Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

'Oh No He Didn't!'

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Ok, just listen. I'm laughing now, but this shit aint funny." Gin started as she turned the computer to me. "What do you mean?" I asked. Gin hit play and all I saw was Patrick's hand come down o...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-06-10 - Updated: 2008-06-10 - 1645 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 91
It was about 2 days later and Patrick was getting worse. Everyone kept pushing that I go see him but I didn't want to go see him because he was the one who put me in this position in the first place. I haven't seen the guys so upon drawing this conclusion I went to see Patrick.
I wheeled my way up then down to 546. There Patrick was with an IV in and a monitor on his heart. All I could do was shake my head. This boy looked absolutely pathetic.
"You and you and you leave. Go see your niece and nephew." I stated.
All the guys shot me the same look and left the room. Patrick had a black eye. I think I gave that to him. He looked in worse shape then I would have imagined. I guess a heart attack will do this to you.
I moved as far up as my stitches would let me and grabbed Patrick in the middle of his chest. He looked up at me scared and just waited.
"I can clearly see that you look like shit. But see here jackass. You don't get to die because I sure as hell am not taking care of those crazy creatures on my own, who mind you- sometimes decide to stop breathing. So toughen up nigga!" I concluded wheeling out the room.
I didn't give Patrick time to respond because he didn't deserve it. A few hours later he was sitting in the NICU with Roman and Sofia. I decided to let them be and go back to my room. Gin brought me her Notebook and quickly opened it to Perez.
"Ok, just listen. I'm laughing now, but this shit aint funny." Gin started as she turned the computer to me.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
Gin hit play and all I saw was Patrick's hand come down on my face. My eyes got huge and she couldn't stop laughing. This was no laughing matter, I was wondering how long it would take Vivian 'Does she or doesn't she have a Penis' Thomas to come through my door.
"Where'd this come from?" I demanded.
"I don't know. I was like 'hey lets see what's up with Perez' and the next thing it was like, it was posted under 'Oh No He Didn't!'. And then yea..."
"Does TMZ have this yet?"
"I don't know. But if Perez has it, its only a matter of time. Then Access Hollywood, The Insider...local news."
"ET...Inside Edition."
Gin found the guys and we showed them what we were up against.
"Do they have YOU beating the shit out of Patrick because umm, that's what happened first." Joe stated.
"This is bad you guys." Andy sighed, "Pete, call Vivian."
"I'm already on the line."
I picked up my cell phone and dialed Perez. I had gotten his number from someone or another and it took me 2 mins to convince him it was me and 2 more seconds to get him to take the post down.
As we tried to diffuse this situation before it got any bigger Patrick seemed to be taking a turn for the worse. This wasn't good, this sucked monkey balls.
Because of me delivering the babies early and my injuries, mostly pride, were a little more severe than normal, they let me stay in the hospital a little longer. But when I was finally released I cried for 3 hours straight because the twins weren't coming home with me.
They had given me their birth certificate to fill in the p's and q's. When I looked at the them properly it had everything rightfully filled out except for the babies names. I knew for a fact what their names were but according to The State of Illinois and the Social Security office they didn't have one.
"What are you doing?" Gin asked.
"Filling in the name of The Boy and The Girl."
"Your hand writing sucks. Let me do it. Sofia Melody Leia and Roman Luke Martin Stumph."
"Wanna sign my name too asshole?"
"I'd do it better then you too."
I don't know why this was the funniest thing I've heard but I started to laugh.
I said one last 'see you later' to my babies before they wheeled me out the doors. I was helped into the car and Gin was driving as I kicked open my phone.
"Its September 6th already?" I asked tearing up.
"Yea."
"I was in there for 5 days?"
"Yes maam."
"I didn't think I'd ever be coming home from the hospital after having babies and them not being with me."
"I'm sorrie."
"But you're not. You didn't have them Ginny. So stop being sympathetic just to say something."
"Fine."
Their car seats were in the back and I just started to cry my last tears.
"I want my babies." I stated.
"We can go back." Gin said softly.
"We haven't pulled off yet?"
"I mean...no, but still."
"If I go back in there Dr. Sanchez is going to send me home. She said I can come back in the morning."
"True story."
"And I am sleepy..."
"Where do you wanna go?"
"Home."
Ginny dropped me off at home and helped me get into bed.
"Do you want me to stay here?" Gin asked.
"No. I think I want to be by myself." I sighed.
"Fine. Good night."
"Good night."
Gin cracked my bedroom door and I heard the front door open then close. I lied there in the silent darkness and suddenly wished to hear beeps and lines from the random monitors at the hospital.
My brain just kept going to the worse case scenario. I thought that I'd be here sleeping and then I'd wake up to go to the hospital and they'd tell me they lost Roman. Another thought had Sofia losing oxygen so bad that she was brain dead.
This was so horrible that I couldn't sleep at all. I then realized that I truly didn't want to be alone.

IBeDatGirl: I don't wanna be alone.
PinkPhoenix: why not?
IBeDatGirl: scared.
IBeDatGirl: come back.
PinkPhoenix: I'm downstairs.
IBeDatGirl: no. I heard the door close.
PinkPhoenix: I went to buy some water.
IBeDatGirl: then come lie here with me.
PinkPhoenix: shrugs

Gin pushed the door open and lied next to me in the bed. I felt a little relieved and fell into a restless, dreamless sleep
It wasn't until 940a that I woke up. Gin was snoring and I nudged her. This was something new she's started to do. I blame it on her having Joe's dirty little secret.
I moved softly off the bed, took a shower, being careful of my stitches and wiped the mirror in the bathroom. I clearly thought I looked horrible from crying. With Patrick and these little idiots on my mind I knew any other person would have gone insane.
But I'm Calista Rodriguez Stumph. Nuff said.
"Ready mama?" Gin asked.
"Yea."
We went to the hospital and according to Pete, Patrick was getting worse. This was inexcusable. I went to see him before I went to see the babies and sat there.
"Patty. I don't understand you." I said softly.
"I'm sorrie Cal." Patrick stated.
"Well. When they make it out the hospital I'm having them Baptized."
"What?"
"Only because you're their father I'm telling you this. I know you're all 'ooh I'm Agnostic' but my family's Christian. So here's the dilly-o, when they turn 3 months they're getting dedicated and I'd like for you to be there Patrick." I stated.
"Yea I mean..."
"So you see what I'm saying right? You're not going anywhere. You're going to get better."
"I'm so tired Calista."
"Tired? You don't fucking KNOW what tired is. I just pushed out 2 kids that literally ripped my insides all up and now they are fighting for their little lives. You know nothing of tired. Now, I'm not forcing this on you but Christmas and Easter is all my mom wants of Religion from these kids."
"Sure..."
"You're going to be there."
"I'll be there."
"Thank you."
"When-"
"November 30th, its a Sunday...their 3rd month will be the 1st but this works too."
"Do you hate me Cali?" i gave a slight laugh at his comment
"Hate. Hate doesn't even begin to cover what i feel towards you right now Patrick but I don't want this for you either. You are NOT allowed to die like this"
Patrick hung his head as Rich walked in and I turned my head.
"You're his doctor?" I asked.
"I'm the best." Rich added.
I shook my head as I left the room. The guys were in the NICU hanging out like this was backstage of a Fall Out Boy concert. Sofia was off the blue light, her jaundice had cleared up. But between her and her brother they were on and off the breathing machine.
In the end they were put on monitors that when ever they'd stop breathing someone would come and massage their backs. This happened twice when I was there and it was the scariest thing. But they'd jump back like little troopers.
"Little idiots." I said laughing.
Ashlee had finally arrived and ended up in the NICU with everyone else.
"Mommy!" Ash said giving me a hug.
"Doll face!" I squealed as I held Roman between us, "lord you're huge."
"I know...November." Ash added pointing to her belly.
"Hey hun." Pete stated as he saw her and came straight over, "I told you not to fly."
"I know Peter- but I love Cali and...the doctor said it was fine."
"Ok then."
"Leave my girl alone." Gin stated as she walked in, "you're huge."
"I know! And you're not showing yet." Ash stumbled then covered her mouth.
The only person's who's head turned was Pete's.
Sign up to rate and review this story