the keyblade in both hands.
"Enough talk!" Cyrus charges at the cloaked man. At this point the cloaked man raises his hand from his side to his stomach and quickly outstretches his arm to the side again.

He makes a fist and within a quick flash of light a keyblade appears. Cyrus stops in shock. "What? Another keyblade?"
----
Miya's P.O.V.
'Can't you run any faster?'

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm not Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm Miya the Hedgefox! Total difference in every way! I can run as fast but not faster! Besides the ruins are across town from where Tails' lab is, there's no way I'm getting there anytime soon. Anyway one of those main differences is that Sonic's dead!"

'That's what you think!'

"What?"

'Nothing!-sigh-just forget it. Get to Tails' lab before something bad happens!' I go back to running.
----
Tails' P.O.V.
The hooded man and Cyrus are across from each other. The hooded man is in a crouched stance, while Cyrus is panting with both hands on the keyblade. Cyrus is bleeding from his arm and mouth.

"Face it Cyrus. You can't beat me." Cyrus straightens his stance and wipes the blood from his mouth.

"I will never give up!" Cyrus screams. He charges again at the cloaked man and their keyblades clash together making sparks fly. I stop watching for I go to call Miya from my phone.

"Tails, Tails is this you?" She screams holding on to her phone. There's static but I hear her voice.

"Yes it's me!" I say under the static. Someone is jamming the signal. I better hurry if I want to tell her anything that's from my view.

"Tails! Tell me you're ok?" She asks worriedly.

"I'm fine but your boy...I mean friend had got into a fight with someone!"

"I know. Can you tell who he's fighting?"

"No I can't. Miya please hurry. He looks like he needs help!" I hear her stop in her tracks, still holding onto her phone.

"Is there, is there any blood?" She stutters hoping that there isn't that much. I pause, then finally.

"No. but he did get scratched."

"-sigh-Alright. I'm coming!"
Sign up to rate and review this story