Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 MCR oneshots

Everything

by x_Charlie_x 0 reviews

Everything #30 'You asked me to write down the ten things I loved most about you, I could have filled a whole book.' First block of writing is PoV of own character, 2nd is in Frank's PoV.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-06-11 - Updated: 2008-06-11 - 343 words

0Unrated
The way you call me gorgeous with such clarity I don’t even begin to think about arguing against that claim.
The way you kiss my forehead when we’re cuddled up on the sofa.
The time that it took you two and a half hours to put your arm around me, and how it took you 3 hours to kiss me for the first time.
When you were away for a week and told me in a million different ways that you missed me without actually saying the words ‘I’ ‘missed’ or ‘you’.
The look on your face when you play your guitar and the way that look started crossing your face sometimes when you looked at me.
The lengths you went to to be able to talk to me whilst you were away.
Because you get on with my family so well that I get jealous of them sometimes.
Because you just so happened to decide to quit smoking as soon as we got together.
All the times you’ve watched TV that you hate just because if you stay and suffer through it you get to see me for an extra hour.
Everything about you.




The way that you fall asleep on my shoulder.
Because you’re so amazingly utterly mind-blowingly gorgeous but just can’t seem to see it.
When you kiss me and the world stops spinning.
When I went away and although you never said it I could tell that you missed me.
The look on your face when you open the door and I’m there.
The look on your face when I have to say goodbye.
Because you’re never too busy to talk to me, no matter what.
Because no matter what you say you have a remarkably good influence on me and what I do.
All the times I totally ripped you for your completely shit taste in music/films/ TV but you still held fast and didn’t allow me to change you.
Every moment, every second, every single little thing you do.
Sign up to rate and review this story