Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > No One Loves A Shadow

It's Been So Long Since Then....

by Deli_Senpai 0 reviews

Shadow's left and Miya and Cyrus decide to continue with getting back Cy's energy. They run into more trouble and this time it might actually separate the two.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-08-31 - Updated: 2007-08-31 - 2033 words

0Unrated
It's Been So Long Since Then....

Moral: Along your travels you'll cross many people. Nowadays you can't tell friend from foe. You must be careful around those who you surround yourself with. Many will say less than they mean and conceal more than they reveal. Your closest friend just might be your darkest enemy!
Chapter 11

Years pass and Cyrus and I have become inseparable. We're on a beach and just up the hill was the city. From there are the Mystic Ruins and the woods that search far until my island beyond the sea.

As Cyrus trains for the rest of his energy, it's almost back, the only way we can tell is through his wounds, I look for more ways to help him regain his spiritual energy. We've spent all this time together, our bond had gotten stronger.

While Cyrus trained he had a transformation that had turned him into a hedgefox. The cause of this transformation is the energy I had let him borrow.

Watching him now, in his new form, I’m happy. I'm happy that I'm not the only one who is a mix of species. I know he's a Chimera like me but the fact that he is at least a mix of species like me makes me happy.

Also I'm happy now not the only Hedgefox in the world. But, being a hedgefox, at least I think it is, is a curse. Soon, because of this transformation, a new wave of enemies will come for us.

Those who are looking for a new way to fuse, with success, without there being a more dominant side, a fusion like me, and Cyrus now, are looked upon as taboo makers. It's against the worlds morals to fuse like us.

As I come back to reality I see that Cyrus has pushed himself too much. Then he falls to his knees coughing. Shocked by this I run over to him. I kneel down putting my hand on his back. I lower my head to see his face.

His eyes are wide, looking at his hands, confused, I look at his hands, and they're covered in blood. My eyes grow wide.

"No! Don't look, don't look at it!" I say as I hold my head, my eyes close. But to no avail, I'm too late.

Mira is coming out and Cyrus is going to finally met her. I just hope she doesn’t do anything I know I'll regret. A black aura surrounds me and Mira comes out.

"'Ello Cyrus!" Cyrus looks at her confused.

"Um. What just happened?" Mira sees Cyrus' hands and acts like a prep looking for a date.

"Oh my! Look at all this blood!" She syas walking over to him. She puts Cyrus' hands on top of her hand to his face and smears the blood across it.

Then she comes closer to him and licks it off his cheek. A little bit remains and I cant help but say. 'Ewwww!!'

'Shut up! I'm in this body now. It's my turn to have some fun!'

"Anyway let's clean this up." Mira grabs his hands and starts drinking the blood off. Cyrus screams.

"Ahhhhh!!! What the fuck?" He gets up quickly away from Mira and then he wipes his hands on his pants, making sure to get them dry again from the saliva.

There's no more blood on his hand but Mira is getting mad. He shouldn't have done that.

Mira growls and looks up at Cyrus. She has the look of murder. Mira jumps towards Cyrus and-----I turn back, landing on top of Cyrus.

"Whew that was close." I look Cyrus in the eyes and then finally noticing what happened. I blush and get up extremely fast, speaking again.

"You're lucky I can do that now or else you'd be dead!" Cyrus looks back at me and he gets up screaming.

"What the hell was that?"

"That? Don't you remember? That's my transformation, my alter ego. It happens when I see blood."

Cyrus' eyes go wide and he wipes hard on his cheek to get the rest of the blood off. He puts his hand down quickly and looks back at me with, wide eyes.

I looked at him confused. I didn't even notice the blood on his face. I thought Mira licked it all off.

"What? Is it like a vampire or something?"

"No, no, no! She's my alter ego, my evil part!"

"Evil part..." He closes his eyes and he sees Dark Cy. Dark Cy speaks to him saying.

'Don't forget your mission Cyrus!' I notice the change of Cyrus' expression and have to ask.

"Cy what's wrong? You look sick! Are you ok?" I walk over to him trying to find what's wrong. Dark Cy speaks to him again.

'You must complete your mission.' Cyrus gets dizzy and then utters.

"Uh...Damn him."
---------
Cyrus falls to the ground. I look at him confused, before he falls. Why would he say damn him?

"Cy?!?!?!" then I see Cyrus fall. "Cyrus! What's wrong Cyrus? Please wake up! Damn it!"

I sit there next to him. I check his pulse and its fading. I run and put cold water in a bowl and I throw it on Cyrus. Cyrus jolts up coughing up water and now shivering. Then I help him lay back down in a dry spot.

"Looks like I can't get rid of him, even when I'm a hedgefox."

"Damn it Cyrus!" I slap him across his face. How someone so smart can be so ignorant. "You scared me! Made me think I lost you...again!!"

Cyrus looks at me contently and brings his hand up to cup my cheek. I lean into his hand and look at him with a sad expression.

"Heh! Sorry I scared you. I guess the evil me is still alive."

Shocked at this I lift up my head from his hand. He looks at me confused. I look at him disappointed and disgusted.

"Is that what this is about?!?! Don't you understand? You can never get away from them, the evil parts of you1 or anyone who wants to hurt you for that matter!"

Cyrus looks at me with a sad expression now and he tries to hold my face to look at him but I turn my head away. He puts his arms down and I look back at him with the same disgusted look as before.

"Please!" He says reaching for my face. "Stop yelling. I get it." he gets a hold of my face and I try to shake him off.

"And please..." He stops my shaking and forces me to look at him. "Stop looking at me like that. It's hurting me, a lot!"

I look at Cyrus shocked. Cyrus would never say that, and to me of all people. Then he smiles and I have to smile back. "Alright! I'll try."

"Hmmm..." He groans from trying to get up. He's struggling and I have to stop him before he hurts himself.

"Stop! I'll carry you. You'll need your rest. It's been way too long since something like this happened."

"I'm fine." Cyrus makes a keyblade appear. He uses it as a support.

I almost forgot about the keyblade and the wielders who could use it, Sora and Mira (The Keyblade Master).

Riku wielded it for only so long until Sora regained his will to fight. Roxas too, even though he's Sora’s nobody, he's still a wielder of the keyblade.

Because I'm a Chimera, Mira (The Keyblade Master) and I are connected but we have no idea how, Mira (The Celestial Maiden) won't tell. I guess I'm counted as a Keyblade wielder along with Cyrus.

Although he hasn't told me how he's connected to the Kingdom Hearts world. But I won't bother him about it.

If he doesn't want to tell me it's fine. I sigh and start to head for the other side of the field where the houses start across the street.

The field isn't as big as the beach but the field has a shorter walking distance. Cyrus sees this and he follows. Cyrus almost catches up but then.

"Help!" Cyrus says as he falls. I look behind me and see Cyrus on the floor.

I roll my eyes and look up sighing. I walk over to Cyrus and turn his body so his face is upwards.

"Alright! I'll help, but just this once. You need to learn how to pick yourself up after things like this happen." As I go to pick him up, Mira talks to me.

'Good, now his thoughts...you know that you can read them so do so and find out what the two of them where talking about.'

'No! Are you crazy? It's bad enough that we heard against his own will. Now you want me to go into his mind and read it!? No! I won't! Once he's in a safe place...' I say as I pick Cyrus up and put him on my back. I start to walk. 'After he's in a safe place we're leaving. You got me? No more fighting, no more bloodshed. There's no more reason to fight. The government has given up to finding us. The war between us is over!'

'Don't say that! That's just what they wanted you to think. You'll see. Besides if you see anymore blood, it'll be my turn forever!'

'I know, I know. I won't come back out if I see blood. Blah blah blah blah blah!' It's quiet and I guess Mira has nothing else to say.

As I cross another street I walk down the concrete sidewalk to a house that kind of looks like a lab. I knock on the door.
-------------
"Tails. Tails open up I need you to do me a favor." The door remains closed and I growl. "Fine! I'll let myself in."

I kick in the door and a little fox inside a jet with a wielder jumps out from shock and then finally notices what's going on.

"Hey yea Tails! Doors broke. I need you to fix that and watch this one." I say pointing to Cyrus still holding him.

Tails looks up and nods then we burst into laughter, thanks to my sarcasm about the door.

"Fine, fine. Just put him anywhere. I'll look after him!"

"Thanks. I'll see you later, k?"

"Have fun!"

"You know I will!" I walk over to put Cyrus on a couch and then walk for door.

As I walk for the door, steam starts to come from Cyrus' body. I don't notice but Tails does. He looks at it confused.

"Hmp! What the? Hold on Miya. What the hell is happening to him?" I'm almost outside and then I reel backwards into the lab.

"Whhhaaatttt?" I whine and then I look at Cyrus. His body is emanating steam.

"I don't know!" I stay scanning the situation. I can't really tell what is happening.

It could be a transformation but it's different from any transformation I know. Tails walks towards him and I have to stop him, uncertain of what might happen if Cyrus was to be touched. "Wait!"

I yell, putting my hand in front of him. Tails stops in his tracks. I walk closer, inch by inch, just to be careful.

"Don't come any closer until I find out what's wrong!" As I get closer it seems like Cyrus' tails are disappearing. A shining light blinds me and as I look back at Cyrus he's a hedgehog again.

"What the hell?"

"His...his tails...They're gone?!" I walk over and check Cyrus' temperature and I back off relaxing. I back up more and face towards Tails. "It's safe Tails. He just transformed to his original form. His hedgehog form at least. If anything goes wrong, call me."

I pat him on the back and I walk for the door and he finally responds. Tails hurriedly goes back to work. Before I leave he says.

"Don't leave him here forever...like the last one..."

"I know!" I yell. I chuckle, shaking my head and I walk out.
Sign up to rate and review this story