Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Damaged

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend!

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-11 - Updated: 2008-06-12 - 1423 words - Complete

0Unrated
!!!!!Chapter 10!!!!!

[2 Months Later]
Two months went by quickly and Hilary was now in her 9th month of pregnancy meaning she could pop at any minute. Her due date wasn't for another two weeks but she stayed cautious anyways.

Hilary finally moved into her own house, which she shared with Joel. They decided to try and live together since they were dating and getting more serious. Joel even went out and bought her a diamond ring for Mothers Day. It was an early Mothers Day present. She also needed help with taking care of the baby once she was born. She had Joy to help her but Joel insisted he wanted to help so Hilary wasn't going to argue.

Hilary was in the nesting part of her pregnancy. She was constantly running around the house cleaning everything she could possibly find. She was also decorating the baby's room, which has been done for months, but she found a way to be in there doing something. Joel didn't like this but she wouldn't listen to him.

Joel walked into the house looking around for any sign of Hilary. He had been at a meeting all day and was expecting to come home seeing her cleaning something. He walked around and found her in the kitchen cleaning the kitchen table. He set his keys down on the island looking at her, “Hilary what are you doing? You're supposed to be resting. Not cleaning.”

“Joel I know but the house isn't going to clean itself. Not to mention I already have the baby's room done.” Hilary said looking up at him sweetly as she continued cleaning

Joel walked towards her, “Hilary I will clean the house. I told you I would clean up after I got back from the meeting. Please Hilary go rest and let me do it.”

Hilary shook her head, “Joel I got it. Don't worry about me I'm fine. I need to find things to do until the baby decides to pop out. Just let me do my own thing please.” she said watching him

“Fine but at least let me help you.” Joel said walking over to the sink. He didn't want to get her upset by arguing with her.
Hilary placed her hands on her hips looking around, “alright you clean the living room while I clean the rest of the kitchen and we'll go from there. Okay?” she said looking at him

“Alright. Lets get started.” Joel said grabbing everything he needed and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

[Three Hours Later]
Three hours went by and they were finally done cleaning the whole house. Hilary was still running around the house trying to find something to clean even though there wasn't. Joel looked at the clock seeing it was suppertime, “Hilary lets go out for supper.” he said looking over at her

“That sounds wonderful! Let me go change!” she said before running off upstairs.

About ten minutes later they were all ready and headed to Dolce to eat.

[At Dolce]
Hilary and Joel arrived at Dolce and were bombarded by paparazzi as they walked up to the restaurant. Hilary tightened her grip on Joel's hand, as they got closer to the restaurant. The both of them tried their best to ignore them. They finally got into the restaurants and sat down as they waited for the food.

Hilary looked around before her eyes landed on Joel, “babe you know this isn't smart for me to be at a restaurant. I'm due at any minute now and I'm a restaurant eating!” she said smiling, “I just don't want to go into labor while I'm at a restaurant.”

“I'm sure you will be okay. Plus you're not due for another couple weeks.” Joel said as the waiter brought them their drinks.

Hilary sighed taking Joel's hands into hers, “babe I love you so much. I just want you to know that.” she said looking at him, “I just don't want this baby to change our relationship and feelings for each other.”

“Hilary you have nothing to worry about. I love you so much and there’s nothing that can stop that.” Joel said looking her in the eyes, “and I promise you that.”

“Aww babe I love you!” she said giggling. As she looked over to the side at the door

Benji and Joy came walking into the restaurant. They saw Hilary and Joel and started walking towards them. Joy looked so excited as she ran up to them, “oh my god you guys! I'm so happy you're here!” she said looking at Hilary, “look!” she said holding her left hand out to Hilary exposing her gorgeous diamond ring.

Hilary's mouth dropped, “oh my gosh Joy that is so gorgeous!”

“I know isn't it?” she said looking over at Benji, “Benji gave it to me today!”

Benji nodded, “yup I did! And guess what else!” he said smiling big

Joy sat down next to Hilary, “we are getting married! We are officially engaged!” she said squealing with excitement

Joel looked over at his brother as he sat down next to him, “Congratulations bro!”

“Thanks Joel.” Benji said smiling

Hilary grabbed Joy’s shoulders looking at her, “I’m so happy for you! Congratulations!” she said pulling her into a hug
Joy pulled away, “thanks so much!” she said as he eyes landed on Hilary's hand. She saw a gorgeous diamond ring, “Oh my gosh Hilary this is a gorgeous ring!” she said picking her hand up to look at it

“Thanks. Joel gave it to me. It’s an early Mothers Day gift. You know just in case I happen to go into labor before or on Mothers Day.” Hilary said with a huge smile on her face, “I love it.”

“Me too!” Joy said with excitement

Joel looked at everybody, “so are you two going to join us for dinner or what?” he asked smiling

“Of course!” Benji said grinning as the waiter came over to take their orders

A couple hours went by and they were done eating. Hilary sat there feeling pain in her lower abdomen. It was Braxton-Hicks labor she was experiencing. She hated false labor because it sucked dealing with it. She took a deep breath, “Joel can we go now? I'm getting my Braxton-Hicks contractions again. They hurt like a bitch.” she said looking at him

“Yeah we better get you home in case they turn into real labor.” Joel said getting up and walked over helping Hilary up
Joy looked over at Benji, “yeah we better head home too. We all had a big day today.” she said smiling

Hilary nodded, “yeah we did. Well thanks for joining us for dinner! We'll see you guys tomorrow.” she said smiling as she grabbed Joel's hand and headed out the door to face the paparazzi.

Joy stood up grabbing Benji's hand and followed them out. They two couple separated and went different ways.
Joy held onto Benji's hand, “I’m so happy we are getting married. I love you so much.” she said looking up at Benji.

“And I love you too baby.” he said kissing her on the lips

“Lets go home and celebrate!” she said excitedly as she pulled Benji off with her

[Benji & Joy's House]
Benji and Joy arrived at their house and were now in the bedroom laying down watching TV. Joy sat there thinking to herself. She looked up at Benji, “do you think Hilary is going to give birth soon? I think she’s going to go into labor sooner than she thinks since she’s already experiencing false labor.”

“Yeah I think she'll be having that baby sometime soon.” Benji said hugging her

Joy smiled looking up at him, “I cant wait I'm excited. I love babies!”

Benji laughed and kissed her, “I know you are!”

Joy sat up looking at Benji, “do you think that we will have any babies?” she asked taking his hand

“Of course. I know in the future we will have babies.” he said running his hand along her face, “who knows maybe sooner than we expect.” he said smiling

Joy giggled looking at him, “we’ll just take it slow and let it come naturally. I'd like to get married first.”

“Same here.” he said pulling her into a hug,” lets go to sleep.”

Joy smiled cuddling up to Benji, “goodnight Benji I love you.”

“I love you too.” Benji said as he held her in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story