Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Damaged

The Court Hearing & The Joy of Being Pregnant

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-10 - Updated: 2008-06-11 - 1962 words - Complete

0Unrated
!!!!!!Chapter 9!!!!!

[Friday's Court Hearing]
The week by fast and it was now Friday, the day where Hilary had to go to court. She went to testify against Bryce on his case that he had against her. She was going to do everything she could to prevent him from getting her baby. She wasn't going down without a fight.

Hilary arrived with Joel by her side. She wore a black dress that fell above her knees and black dress shoes on her feet. Her hair was down and straight. She wore all natural make up and wore black sunglasses on her face. She also had a black handbag resting on her arm. Joel on the other hand was wearing a black suit and sunglasses also.

The paparazzi went crazy as they saw Hilary and Joel walking towards the courthouse. The both of them just ignored them as they passed them and made their way into the courthouse. They walked in and headed to where they had to go.

[In Court]
Hilary and Joel walked in and saw Bryce standing there waiting for her to come. She shot him a glare as she saw him make eye contact with her. Hilary and Joel parted ways. Joel went and sat down as Hilary went and stood where she had to in front of the judge.

About five minutes later the judge came walking in and took a seat. He looked at Hilary and Bryce, “now we are here today to discuss the situation of your two's baby? Am I right?” he asked looking at them

The both of them nodded their head yes

“Alright now from what it says on the paper is that Bryce wants the baby after you give birth to him/her.” he said looking at Hilary, “were you aware of the fact that Bryce has pressed these charges Miss Mathers?”

Hilary shook her head, “no your honor. I honestly don't see why I'm here.”

The judge looked at the papers, “it says here that you have cheated on Bryce with Joel Madden while you two were together. Is that true?” he asked looking at Hilary.

“No your honor. I have been with Bryce for three whole years before I broke up with him and I have never cheated on him ever. He was the one who cheated on me all the time and I still stayed with him.” Hilary said looking at the judge

“So you never cheated on him with Joel?” the judge asked her

Hilary shook her head, “I met Joel three years ago but that was at the VMA's and we were just friends. After I saw him that day i never saw or spoke to him. When I moved to Los Angeles with my parents, that’s when I met Joel again and we became good friends. I never dated Joel until two months after we started hanging out.” she said looking at the judge, “I had to get away from Bryce that’s why I moved to Los Angeles.

“And why did you have to get away from Bryce?” the judge asked watching her

Hilary took a deep breath, “your honor, when Bryce and I were together he was very abusive and controlling. I can’t even count how many times he’s put me in the hospital. When I found out I was pregnant that’s when I broke up with him because I didn't want him killing our baby. Even after I told him I was pregnant he continued beating on me and almost killed our baby!” she said as tears welled up in her eyes, “I don't want him in my baby's life or mine.”

Bryce looked over at Hilary, “I never tried killing our baby! That’s a lie!”

“No its not Bryce! You just don't want anybody to hear the truth!” Hilary said shooting him a glare, “I have proof that he has beat on me.” she said turning her attention back to the judge

The judge looked at Bryce than at Hilary, “can I see the pictures or whatever you have to show me.”
“Of course.” Hilary said handing them to a sheriff who handed them to the judge.

The judge studied the pictures

Hilary looked at the judge, “and if you still don't believe me you can even contact the hospital. They will tell you themselves. I never cheated on Bryce and never did anything to hurt him. He was the one that hurt me and I don't want him hurting my baby.” she said as a few tears fell down her face.

“It appears to me that Bryce is the main problem of this situation. From what you gave me gives me enough proof that Bryce was the one who would endanger your baby. So in that case I order Bryce to stay at least 100 feet away from you and the baby at all times and if he is to break this he will be sent to jail.” the judge said looking over at Bryce, “understood?”

Bryce shook his head, “what if I want to see my baby? Cant I see my child?” he asked getting upset

The judge nodded, “you must have an adult with you if you want to see your baby. Hilary or somebody must be present with the baby also. You cannot have the baby by yourself or overnight.” he said looking at them, “now court is adjourned.” he said standing up gathering his papers

Bryce walked away from his spot. He looked pretty pissed but all Joel could do was laugh

Hilary grabbed her handbag and made her way over to Joel and hugged him, “baby we did it!”

“I knew we would!” Joel said kissing her

“Yay lets go!” she said taking his hand and walking out of the courthouse.

[At Benji & Joy's House]
Hilary and Joel arrived in front of Benji and Joy's house. They had to tell them how everything went. They reached their house and knocked. The door opened showing Benji standing there smiling,”hey guys how did it go?” he asked as he let them in

“Benji it went great! Everything is okay.” Hilary said smiling as she walked in

Joel walked in after her,”yup. Everything went to according to plan.” he said smiling

“Sweet” Benji said as he followed Hilary and Joel into the living room where Joy was waiting for him.

All three of them walked into the living room and took a seat. Hilary sat by Joy,”hey Joy! Everything went okay so we can nothing to worry about!”

“Yay! Awesome!” she said hugging Hilary,”I'm sure Bryce got what was coming to him!”

Hilary laughed pulling away,”oh yeah he did. Trust me.”

[A Couple Days Later]
A couple days passed and things were working out a lot better. Ever since they went to court she hasn't heard out of Bryce, which relieved her a lot. Hilary was just trying to get everything ready for the arrival of her baby girl. Joel wants her to move in with him but Hilary hasn't given him an answer yet. She honestly didn't know what she wanted to do.

Joy on the other hand was also waiting for the arrival of the baby but was also interested in improving her relationship with Benji. They were growing closer and closer by the day and she loved that. They were becoming more serious and she was in the process of moving in with Benji.

Hilary and Joy were sitting around Hilary's room on their laptops. Hilary was in need of a baby name so the girls decided to look some baby names up. Hilary loved every single girl name and that made it harder for her to pick one.

Joy looked up at Hilary, “you should name your baby Skye.” she said smiling

“Joy you are crazy! She would be made fun of all the time!” Hilary said laughing some

“I guess you have a point there” Joy said laughing with Hilary.

Hilary looked up from her laptop, “I really like Savannah and Chloe....”

“I really like Savannah.” Joy said looking up at Hilary, “its really cute!”

Hilary nodded, “I totally agree. I'm giving her my last name because I don't want her to have Bryce's. He’s a dick and doesn't deserve to be her father.”

“I support you 100% Hilary.” Joy said closing her laptop

Hilary shut her laptop, “okay so its either Savannah May or Chloe May.”

Joy laid on her side, “its up to you. She’s your baby!” she said smiling

Hilary lay back on her bed, “I think I'm going to name her Savannah May Mathers.” she said looking up at the ceiling as she thought to herself. She broke out of her thoughts and looked at Joy, “so how are you and Benji?” she asked

“We are doing absolutely wonderful! I love him so much!” Joy said smiling

Hilary nodded, “You two are so cute together! You are so lucky to have that boy. He treats you good.” she said smiling

“Yeah I know. I'm happy to have him. I really am.” Joy said thinking to herself.

[Later That Night]
As the night went on Hilary found herself at the Maddens house with Joy. She was sleeping peacefully until she started stirring. She forced her eyes open looking around the room at the surrounds. She looked around confused. The room she was in wasn't her bedroom. She sat up slowly and her eyes scanned the room and fell on the bed. The bedding was black, which meant she was in Joel's room. She didn't remember being in his room and falling asleep.

She sighed to herself and threw her legs over the side of the bed. She was about to stand up but she noticed she had a pounding headache. She groaned to herself and lay back down on the bed. She hated having migraines. It was all because she was pregnant and was getting closer to her due date.

She looked over at the nightstand seeing her cell phone so she grabbed it. She flipped it opened and found Joel's number and pushed the send button. She put it up to her ear and listened as it rang. A few seconds later he answered, “babe where are you?” she asked rubbing her forehead

“Hey babe I'm downstairs with Benji and Joy.” Joel said on the other end of the phone

Hilary rolled over to lie on her left side, “will you come up here please....” she said softly

“Of course. I'll be up there okay. Bye babe.” Joel's voice said before he hung up.

Hilary pulled her cell phone away from her and pushed the end button ending the call. She flipped it shut and through it next to her on the bed.

About five minutes later she heard the door opened. Joel walked in seeing her lying on the bed. He walked over to her crawling on the bed and laid down next to her, “hey babe how are you feeling.” he asked smiling

“Joel I don't feel good. I have a migraine and I feel sick.” she said grabbing his hand, “this is what I hate about being pregnant...”

Joel wrapped his arms around her, “Hilary I'm sorry. I wish I could help you. Do you want some Tylenol or something?” he asked pushing hair away from her face.

Hilary shook her head, “I just want you to stay here with me and hold me” she said smiling

“Alright I can do that.” Joel said smiling as he kissed her on the forehead

Hilary smiled to herself as she rested her head on Joel's chest as he held her in his arms. She soon fell into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story